MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.....they took the cell phones? That's weird! I've never seen that before in a case like this. :confused:

Wonder what that's about? Seems like it COULD have been a kid or something. No one would take the cell phones and think they wouldn't get caught. But then a kid wouldn't take the baby.

Interesting,
fran

PS...imho, I'm sure they've questioned anyone in that area that's ever had a B&E in the past.

I wonder if Lisa's Mom and Boys had been out that day and didn't come home until late and the abductor was already in the house waiting until they all had gone to sleep...?

I've thought all along in the back of my head that the perp came in the window and out the front door.
Please be the day she is found safe and back with her family.

curtisjay1 curtis jay
with cell phones missing from the Irwin family home - can Police use GPS technology to help in their search for baby Lisa..
18 minutes ago

Irwin parents: don't know anyone who would take their baby.
27 minutes ago

Irwin Parents: baby and 3 cell phones were taken.. one phone was not even working..
28 minutes ago

Lisa Irwin's parents say their cell phone was also taken from their home...
30 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Baby Lisa Irwin's parents talking LIVE right now on NBC ACTION News.
31 minutes ago

curtis jay
@curtisjay1 Kansas City, MO
Morning Anchor KSHB -- NBC Action News
http://twitter.com/#!/curtisjay1

I thought it was reported early on that it was LE who took the cell phones.

Baby Lisa's parents were just interviewed this morning. I saw it on KMBC but the video isn't yet up on their website. It was really difficult to watch-- the mother was, understandably, very emotional.

One new piece of information-- their phones were taken as well. The mother said, "So we couldn't call 911." She said there were, I believe, 3 cell phones on the counter that were missing as well.

:woohoo: If they power those phones on whether they use them or not, they can be pinged. I hope the FBI is all over this one.

Wouldn't the Father have had his cell phone with him at work??? And then been able to call once he got home...?

Maybe the three cell phones they took belonged to the wife and the two older children, the boys.

I know my grandchildren all have cell phones. It's so their parents can keep in constant contact with them. Not at school, per se, but otherwise.

Oh, and at nite they OFTEN leave the phones on the counter. Sometimes they're charging them. It's also the best spot to put them so they don't forget them on their way out the door the next day.

Oh, fwiw, I leave mine on the counter as well. I don't have a house phone, just a cell.

JMHO
fran

And just a thought, Why were there 3 cell phone?

1 for mom and

1 for dad, (who would of had his with him at work)

and then another...:waitasec:

Lisa Irwin's parents terrified, but trying to stay hopeful
Parents speak to reporters Thursday morning
Posted: 6:22 AM

“When I came home from work, the front door was unlocked, most of the lights were on in the house and the window in the front was open,” Jeremy Irwin said, saying that was all very unusual.

snip

"She's everthing. She's our little girl, she's completed our family," Bradley said. "She means everything to our little boys, and we need her home. I can't be without her."

snip

"I mean we are trying to hold it together for our boys and for her. We’re trying to stay strong for her.”

We'll have video of their comments at this link in a few minutes. Refresh this page or check back here later for the video.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...fied-but-trying-to-stay-hopeful#ixzz1a08oDoV7

Baby Lisa's parents were just interviewed this morning. I saw it on KMBC but the video isn't yet up on their website. It was really difficult to watch-- the mother was, understandably, very emotional.

One new piece of information-- their phones were taken as well. The mother said, "So we couldn't call 911." She said there were, I believe, 3 cell phones on the counter that were missing as well.

This totally reinforces why I will never give up my land line phone..even though it would save me a ton each month. Lots of people just use their cells, and I'm not judging, but God forbid if some sort of something knocked out all of the towers or satellites.

Another thing. Did the dad not have his cell phone with him at work? :waitasec:

Another thing that was just reported that I missed the first time-- when the dad got home, the door was unlocked which was unusual.

They are setting up for what looks like a live national TV show but I have no clue which one.

ETA-- Patty G is in the know!! The Today Show.

Hmmmm....door unlocked, eh? Leads me to ask, was there a dead-bolt that was normally used? Did mom just simply forget to lock the door? I've done that.

Yes. With flowers around it. I thought it was pretty.

Mods, remove it if it's going to cause all this. Dear God. I thought it was pretty with all the flowers. I was trying to do something nice for Lisa because I'm so worried about her.

No good deed goes unpunished.
No, no! I just couldn't see it on my phone very well.

I wonder if Lisa's Mom and Boys had been out that day and didn't come home until late and the abductor was already in the house waiting until they all had gone to sleep...?

Thats a good one. my house was broken into years ago i had two small children and pregnant. we came home only to find out later the intruder was hiding in the shower for a while. yep and i even went in to use the bathroom. I always check the shower to this day.

Maybe the three cell phones they took belonged to the wife and the two older children, the boys.

I know my grandchildren all have cell phones. It's so their parents can keep in constant contact with them. Not at school, per se, but otherwise.

Oh, and at nite they OFTEN leave the phones on the counter. Sometimes they're charging them. It's also the best spot to put them so they don't forget them on their way out the door the next day.

Oh, fwiw, I leave mine on the counter as well. I don't have a house phone, just a cell.

JMHO
fran

Thank Fran....

I've thought all along in the back of my head that the perp came in the window and out the front door.

Ohhhhh, duh on me, good point. Unlocked door point of EXIT, not entry.

Lisa Irwin's parents terrified, but trying to stay hopeful
Parents speak to reporters Thursday morning
Posted: 6:22 AM

“When I came home from work, the front door was unlocked, most of the lights were on in the house and the window in the front was open,” Jeremy Irwin said, saying that was all very unusual.

snip

"She's everthing. She's our little girl, she's completed our family," Bradley said. "She means everything to our little boys, and we need her home. I can't be without her."

snip

"I mean we are trying to hold it together for our boys and for her. We’re trying to stay strong for her.”

We'll have video of their comments at this link in a few minutes. Refresh this page or check back here later for the video.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...fied-but-trying-to-stay-hopeful#ixzz1a08oDoV7

RB&UBM

WHAT??? Was mom up already, I can't see the Abductor turning on lights,

Reminds me of Haleigh Cummings case...:waitasec:

LindsayShively Lindsay Shively
Deborah Bradley ( #LisaIrwin 's mom) just told us the family cell phones were also taken when they realized Lisa was gone. @NBCActionNews
31 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin mom says brothers found pics of lisa in her wallet & started crying, asking "where is pumpkin pie?" That's Lisa's nickname.
44 minutes ago

Lindsay Shively
@LindsayShively Kansas City Metro
I'm a reporter for NBC Action News in the greater KC area! Watch us live on NBC Action News Today every weekday from 4:30-7am!
http://www.nbcactionnews.com
http://twitter.com/#!/LindsayShively

Okay. Now I'm bawling. Pumpkin pie. How cute.

RB&UBM

WHAT??? Was mom up already, I can't see the Abductor turning on lights,

Reminds me of Haleigh Cummings case...:waitasec:

Maybe she left the lights on util dad came home. I do that for my grown children when their out. I dont sleep very well until everyone is home. This reminds me of jessica lunsford.:banghead:

This is what I am leaning toward now as well. In the window, walked through the house, saw the cell phones and grabbed them, then out the front door. That would make sense why the door was unlocked. They are saying that the window that was tampered with was a window that lead into an office type room-- I am pretty sure that's what they were saying. I thought initial reports were that it was Baby Lisa's bedroom? Also, the dad said there were lights on when he returned home.

The phones-- three were on the counter, which leads me to believe in the kitchen, one wasn't in working order but they are all gone. A landline was never mentioned, nor was the dad's cell phone. I would assume he had one actually on his person while working.

omg... one of the early news reports did say that their phones were taken but the way it was worded it seemed like LE... now this makes sense I will try to go back and find the article

Maybe she left the lights on until dad came home. I do that for my grown children when their out. I don't sleep very well until everyone is home. This reminds me of Jessica Lunsford.:banghead:

Thank you, That seem even more odd then, That if mom left lights on and still someone came in and took Lisa and went around the house to take cell phones.....

Wow, Wow Wow.... that is some real......:furious:

omg... one of the early news reports did say that their phones were taken but the way it was worded it seemed like LE... now this makes sense I will try to go back and find the article

The uncle in a comment section on a news channel said the baby wasnt the only thing taken. now it makes sense. we were discussing this yesterday. moo :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname