Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMoon has posted a chart in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4977384&postcount=472"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Trenton Duckett, missing from Leesburg, Fl

Trenton J. Duckett -
Birth date: 8/10/2004
Reported Missing: 8/27/2006 at 9:00 PM

Reported missing by his mother, Melinda Marie Duckett, from her Leesburg apartment. Less than 2 weeks after reporting Trenton missing, Melinda commits suicide in her grandparents home.

Melinda -
DOB: 8/14/1985
DOD: 9/08/2006

P.S - I would provide a link to where it was being discussed here on WS, but it has been archived and I can't find it! Would love, love, love any insight for Trenton's & Melinda's charts!

Chart information has been posted in CASE BRIEFINGS.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3664193&postcount=18"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Troy Dean Carney: Murdered near Central Point, Or. Sept. 2008

Dod: Sept. 2, 2008, between midnight and 5:00a.m.

Dob: 08/26/1964
Place: Lewiston, Maine
Time: 6:00 p.m., per mom.

Timeline:
Sept. 1, 2008: 1:00p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST, Troy talked on his cell to his mom for 66 minutes. He planned to leave Sept. 2, go to Portland, OR., were he felt he had a better chance of getting a job.
Sept. 1, 2008: 6:02p.m., PST., Troy is seen on video leaving Pilot Truck Stop.
Sept. 4, 2008: 4:00p.m., a passerby called in about a body in a sleeping bag. Troy was found dead by gunshot.
Sept. 5, 2008: 6:01p.m., PST. His mom is notified of his death.
Death certificate says: Troy's death certificate says death date...Sept 4, 2008.. 4:10pm
Per Lt. Tim Pike, it's because in a homicide case they have to put the date & time he was found
Sept. 5,2008: Three other campsites found near his in that area. Police question all but one of the other campers.
Sept. 6, 2008: Police found a wolverine mask. LE feels this is significant
Sept. 14 ,2008: Troy’s entire campsite area was set on fire. Firemen had a hard time getting to the fire.
LE found this fire highly suspicious.

History:
Troy’s story: He worked as a lumper, traveling with and helping truckers. He loved this job. He had been to every state except Alaska.
He used to live Medford, OR. ten years ago.
Before he arrived in Medford, he was at TA Truck Stop in Troutdale, Or.
He came to Medford to visit friends Aug. 21, 2008. His being there caused some tension.
So, he decided to move to a campsite, near Bear Creek greenway bike path. Daily, he went to Pilot Truck Stop in Central Point, Or.
He showered there, recharged his cell phone and did odd jobs for truckers.
Three other campsites found near his in that area. Police question all but one of the other campers.
LE do not consider Troy's Medford friend a suspect.
Dec. 21, 2008: LE announced that they would continue to work on the case, but they had no new leads.

Troy's family info:
Family info:
Mom, Linda: dob: 6/19/1945, in Masardis, ME
Now living in FL.
Brother, Tracy, dob: 7/02/1967 in Lewiston, ME.
Now living in NH.
Links:
http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080906/NEWS/809060305/0/GREENWAY
http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080906/NEWS07/809060324/0/GREENWAY

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081025/NEWS/810250312/0/GREENWAY

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=433181251
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77714"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77714[/ame]

Thank you for considering Troy Dean Carney's case.

Hi all -- I've been working on another thread on trying to help figure out who this person is (pseudonym Benjamin Kyle), and there are a lot of guesses and people working very hard to help, but not much by way of results.

BK's story is a sad one and I know he must feel like a toothpick floating in a vast ocean, because he doesn't know who he is or where he's from or even what his life was about before he was found behind a dumpster, beaten to a bloody pulp on 8/31/04.

It's been four years now, and he still doesn't know. He can't get a job, because he can't get a Social Security number, so he's relying on people he met at the medical center and shelters to help him out. I'm sure if you read (or have read) his story you'd want to help him too. Here's a link to the long version of the story: http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

I know we can't come up with a name for him through Forensic Astrology, but I thought maybe you could possibly provide some much needed clues about WHO he is as a person, WHERE he came from, what his OCCUPATION may have been, and HOW he got behind that dumpster in that condition. (and ANYTHING else you can see in the charts)

Is there a way to do a natal chart for him?
DETAILS:

He BELIEVES (says he's very sure because he knows he is exactly 10 years older to the day than Michael Jackson) that his DOB is August 29, 1948 and that he was born and raised in Indianapolis (ha where I am!).

And maybe an event chart and work backwards a little?
DISCOVERY INFO:

The only life he knows started shortly before 7 a.m. Aug. 31, 2004, when a former Burger King manager found Kyle lying next to a Dumpster behind the restaurant on U.S. 17 in Richmond Hill, (Savannah, GA) according to a police report.

Kyle was naked and unresponsive. He was sunburned and covered in bites from fire ants, according to paramedics' reports.

The fast-food manager called police, who labeled the man with no name a "bum" and sent him off in an ambulance, the report stated.

Paramedics took Kyle to St. Joseph's Hospital.

Officers found no clothes, wallet or anything to identify the man. Police told Kyle they found no signs of a crime, but Kyle believes he was mugged.

According to the paramedics' reports, three depressions showed on the right side of Kyle's head, which could have come from blows delivered with a blunt object. The report also indicated Kyle was unconscious but breathing when he was found, and that he was sweaty. Prolonged exposure to the sun had left him blinded.

Paramedics also noted signs of possible neurological problems.

I pray you wonderful AstroSleuths can help this poor man figure out his situation, or at least give the others trying to help him some clues to go on. He's been on Dr. Phil and no relatives or people came forward knowing him. This is a really weird case. Anything you can do would be appreciated.

:blowkiss:
---------------------------------------------------------
Just to add in:
*Time discovered: In an interview, Benjaman Kyle said, it was a little after 6:00 a.m. when he was found by a cleaning person at Burger King.
*Damage to his body: Several teeth missing. Unknown if this was from the assault or had been missing already. Mr Kyle did not have access to his hospital records.
**Benjaman Kyle when asked why he came to Richmond Hill, Ga., said, ' came to see the ocean.'
I second 'beckaroozie's' appeal to have Benjaman Kyle's case looked at by the wonderful team of astrologers here.

Regarding Benjamin Kyle Request --

After speaking with one of our Astro experts, I agree that the DOB provided by Mr. Kyle is unreliable at best, due to the uncertainty of his amnesia. There are so few facts known in the case, and that combined with the uncertain DOB makes it too difficult at this time for this case to be moved forward with the few astrological clues that could be gleaned from the chart that could be done on the discovery of his body. If more details emerge in the case, then maybe we can ask for it to be reviewed at that time.

Thanks so much to all the wonderful AstroSleuths for your time and efforts helping further these cases along. You guys are wonderful.

(((Hugs)))
Beck

Regarding Benjamin Kyle Request --

After speaking with one of our Astro experts, I agree that the DOB provided by Mr. Kyle is unreliable at best, due to the uncertainty of his amnesia. There are so few facts known in the case, and that combined with the uncertain DOB makes it too difficult at this time for this case to be moved forward with the few astrological clues that could be gleaned from the chart that could be done on the discovery of his body. If more details emerge in the case, then maybe we can ask for it to be reviewed at that time.

Thanks so much to all the wonderful AstroSleuths for your time and efforts helping further these cases along. You guys are wonderful.

(((Hugs)))
Beck
-----------------------------------------------------------
I understand the lack of dob and other factors re: Mr Kyle.
Is there a possible chart for time he was discovered? Could that kind of chart show WHY he was attacked? Or WHO attacked him?

Is there a possible chart for time he was discovered? Could that kind of chart show WHY he was attacked? Or WHO attacked him?

The why could probably be shown, I would imagine...but the WHO is another matter. All you could get from the chart is a vague description of the perp, and that wouldn't really put us on a path to figuring out who it is?? I don't think either chart will give us much to go on right now...but I'm not an astrologer. :)

If I'm wrong, Astros please correct me. If you feel a chart on the discovery could give us some clues, please advise.

The why could probably be shown, I would imagine...but the WHO is another matter. All you could get from the chart is a vague description of the perp, and that wouldn't really put us on a path to figuring out who it is?? I don't think either chart will give us much to go on right now...but I'm not an astrologer. :)

If I'm wrong, Astros please correct me. If you feel a chart on the discovery could give us some clues, please advise.

Hello Dreamweaver & Beck,

I have looked at the Discovery chart and it is talkative. While it will not tell us who he is or identify the perp, it gives information that is worth considering.

I will post the chart & discuss my observations, hopefully later this evening (but if not, then sometime tomorrow). I don't want to start a Thread on this case because there is really no way the Stars can identify who this Benjamin Kyle really is. The alleged birth date / place of a person who is suffering from amnesia is simply not reliable.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks so much for your response Soulscape...any input on BK's case would be appreciate I'm sure. We look forward to seeing your thoughts!

((((Hugs))))
Beck

We've created a New THREAD in conjuction w/ this Request Thread.
DOGblinking.gif

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79041"]Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD by its nature is simply to provide short astrological synopses to offer some insights in lieu of starting a new Thread about any particular case. Any decision to move a CASE BRIEFING post(s) from the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD and establish its own Thread will be at the discretion of the Astrologer(s) if and when they determine they are able to devote the time and energy into maintaining a separate thread.

Please continue to make your requests for forensic astrological analysis of cases here in the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD. Should an Astrologer decide to comment on a case, they will post their intention to do so here in this REQUESTS THREAD so that interested Forum Members will know to check the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD regarding that case.

A chart has been posted in our CASE BRIEFINGS thread, #68
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3753431&postcount=68"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

quote=FifthEssence;3129950]This is the place where you request Astrological help regarding a crime you may be investigating.

Remember to include details:

date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the Victim; etc.
Requests should also include a link if applicable, to the thread where the case is being discussed.

Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

THANKYOU~
[/quote]

Hello,

I was wondering if you could look at Jennifer Kesse's dissapearance?

Jennifer was last seen on the 23rd of Jan 2006 when she walked out of her work place with her boss. After that she spoke to different friends and family members, the last person being her boyfriend Ron Allen, at around 10:00 pm.
Jennifer was reported missing the next day when she did not show up for work and missed her usual morning phone call / text message with her boyfriend - this usually happened early morning before Jennifer got to work.

Jennifer went missing from Orlando, Florida - I'm sorry I don't have the time of the police report.

There is a POI / suspect is Jennifer's case. This POI was caught on camera parking Jennifer's car about 4 hours after she would have left to go to work (many people believe she was abducted on the way to her car). Pictures of the POI can be found at this link:

http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/

Jennifer's dob was the 20th of May, 1981, time is not known unfortunately.

Links to Jennifer's threads at WS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73078"]FL-Jennifer Kesse, 24yo Orlando 1/24/2006 Missing Part # 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you so much in advance :blowkiss:

Hello Dreamweaver & Beck,

I have looked at the Discovery chart and it is talkative. While it will not tell us who he is or identify the perp, it gives information that is worth considering.

I will post the chart & discuss my observations, hopefully later this evening (but if not, then sometime tomorrow). I don't want to start a Thread on this case because there is really no way the Stars can identify who this Benjamin Kyle really is. The alleged birth date / place of a person who is suffering from amnesia is simply not reliable.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello All,

Obviously, I did not get around to this over the weekend --- got tied up babysitting my adorable 19 month old Grandson!!

Will try to get to it this evening, thanks for your patience!

Love,
Soulscape

Hi Soul!

Adorable 19-mo-old grandbabies def take prioriity over this!! Glad you got to visit with him/her. My daughter is married, but no grandbabies yet :( They're still in the 'practicing' stage. LOL

Anyway, we look forward to hearing from you later. Have a great day!

Beck

I just read that Boulder police are taking back the JonBenet Ramsey case!

Was curious if any of our super astro's would be interested in reading some charts for insight?

If anyone does, I will take full responsibility of data gathering.

ETA: dob/tob

Hello All,

Obviously, I did not get around to this over the weekend --- got tied up babysitting my adorable 19 month old Grandson!!

Will try to get to it this evening, thanks for your patience!

Love,
Soulscape
----------------------------------------
Soulscape:
Any time you can get to it, is fine with me. Looking forward to it!
I know how it is with adorable grandchildren.
I am a very young great grandma of a 3 yr old and a 7 mth old.
And a grandma of a 27 yr old, 10 yr old and 6 yr old.
They all live nearby. A good thing, most of the time.

----------------------------------------
Soulscape:
Any time you can get to it, is fine with me. Looking forward to it!
I know how it is with adorable grandchildren.
I am a very young great grandma of a 3 yr old and a 7 mth old.
And a grandma of a 27 yr old, 10 yr old and 6 yr old.
They all live nearby. A good thing, most of the time.

Hello Dreamweaver,

Congratulations on your being a G-G-ma!!

To All, I am sorry I haven't been able to post lately due to hectic schedule both at work and home. I will post my commentary on the Benjamin Kyle Discovery chart as soon as I can and thank you all in advance for your patience.

Love,
Soulscape

Chart information has been posted in CASE BRIEFINGS.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3265178&postcount=36"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73082"]NY-Kellisue M. Ackernecht, 35, Johnstown - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://findkellisue.wordpress.com/

Name: Kellisue Ackernecht

Date of Birth: 12/16/1972
Date Missing: 09/30/2008
Age at time of disappearance: 35
City Missing From: Johnstown
State Missing From: New York
Race: White
Height: 5′10″
Weight: 135lbs
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown

Identifying Characteristics: Wears glasses and a wedding band on her left hand, was last seen wearing tan pants, new white sneakers, and a Rite-Aid apron. She has a patch on her right cheek.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Kellisue was last seen September 30th leaving her job as a shift supervisor at an Amsterdam Rite Aid around 9:45 p.m. She was driving a 10-year-old Saturn sedan. Three hours later, police found the car engulfed in flames a few blocks from her Johnstown home, with no sign of Kellisue. The car was parked in an area neighbors call Frog Hollow, near the Rail Trail. Police said this street wasn’t the usual way Kellisue drove home. The car was completely destroyed by the fire.

Medical Conditions: According to her husband, she takes medication for depression, but stopped taking it before she disappeared.

kelli222.jpg

Looking to see if any new information can be obtained through an astrologer, this case is very sad.

LeoMoon has posted a chart in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4977384&postcount=472"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Trenton Duckett, missing from Leesburg, Fl

Trenton J. Duckett -
Birth date: 8/10/2004
Reported Missing: 8/27/2006 at 9:00 PM

Reported missing by his mother, Melinda Marie Duckett, from her Leesburg apartment. Less than 2 weeks after reporting Trenton missing, Melinda commits suicide in her grandparents home.

Melinda -
DOB: 8/14/1985
DOD: 9/08/2006

P.S - I would provide a link to where it was being discussed here on WS, but it has been archived and I can't find it! Would love, love, love any insight for Trenton's & Melinda's charts!

weight 4 lbs 9 oz
Florida Hospital Waterman
Tavares, FL

Hello Dreamweaver,

Congratulations on your being a G-G-ma!!

To All, I am sorry I haven't been able to post lately due to hectic schedule both at work and home. I will post my commentary on the Benjamin Kyle Discovery chart as soon as I can and thank you all in advance for your patience.

Love,
Soulscape
----------------------------------------------------------------
Soulscape:
Benjaman Kyle:
Waiting breathlessly!
(well, not really. it might be my cold, but you know what i mean)

I'm beginning a thread on this case: see Forensic Astrology - Durango.

Please bear with me. As much as I would like to spend the bulk of my time working on forensic charts, I have other obligations and responsibilities. I will post as much as I can, when I can.

To those of you still waiting for Benjamin Kyle, God bless you for your patience. I have not forgotten your interest.

Regarding Stacy Peterson, I am encouraged by the recent happenings and appreciate the dedicated Sleuths who posted those updates. I know I still owe you the Drew Takes Off on Motorcycle chart!!

Thanks to All who follow these threads. Your interest and support is hugely appreciated.

Love,
Soulscape

LeoMOON has posted charts and discussions in CASE BRIEFINGS.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4934579&postcount=395"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Good morning, astrologers!

I am looking into the Maura Murray case and would greatly appreciate your help. We seem to have a rash of unsolved murders/disappearances in our area and Maura was the last........

Here are her details:
DOB - May 4, 1982
I believe Maura was born in Mass., but I am not certain.
Last seen February 9, 2004 at 70 Wild Ammonoosuc Rd, Swiftwater, NH. The accident was reported at 7:27 pm by 3 different people, in view of at least two houses, but 16 minutes later Maura was nowhere to be found......and still hasn't been 5 years later. Law enforcement will not release the records to the family, stating that IF something happened, releasing the records COULD compromise prosecution. HUH? :waitasec:

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members