FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

I thought it might be helpful to post any does that have been looked into, need to be looked into and especially those that have been ruled out. (I was finding it hard to keep everything committed to memory while looking through the databases). This way we won't be bugging you with already known info and we can focus on stuff that hasn't been looked into. I took info from this thread. Did I miss any?

Tammy's Doe Network case file number is 211DFFL.

16UFLA - ?
125UFNV - too tall?
335UFOH - ruled out through dna
55UFTX - ruled out through dna
554UFL - ruled out, gap in teeth
5223UFFL - don't think it's her but no DNA done
100UFOR -
98UFWA -
HC499 -
HC378 -
461UFPA -
HC826 -

S- That sounds like a good idea so there's no re-post, etc. After every post I'll copy and paste what has been posted/excluded as you've done.

Continued from above thread...

16UFLA - ?
125UFNV - too tall?
100UFOR -
98UFWA -
HC499 -
HC378 -
461UFPA -
HC826 -
Case File 63UFCA-
Case File 101UFCA-
Case File 412UFFL-
Hot Case 690- little info/Canada-
Case File 572UFNC- height off-
Hot Case 173 - little info, age in range-
Case File 320UFCA- age,w,h, in range possibly-
Case File 591UFCA- little info, age in range-
Hot Case 219-

These are through 1995.

Continued (see above)

16UFLA - ?
125UFNV - too tall?
100UFOR -
98UFWA -
HC499 -
HC378 -
461UFPA -
HC826 -
63UFCA -
101UFCA -
412UFFL -
HC690 - (little info/Canada)
572UFNC - (height off)
HC173 - (little info, age in range)
320UFCA- (age,w,h, in range possibly)
591UFCA- (little info, age in range)
HC219 -

Hot Case 202 (little info)
Case File 177UFIN (DNA Pending, doesn't seem likely)
Case File 222UFFL (age range 20-45/straight hair/unlikely)
Hot Case 663 (age 30+ est. in 2001, little info)
Hot Case 661 (gender unknown, remains at location very long, dentals available)
Case File 540UFNY (est. date of death 1980-90, age 25-55, little else)
Case File 331UFON (age 30-50, located in Canada, DNA: nuclear prof. avail.)
Hot Case 152 (age in range, deceased 1+ yrs, no DNA avail., located in Naples, FL)
Hot Case 469 (very little info, located in FL)
Case File 569UFOK (deceased 3-20 yrs when found, age est: late teens-late 20's, unlikely though from appearance, in CODIS)
Hot Case 1036 (DNA Pending, unknown race, age in range, shorter, little info, doubtful)
Hot Case 1024 (age, height in range, located in FL, doubtful)

Hope this helps...

Suzanne's comments are in RED. Our comments are in (parenthesis).

16UFLA - ?
125UFNV - too tall
554UFFL - ruled out, gap in teeth
523UFFL - don't think it's her but no DNA done
100UFOR - (likely victim of green river killer, unlikely)
98UFWA - (also a victim of green river killer, unlikely)
HC499 - (possibly gave birth or had late term abortion)
HC378 -
461UFPA -
HC826 -
63UFCA -
101UFCA -
412UFFL -
HC690 - (little info/Canada)
572UFNC - (height off)
HC173 - (little info, age in range)
320UFCA- (age,w,h, in range possibly)
591UFCA- (little info, age in range)
HC219 -
HC202 - (little info)
177UFIN - (DNA Pending, doesn't seem likely)
222UFFL - (age range 20-45/straight hair/unlikely) (has dna, would this have already been checked against Tammy's?)
HC663 - (age 30+ est. in 2001, little info)
HC661 - (gender unknown, remains at location very long, dentals available)
540UFNY - (est. date of death 1980-90, age 25-55, little else)
331UFON - (age 30-50, located in Canada, DNA: nuclear prof. avail.)
HC152 - (age in range, deceased 1+ yrs, no DNA avail., located in Naples, FL)
HC469 - (very little info, located in FL)
569UFOK - (deceased 3-20 yrs when found, age est: late teens-late 20's, unlikely though from appearance, in CODIS) (teeth make this look unlikely and if it's in CODIS it would've showed a match already right? Tammy is in CODIS?)
HC1036 - (DNA Pending, unknown race, age in range, shorter, little info, doubtful)
HC1024 - (age, height in range, located in FL, doubtful)

i was wondering...it was mentioned that tammy may have been three months pregnant? is there any more info about this? some of the does were pregnant at time of death, some show that they gave birth at some point. just wondering if that could have something to do with her disappearance or help rule out/in does...

Hi
Thankyou so much.They are not sure about her pregnancy.They are only checking DNA with tammy.They say if there was a match and the DNA of the Jane Doe is in CODIS it would come up as a hit(match)and none has so far.I don't think all Jane Does have DNA on them yet.Yes,I am still around.I am just getting my little girl in first grade and my little boy in kindergarten for the first time in school.It's very emotional for me.I miss them already.

suzanne

On case 554UFFL, it says it isn't Tammy because of a "gap in the teeth." I didn't see a gap or read that there was one. Can someone tell me how they came to that conclusion?

The pictures really do resemble her.

Thanks

Hi
Thankyou.The post mortem picture(it is not made public)does not look like tammy.The sheriffs office is not on this Jane Does case.The Davie police department is.They personally told me this.If they weren't confused with thier Jane Doe found in I believe 1975?(That Jane Doe apparently has a gap in her teeth also) this Jane Doe apparently has a gap in her teeth.They need to call and verify this and put this on all boards.

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou.The post mortem picture(it is not made public)does not look like tammy.The sheriffs office is not on this Jane Does case.The Davie police department is.They personally told me this.If they weren't confused with thier Jane Doe found in I believe 1975?(That Jane Doe apparantly has a gap in her teeth also) this Jane Doe apaarantly has a gap in her teeth.They need to call and verify this and put this on all boards.

suzanne

Suzanne,

I lived in Davie, FL until 2005. The Jane Doe you mentioned from above from 1975 I thought could be a possible match to Amy Billig (missing since 1974, Coconut Grove, FL). I have emailed the Davie Police department several times and have yet to hear a word or even an acknowledgment of receiving my email. This is typical of the Davie Police Department. I have a friend who works for Hollywood, FL police as a detective, and any coordination between them is like grasping at straws. Any theories must be followed through thoroughly. Has there been any more/new developments in Tammy's case otherwise?

Hi
They say they are following leads and reinterviewing people again.So I hope something comes up and new leads are found.I mean it really has been way too long.I know some one must know something of what happened to her.

suzanne

Suzanne,

I'll send you a yahoo email soon as I don't want it posted for everyone. I agree with you, much too long would be an understatement.

Suzanne,

Sent u an email, been away helping a buddy during the hurricane

Dear Suzanne, I think of you often even and I thought I would let you know that I hope you find your sister Tammy one day and soon. She is lucky to have you as a sister and friend. I will continue to hope and pray that you find answers. God Bless you now and always.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back