FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Hi
Thankyou.I hope we find out something soon too.It's been way too long.

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou.I hope we find out something soon too.It's been way too long.

suzanne

Suzanne - I just read the complete thread here and wondered did you ever find any information out about the Fat Boys BBQ? I have been googling to try to find anything and the only thing I have located is that his ex-wife owns Kays Real Pit BBQ in Cocoa.

Quoted from a forum (someone had worked at the restaurant): "Kay's BBQ. She is the former wife of Fat Boys BBQ Founder, and got this location I do think as part of the divorce decree, and made it her namesake."

My prayers that your wait will soon be over - it has been far too long.

Hi
Thankyou.No nothing really became of it.

suzanne

Suzanne - you sent an e-mail to my office (the Fulton County Medical Examiner in Atlanta, GA) about your sister Tammy in August of 2007. You mentioned your DNA is on file with the FBI CODIS lab, and there was no dental information for your sister. Do you have a law enforcement contact where your sister's missing person report was filed? I'd like to contact them directly. Although we have no specific "match" in mind, I'd like to have your sister's information on file. As an aside, we have tried very hard to have DNA extracted and sequenced for ALL our unidentified cases, including those that go back to the 1970s. Our unidentified decedents are listed on the UDRS site: https://identifyus.org/. I wish you well in your search for your sister.

suzanne, did you see the thread about the Learning Channel? I know it says they are looking "primarily" for solved cases, I wonder if they would help you? Its worth a shot. I would see if there is something they can do. Good luck to you, I think of you and your sister often.

Hi
Ok,I will look into the show.thankyou for telling me.She came up missing in Cocoa Beach Florida.The detective on her case is Detective Cooper.Please if everyone can please let me know if there are any new Jane Does or bones,skeletal remains found in the future also.

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou for letting me know.If some one knows something please let me know.

suzanne

Hi
Thankyou.No,nothing really new.Just the FDLE and CBPD just confirmed again who I am.Blood sister to my sister Tammy and have been working with me for a long time to find her.They are starting from scratch.The CBPD and the FDLE has been called back into finding her again.We called the FDLE in 1996,97 and nothing really became of it.So I'm trying to sit back and see if they find out anything this time.But as each day goes by and nothing happens again it is discouraging.I mean it's been way too long.Some one must know something and no,I do not think she is alive and well out there any more.It's been Two and a half decades.Some one,somewhere would have seen her.I have looked everywhere for her and have found nothing and have gotten nowhere.I just don't know what to do any more.Maybe the police and the FDLE will really find her this time.

I am from Ft Pierce Fl which is about 45 min from Melbourne. Back then aat least in St Lucie County there was alot of drugs and bad dealings going on. I dont know if she was caught up into anything like that. But alot of people "disappeared" if they knew too much.

I know there was a Fat Boys BBQ in Vero Bch Fl... which is about 30 min from Melbourne. I am not sure if it was owned by the same people or it it was like a franchise type thing.

I really hope you can find Tammy. She was a very beautiful girl!

Suzanne,

What exactly is the story with this T. Rue fellow? There seems to be a lot of back and forth hostility and accusations, but like most everything in Tammy's case, there's more questions than answers. I've followed this thread here on WS and really hope you find the truth, whatever it is. This case just makes no logical sense. It seems that you are the only one who cares.

I saw the story on unsolved mysteries today and I did not know all of the details that were in the show. I sure hope you get some closure soon on your sisters whereabouts.

January 7, 3009 3AM

Great news - Suzanne, you have been incredible in continuing the search for Tammy Lynn and never giving up. Keep doing what you are doing. One day, it will all be revealed and you can move forward at last. We are proud of you. I don't care what ANYONE has to say, if it were my sister, I'd hope to be half as vigilant as you.

Tammy Lynn Leppert’s disappearance was re-aired on Spike TV via Unsolved Mysteries. I’m curious to see who will call into the show or go to their website. Please keep us updated if you hear anything.

For those of you who have not seen the episode on YouTube, Spike TV has an Unsolved Mysteries marathon on January 7th, they are bound to repeat Tammy's story. Please put it on your DVR or TiVo if you can and examine the story and photos. You never know, you may have just one little tidbit to change everything for Tammy's family.

If anyone knows anything, please contact Unsolved Mysteries, Suzannec4444, or Editor @ TrueCrimeFanatic.com (TCF forwards information to Tammy's family and Unsolved Mysteries).

Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alpha Zero
Back