AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

The rhetoric just got worse . LE is hiding something because SR cant see the video footage. Hey how about protecting some ones child? I would want my kid's pic removed and not drag my kid into this mess. Its not his Son. He has no right to see it. This child became a victim too. Those FB pages are brutal. Even the new one. Its not going to bring the families to work together if they don't clean it up. jmo.
Wonder why his investigator, didn't request to see the videos and photos? Hum....

In the NN interview, yesterday he states....
“My private investigator has spoken to the person who took the video (and photo),” Seth said during an appearance Monday on “Elizabeth Vargas Reports.” Seth said he has no idea who Sebastian could be staying with in North Carolina, which is about a six-hour drive from his home in Tennessee."

All the parents should be fully aware the FBI has been on this case since day one.

Edited to add ... I'm pretty sure the person or parent could request FB remove the photo. I would think given the circumstances they would accommodate the request. Moo

this whole mistaken identification of a young man photographed in NC has taken the circus atmosphere that this case has featured from the get go to a whole 'nother level. MOO

I get that Seth may have wanted to believe that was Sebastian, but if LE have seen and confirmed the identity of the young man photographed and it WASN'T Sebastian I don't get why the rhetoric and conspiracy theories are running rampant. Seth and others need to get a grip and leave this kid/family alone before some ignorant social media justice warrior goes out and does real damage to the NC kid or his family.

this whole mistaken identification of a young man photographed in NC has taken the circus atmosphere that this case has featured from the get go to a whole 'nother level. MOO

I get that Seth may have wanted to believe that was Sebastian, but if LE have seen and confirmed the identity of the young man photographed and it WASN'T Sebastian I don't get why the rhetoric and conspiracy theories are running rampant. Seth and others need to get a grip and leave this kid/family alone before some ignorant social media justice warrior goes out and does real damage to the NC kid or his family.
I sent you a link. The mother is requesting that her and her sons pic be removed from SM. I didnt post it here to respect their privacy and their identity as much as possible. Agree. Their is a bunch of crazies out there. I feel bad for them. Im sure this is only the beginning for them when it leaks out who they are.

Random thought I had and I haven’t seen this mentioned… I wonder if he has ever had sleep related issues before? I read that people on the autism spectrum often have sleep problems, such as sleep walking. It could explain leaving the house without shoes.

In the numerous podcasts I've listened to, all parents denied that he sleepwalked.

So sad to hear there’s no lead to the picture. The boy in the photo looked happy, healthy, and well-cared for so I was happy imagining he was okay and hoping for some good news. We just have to keep looking.

Editing to add that this Nancy Grace video is about Seth’s polygraph. (Banner shown on video cover is not true topic of vid.)
I watched the full show on Merit. Wish I could find a link to it. Was surprised at some of the things said with the spokesperson sitting there too. jmo. If anyone finds the link Id like to watch it again.

Hi all
Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of where we are now? Wish I had more time to read thread, but as far as I can tell it's 14 days later and we're still looking?
Yes we're still looking. A photo of a boy taken in North Carolina made many people believe he was Sebastian. But yesterday we found out that wasn't true.

Hi all
Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of where we are now? Wish I had more time to read thread, but as far as I can tell it's 14 days later and we're still looking?
Also, Tony Mathis has taken over Seth’s PR. Chloe is still supposedly working as a PI for Seth, but Heather Cohen’s firm is no longer under retainer.

Request made to delete previous NN post.
https://twitter.com/Chloe_DXM
@Chloe_DXM

Sumner County Sheriff’s Department have released a press statement- the photo of the child in #NorthCarolina is NOT #SebastianRogers . Please be careful sharing this photo further, as it does look like a minor child and they deserve privacy. Thank you.

Called it.

Wish it was him, and there was a happy reunion, but I just knew it wasn't going to go that way, and that this boy was going to turn out to be a completely different child.

MOO

This case drives me crazy. I can't think of any theories to explain it.

I don't think Sebastian willingly ran away from home barefoot* and without his phone or any other of his possessions. No kid does that. They take things they value with them, even if it's just a favorite tee shirt.

I can't see Katie deliberately hurting Sebastian, nor not reporting it to the proper authorities if he somehow died by accident.

As far as we know Chris wasn't there so he's out as a suspect.

*unless he was running away from the home in panicky fear of something. But in that case some trace of him would have been found by now.

UGGGH. PBUH.

This case drives me crazy. I can't think of any theories to explain it.
You've kindly given Sebastian's situation a lot of attention. Your desire to see a healthy outcome is commendable.
I don't think Sebastian willingly ran away from home barefoot* and without his phone or any other of his possessions.
CP has been adamant that Seth vanished from the front porch which begs the question: Why was Sebastian on the front porch with a flashlight? He wasn't wearing shoes because he didn't intend to run away.
No kid does that. They take things they value with them, even if it's just a favorite tee shirt.

I can't see Katie deliberately hurting Sebastian, nor not reporting it to the proper authorities if he somehow died by accident.
We never really know what kind of evil the person next to us is capable of doing. My impression is that she's weird.
As far as we know Chris wasn't there so he's out as a suspect.
Oh. I missed the police stating that CP had a rock solid alibi. I've heard Chris say it on many occasions via NGrace and NewsNation shows but I haven't seen an official statement released by LEO. Have I missed it?
*unless he was running away from the home in panicky fear of something. But in that case some trace of him would have been found by now.

UGGGH. PBUH. [Peace be upon him.]

I can only think of two reasons he could have disappeared off the porch .
If someone knocked on his window, make a noise or something to get his attention he could have stepped out with the flashlight to see what it was and was grabbed or followed off the property pursuing who it was. One option is a perp. Remember Jessica's case? The perp was bold enough to go in her house and remove her. Another option. I think the timing of his disappearance and the custody case are too close to be a coincidence. Either someone didn't think this through that this would hurt the case or someone that knew they could gain. I think the answer lies there. jmo.

Speculation and moo: the hope of your child returning - whether it be of their own volition, years down the line, or being found and brought back to the home address and finding parent there - would be a powerful motivator for a parent to stay in that home imo. Then again, packing up and leaving and not staying in town for searches or vigils etc would also be extremely difficult moo for many parents. I can easily reconcile one or two or seven of the anomalies I perceive in the behavior of some involved…but when the totality of it is laid bare, I personally find that some aren’t acting in a manner suggestive of believing Sebastian is coming back. Moo.

CP confidently stated “it’s not Sebastian” Without a flicker of doubt nor hesitance imo and although proven right, there is something about the blunt certainty with which he said it that gives me great pause. Moo. Thinking of Sebastian today, who should be enjoying those last weeks of school before summer takes hold.

At this point, I just feel sad for Sebastian that he had to deal with so much toxicity in his family. At first I didn't think he ran away, but now I am leading more toward that explanation. Chris is... an interesting character though...

The garbage truck thing that Katie said doesn't make sense to me bc they do not go out in the dark.

At this point, I just feel sad for Sebastian that he had to deal with so much toxicity in his family. At first I didn't think he ran away, but now I am leading more toward that explanation. Chris is... an interesting character though...

The garbage truck thing that Katie said doesn't make sense to me bc they do not go out in the dark.
I can't go with the runaway theory cause I just don't believe kids of that age can run away with zero trace. Also I don't think he would runaway without shoes on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back