2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't JB ever notice that every witness seems to get confused from his questioning?

:cow:

Oh jeeeeez here he goes with the sexual abuse card again.

Ugh. Sustained jb!!!!!!!!

ME first went to Target then to the Mall w/kc . . .she heard kc arguing w/someone on the phone. . . demeanor she was speaking harshly and sounded irritated . . .I overheard it was about $ issues . . . I overheard the word Nanny . . . .kc said she had an argument with her Mother . . .didn't elaborate on what it was about . . . kc really liked her boyfriend . . . no mention of her daughter . . . went to mall . . .shopped @ couple different stores . . . I think she purchased a few things . . . she was on her cellphone on and off all day . . .mostly texting . . one text she said was her work and she was on vacation and they were contacting her . . . she said Event Coordinator for Universal . . ME did marketing for a different firm . . . we discussed event planning can be stressful . . . she didn't say what text from work said . . . @ mall kc never mentioned Caylee. . . we stopped by TB's house so I could ready . . kc came inside with me . . .we left together . . . Troys sister asked kc about Caylee . . . kc said wantd to leave Orlando as public school system wasn't as great wanted Caylee get a better education . . . went to dinner that AH worked @ started w/H. Houlihans . . .kc and ME went to dinner . . sat in AH's section . . .sat in her section . . .kc talked about wanting to leave Orlando . . .kc liked Orlando but thinking bout leaving . . . no mention of Caylee, missing/kidnapped . . . kc was happy . . talked about TL several times through the day . . .she was excited it was new relationship . . .picked up TB and went back to JP's house, kc had different plans but accomodated to pick up TB from work . . . she told person on the phone she had car trouble and could not go with them , . . .she then threw phone down and said OMG I am such a good Liar! We were going to bars downtown, I think we all went downtown together . . .TB, ME, KC, AH and JP Chatt. . . .went to Chillers . . .everyone drinking (objection-overrule) kc was same . . .happy/outgoing . . .no mention of Caylee . . .we were having a good time . . .kc had several calls . . . ME didn't hear conversations . . . kc was upset with phone calls . . .she was crying very diswrought, arguing with her (brother or Mother) . . .TB told ME about phone conversation . . .kc mood changed . . . very upset . . .crying often . . .several phone calls . . .kc not doing well . . .wanted to leave. . . taking the phone calls . . . there were times she was trying to get in a good mood . . .eventually she was upset and wanted to leave . . not in a hurry . . .everyone went home and went their separate ways . . . ME went to TB's house . . .said goodbye to KC outside the bar . . . kc still upset . . asking about our plans for holiday weekend . . .ME thought they might go bowling on Sunday and KC & TL were invited . . . kc acted as it was good idea . . . no further phone calls or emails nor saw kc after 7/3/08 again.

Cross:
JB you live in North Carolina
ME - I live in Boston , I flew from Boston . . State paid for flight & hotel . . don't know how Caylee died . . .no infor on when Caylee died, not where she died . . .
JB: kc not confide in you about missing daughter . . .kc nothing wrong. . .daughter was deceased. . .her childhood, any of her horrors or what she had gone thru (objection-sustained) . . .
SideBar for the WIN!

She didn't tell you about when she was 10 years old...

Uh, i thought she was 8 JoseB

she didn't confide in u? no
she was distraught? no
happy go lucky? yes
she didn't confide in u about her childhood? no
she didn't tell u about t horrors or anything she had gone thru in life? no

It seems to me that knowing ICA was crying & visibly upset through out her conversations with Lee really undercuts this whole idea of Casey coping by pretending nothing's wrong.

What? Her childhood horrors? Baez can't ask that!! There is nothing in the evidence about that!!!! WTH!!!

Now Casey was TEN and not EIGHT when the abuse started?? :banghead: Can he not even keep her lies straight??

I`m sorry but this is just disgusting that JB is tainting the jury with those innuendos about Caseys childhood.

KC sure did spend a lot money going shopping, out to eat, out to party, on an imaginanny. It's a wonder the A's could pay any bills!

Ya know, that's always bothered me. She was spending money like she had a good job. How did the topic of where her money was coming from not come up before this all hit the fan? She was going out drinking all the time, shopping all the time, going out to eat all the time....

I would think Cindy and George would've been wondering WTH long before her stealing checks came to light.

JB just tried to go on, the dad abused me road and got shut down..but what I find weird is that he asked GA 30 minutes worth of gas can stuff...but didn't touch the abuse claims...

Strange that she wasn't "hiding her feelings" after the phone call the way she was after her daughter drowned!

Who is the defense here and who is the state?....does Jose not realize that he is plunging that syringe into KC's arm?

Of course, KC didn't tell this girl about CAylee! She only knew her a couple of days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard