• The Ramseys are somehow involved in the crime and/or cover-up

Votes: 883 75.3%
  • The Ramseys are not involved at all in the crime or cover-up

Votes: 291 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
asdasd said:
my point was not that your theroy held no merit I just know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the people you constantly mention could not have been involved.

asdasd,

Thanks for responding. Needless to say, your responses, if true, are extremely important. It sounds like the two people who you say are innocent were together that night. Is this so?

Also, as you know, theoretically:

o the only way a person could say beyond a shadow of a doubt that two other people are innocent of a murder is if the person making this claim is himself the killer; or

o at the time of the murder you were with the two people who you say are innocent; or

o you know who killed JonBenet.

I want to believe you, but would very much appreciate any elaboration from you in support of what you say. Thanks.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
asdasd,

Thanks for responding. Needless to say, your responses, if true, are extremely important. It sounds like the two people who you say are innocent were together that night. Is this so?

Also, as you know, theoretically:

o the only way a person could say beyond a shadow of a doubt that two other people are innocent of a murder is if the person making this claim is himself the killer; or

o at the time of the murder you were with the two people who you say are innocent; or

o you know who killed JonBenet.

I want to believe you, but would very much appreciate any elaboration from you in support of what you say. Thanks.

BlueCrab
Im making no claim that I know who killed JonBenet. Im simply able to confirm that your suspects were in the locations that you would call their alibi locations, California and the Stine residence. Also the grand jury did not solve the case. This is not opinion this is fact.

asdasd said:
Im making no claim that I know who killed JonBenet. Im simply able to confirm that your suspects were in the locations that you would call their alibi locations, California and the Stine residence. Also the grand jury did not solve the case. This is not opinion this is fact.

asdasd,

You're obviously very confident in what you are posting.

BlueCrab has posted his theory many,many times on this forum. Out of curiosity,why haven't you posted your information before,and what compelled you to post it now?

Wuschel said:
Would you please care to elaborate on the last sentence for a newbie in this forum? What are we not allowed to do? What does BC mean?

Thank you. I have followed this case in the media from Day One despite livinig in Europe where coverage was not all that good, and I am appalled that so many years later, we are still wrecking our brains on who did it.

Wuschel

Hi Wuschel,

Posters are not allowed to use full names of any private citizen which posters may theorize is a suspect.

BC is a shortcut for BlueCrab,who is a poster on this forum.

Hope this helped!

LinasK said:
Supposedly Patsy bought those panties for her niece and kept them in the drawer. JonBenet was with her when she bought them and had taken a fancy to them... So if John or Patsy killed her, Patsy knew exactly where the spare panties that JB loved were.
For all we know JBR had them on all night. Mabye she liked them so much she changed into them with no one knowing. It's possible PR didn't notice when she was changing her pants for bed.

asdasd said:

asdasd,

Please cite a source for your comments other than yourself. Surely you can come up with at least a little bit of published information in support of your claims, or provide the name of a credible person who can verify at least a part of what you say. If you can't do this then your information cannot be considered by others as factual.

BlueCrab

If the Grand Jury found Burke guilty, why would Kane say this in 2000?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4665

16 MR. KANE: I have never ever,
17 ever -- the only time I have gone on the
18 public record in this case, Lin, was to
19 clear your client, Burke Ramsey, and to tell
20 the world that it was outrageous what they
21 did to Burke Ramsey, and you settled for
22 probably millions a week later.

capps said:
asdasd,

You're obviously very confident in what you are posting.

BlueCrab has posted his theory many,many times on this forum. Out of curiosity,why haven't you posted your information before,and what compelled you to post it now?
Im a bit sick of reading things that are not true. I really just did not know about this site much before now but when I found this I first wanted to tell BC that she was wrong in private but she never responded. So I felt it needed to be told so WS investigation could move on.

Blue Crab said:
asdasd,

Please cite a source for your comments other than yourself. Surely you can come up with at least a little bit of published information in support of your claims, or provide the name of a credible person who can verify at least a part of what you say. If you can't do this then your information cannot be considered by others as factual.

BlueCrab
Lets just say that I have met both of the people in question and what their alibi has been stated as is true.

asdasd said:
Lets just say that I have met both of the people in question and what their alibi has been stated as is true.
I'm confused.:waitasec: Could you enlighten me whom you've met?

asdasd said:
Im a bit sick of reading things that are not true. I really just did not know about this site much before now but when I found this I first wanted to tell BC that she was wrong in private but she never responded. So I felt it needed to be told so WS investigation could move on.

asdasd,

Okay, that's a start, but then please answer this: Why were the names of both of these persons obviously purged from Schiller's book just days after the grand jury ended its 13-month investigative session on October 13, 1999 and a court gag order placed on the case? That seems suspicious and sends up a red flag.

Also, if all you did was "meet" these individuals then couldn't they lie to you about their whereabouts on December 26, 1996? For instance, when incarcerated criminals who have been found guilty are asked if they're innocent of the crime they are charged with, almost every one of them will say YES, they are innocent.

Can you furnish a little more info? Thanks.

BlueCrab

Why were the names of both of these persons obviously purged from Schiller's book
I'd be more inclined to think that if Schiller removed all traces of certain individuals from his book, it would be because he knew they weren't involved and was doing the decent thing in protecting their privacy.

If there was a bombshell ... Schiller would have found some way to expose it.

BlueCrab said:
asdasd,

Okay, that's a start, but then please answer this: Why were the names of both of these persons obviously purged from Schiller's book just days after the grand jury ended its 13-month investigative session on October 13, 1999 and a court gag order placed on the case? That seems suspicious and sends up a red flag.

Also, if all you did was "meet" these individuals then couldn't they lie to you about their whereabouts on December 26, 1996? For instance, when incarcerated criminals who have been found guilty are asked if they're innocent of the crime they are charged with, almost every one of them will say YES, they are innocent.

Can you furnish a little more info? Thanks.

BlueCrab
I didn't quite mean "meet" I'm just saying that they have been able to confirm their stories for me. I will not explain further about how they confirmed this for me so believe me or don't it really does not matter to me I only wanted to get the facts straight.

In respose to the schiller question I'm not entirely sure why he purged them but you probably only need to look as far as the post above me to see a fairly good guess.

Hi asdasd....have you heard these people say if they think an intruder were responsible for the death of JBR? Or do they think it was someone known to the family..or a family member?

asdasd said:
I didn't quite mean "meet" I'm just saying that they have been able to confirm their stories for me. I will not explain further about how they confirmed this for me so believe me or don't it really does not matter to me I only wanted to get the facts straight.

asdasd,

Unfortunately, on the internet it's not a fact until a source for the information is provided so it can be checked out. However, you seem sincere and I tend to believe you -- even though the information is not corroborated as a fact.

But I stand by the apparent PMPT purgings. There were about 500 names in PMPT's name index, and these two names were obviously taken out for a reason.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
asdasd,

Unfortunately, on the internet it's not a fact until a source for the information is provided so it can be checked out. However, you seem sincere and I tend to believe you -- even though the information is not corroborated as a fact.

But I stand by the apparent PMPT purgings. There were about 500 names in PMPT's name index, and these two names were obviously taken out for a reason.

BlueCrab
BC - why do you think they were "taken out" as opposed to just being omitted in the first place. I think you may have explained this before, but I'd appreciate if you reminded me.

I tend to brainstorm a project before I start writing. If I were writing a book about a set of people, I might start by writing a list of all the names of the people involved and then try to cover them in more detail. Maybe Schindler did this? ... and then removed the ones he didn't cover - or which weren't too interesting..

BlueCrab said:
asdasd,

BlueCrab
Well even some facts on the internet with sources are incorrect but I'm still not going to reveal more about that.

Agaain in reference to PMPT you should be aware that a majority of the people in Shiller's List (slight joke) never had their alibi checked before they were placed on the list. Perhaps he did check these alibi's and they were correct.

Jayelles said:
BC - why do you think they were "taken out" as opposed to just being omitted in the first place. I think you may have explained this before, but I'd appreciate if you reminded me.

I tend to brainstorm a project before I start writing. If I were writing a book about a set of people, I might start by writing a list of all the names of the people involved and then try to cover them in more detail. Maybe Schindler did this? ... and then removed the ones he didn't cover - or which weren't too interesting..

Jayelles,

It was the timing. Schiller had his book, "Perfect Murder Perfect Town", ready for the presses and was waiting in late 1999 for the Ramsey grand jury to finally adjourn so he could include the jury's decision (who was indicted, etc.).

When the GJ finally adjourned on October 13, 1999, after investigating for 13 months, it surprised almost everyone by not indicting anyone in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. IMO, the reason there were no indictments was because children too young to prosecute were involved. And not only that, but under the Colorado Chidren's Code, the names of the children would had to have been kept strictly confidential.

Schiller, who had access to all of the police reports, knew what was going on and was coerced by Boulder authorities (he admits it in his book) to cooperate in what amounts to a government endorsed coverup of the truth. This led to scrambling by Schiller and his publisher to delete certain names and references, which they did.

However, that left a big red flag waving in the air -- people who had been a part of the daily lives of the Ramseys were now not even mentioned in Schiller's book. The purging of one person's name, however, was apparently botched. His name appears only once in the text, but his name appears nine times in the book's name index. The other person's name wasn't mentioned at all in PMPT, despite his membership in what could be considered a scary small foreign faction on campus and his daily personal access to Burke and JonBenet.

Therefore, I released his name and background on the internet a couple of years ago because, IMO, the public had a right to know. Both of these gentlemen may be perfectly innocent, as asdasd says, but I don't agree with the coverup of the names. Why are only THEIR names kept confidential?

BlueCrab

If you are talking about the Stine's son - his name only appears once but (I think) in all the other page numbers the text refers to the Stines. I noticed his father has identical page numbers plus 3 more. The pages listed for Glenn also don't always refer to him by name. Same is true for Susan but she (like Glenn) has 7 additional pages listed.

BlueCrab said:
[...]
The purging of one person's name, however, was apparently botched. His name appears only once in the text, but his name appears nine times in the book's name index.
BlueCrab
Stine, D 75-76 238 246 249 331 353 610 636

Stine, G 75-76 238 246 249 331 353 610 636 ........Also 605, 699, 700

Stine, S 75-76 238 246 249 331 353 610 636 ........Also 80, 192, 242, 627, 699, 700, 702

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member