ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey dropped her countersuit, or did you mean Cindy???:waitasec:

Sorry, I used "CA" and should have spelled out Casey. I mean have Casey's attorney's deposed Zenaida. Casey doesn't have to have a countersuit filed in order to be able to depose Zenaida. A defendant can depose the plaintiff as well as the reverse.

my bold

is that correct? I also thought it was appealing the lies at all. mind you, after july 5th I didnt watch a single other thing and in fact moved house right after and distracted myself that way so I could be totally wrong.

I'm trying to find some links to the filing and news report about it. I read it when it was filed but so many things have now rolled off the news web sites I'm having trouble finding it. Still looking but that is what I recall the appeal being.

Sorry, I used "CA" and should have spelled out Casey. I mean have Casey's attorney's deposed Zenaida. Casey doesn't have to have a countersuit filed in order to be able to depose Zenaida. A defendant can depose the plaintiff as well as the reverse.

I believe ZG was already deposed. jmo

You think it's a different Z?G? Why isn't she suing?

I believe there are quite a few ZG's in that area of Florida as DT stated repeatedly. We know one received a traffic ticket and she was 22 years old and another ZG had her office broken into and her computer stolen. Unless you can link this posted information to the ZG with the lawsuit you may have posted information about an innocent person who has no connection to this case whatsoever.

Unless we are sure this is the right person should we be posting that information?????

ETA: Why would this person be suing? jmo

I believe there are quite a few ZG's in that area of Florida as DT stated repeatedly. We know one received a traffic ticket and she was 22 years old and another ZG had her office broken into and her computer stolen. Unless you can link this posted information to the ZG with the lawsuit you may have posted information about an innocent person who has no connection to this case whatsoever.

Unless we are sure this is the right person should we be posting that information?????

ETA: Why would this person be suing? jmo

Because her name is Z?G, obviously.

Because her name is Z?G, obviously.

Oh, right. That makes sense.

Still waiting for the answer to why this person was posted when there is no proof it is the person involved in the lawsuit. jmo

Oh, right. That makes sense.

Still waiting for the answer to why this person was posted when there is no proof it is the person involved in the lawsuit. jmo

Because it's the ONLY Z?G who was evicted from her apartment at that time, as we know Z?G was.

Because it's the ONLY Z?G who was evicted from her apartment at that time, as we know Z?G was.

Looks to me from the date that it was not at that time. It looks to me as though it was at least a year before.

my bold

is that correct? I also thought it was appealing the lies at all. mind you, after july 5th I didnt watch a single other thing and in fact moved house right after and distracted myself that way so I could be totally wrong.

I believe it's correct. They contend Casey did not tell 4 different lies,just one lie.

Link please. We don't know ZG was evicted. I have never seen that she was evicted only that she said she moved out on her, then boyfriend.

As I said unless you have proof that this is the right person we should not be posting information about a person who has no involvement in this case.

Saying "it's the only" is not proof that this was indeed the woman from Kissimmee. jmo

You think it's a different Z?G? Why isn't she suing?

Doesn't want the grief . I wouldn't,but I'm glad the ZG who is suing has stuck it out. Casey just mowed people down with her lies. She should be held accountable.

Aren't we in a catch-22 here?
You claim ZG was lying because she had been evicted according to these records,but now say this must be her because we know she was evicted :waitasec:

We know there was more than one ZG,but only the suing has the Sawgrass connection ,that we know of. How do you know this is the same ZG that's suing? Is there any other proof?

Just wanted to let others know that Kissimmee is in Osceola County. Not Orange County. An eviction in Orange County would not be the same ZG.

I believe it's correct. They contend Casey did not tell 4 different lies,just one lie.

Do we know what this ONE lie was that she's admitting to ? I'm confused about why the one lie vs 4 lies is better for KC ... does that mean she would have been imprisoned wrongfully and she could go after the state for it ? Or is it strictly to avoid paying the total amount to OSCO, etc. ? IMO one lie that kept these agencies investigating a missing Caylee would be enough to order her to pay for the investigation ...

Anyone know ? :waitasec:

Do we know what this ONE lie was that she's admitting to ? I'm confused about why the one lie vs 4 lies is better for KC ... does that mean she would have been imprisoned wrongfully and she could go after the state for it ? Or is it strictly to avoid paying the total amount to OSCO, etc. ? IMO one lie that kept these agencies investigating a missing Caylee would be enough to order her to pay for the investigation ...

DT is saying it was one long, continuous lie and therefore KC should not have to pay for more than one lie on the lying charges. It has nothing to do with the agencies wanting to collect money spent on looking for a missing Caylee. That is separate. jmo

Just wanted to let others know that Kissimmee is in Osceola County. Not Orange County. An eviction in Orange County would not be the same ZG.

That is my point. If we do not have proof, such as ZG admitting she lived there, it is not a good idea to be involving other people by posting their information here. jmo

Both? -- as well as delaying everything as long as possible to see what shakes out that is a better deal ... all the time while running up the States costs (sticking it to them).

I think the DT are trying for another Hail Mary Pass and will seek anything and everything to mitigate FCA being accountable for anything. FCA is not admitting to a specific lie, just seeking to combine them all to reduce her sentence and exposure IMO.

FCA only ever told one lie ... from the day she started down this road until today she has only ever told one lie, everything has been a lie -- as friends said -- even stuff that FCA never needed to lie about, it was silly.

FCA claims to be, "such a good liar". Her life has been a total lie so the lines are blurred to differentiate between lies.

Thanks! So if this is not the same ZG ,we don't know that ZG was ever evicted.
I think Morgan knows what he's doing. We've never heard Casey's lawyer make any accusations about ZG ,have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa