ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both? -- as well as delaying everything as long as possible to see what shakes out that is a better deal ... all the time while running up the States costs (sticking it to them).

I think the DT are trying for another Hail Mary Pass and will seek anything and everything to mitigate FCA being accountable for anything. FCA is not admitting to a specific lie, just seeking to combine them all to reduce her sentence and exposure IMO.

FCA only ever told one lie ... from the day she started down this road until today she has only ever told one lie, everything has been a lie -- as friends said -- even stuff that FCA never needed to lie about, it was silly.

FCA claims to be, "such a good liar". Her life has been a total lie so the lines are blurred to differentiate between lies.

Thanks for responding ...
So, really, the most that KC will get out of this is to delay the inevitable ... to stall ... IMO she's got zero chance of winning an appeal, but if Jose decides to take the appeal to a higher court, it would again, delay things as far as law suits go ...

DT is saying it was one long, continuous lie and therefore KC should not have to pay for more than one lie on the lying charges. It has nothing to do with the agencies wanting to collect money spent on looking for a missing Caylee. That is separate. jmo

Thanks LambChop!
KC and her lies, and lying about her lies, or which one's were half-truths, or which ones were mis-truths ... gives me a headache !!!

That makes no sense to me. She is not appealing her lying conviction. She is appealing whether or not it is 4 lies or one continuous lie. Pleading the 5th in this deposition shouldn't have any impact whatsoever in the basis of her appeal. If she wins her appeal, she is still convicted of lying, just not 4 convictions but 1 or however many the appeals court agrees with. They already tried this argument at the sentencing hearing and lost. It's the same argument in the appeal.

IMO

Denjet: I think this will answer your question.

Miss James, did you mean "evicted" lol

Why,yes I did ,LOL . Poor ZG .We have her evicted and convicted ,plus lying to the court. Good grief.
I hope she wins.

Thanks LambChop!
KC and her lies, and lying about her lies, or which one's were half-truths, or which ones were mis-truths ... gives me a headache !!!

Completely agree. Just like her mother CA ... but that's the point ... frustrate the h3ll out of folks and they will just move on and pursue something else.

That has been FCA's modus operandi per GA ... to escalate and escalate and compund the lies until it explodes or just goes away in order to restore some peace and family 'normality' (within the A dsyfunction).

FCA is not a good liar she is just more defiant and stubborn than anyone else ... and it pays ... just like sitting 3 years in jail rather than seeking a plea deal ... it worked!

Someone else blinks first.

DT is saying it was one long, continuous lie and therefore KC should not have to pay for more than one lie on the lying charges. It has nothing to do with the agencies wanting to collect money spent on looking for a missing Caylee. That is separate. jmo
Wasn't that about $1000 per lie? If that is the case, what are we talking about...an extra $3000? That's probably less than what her attorney would bill...if he's even charging her. Why did I think the intent of the appeal was more than seeking a reduction of cost?
I do realize that it puts off all the other inevitable lawsuits.

Just wanted to let others know that Kissimmee is in Osceola County. Not Orange County. An eviction in Orange County would not be the same ZG.

People have been known to move to a different county after losing their home. It's only a matter of a few miles.

Link please. We don't know ZG was evicted. I have never seen that she was evicted only that she said she moved out on her, then boyfriend.

As I said unless you have proof that this is the right person we should not be posting information about a person who has no involvement in this case.

Saying "it's the only" is not proof that this was indeed the woman from Kissimmee. jmo

She moved out on her boyfriend? So Casey was in no way responsible for her losing her home?

Why,yes I did ,LOL . Poor ZG .We have her evicted and convicted ,plus lying to the court. Good grief.
I hope she wins.
"We" all don't have her evicted and convicted. "Some" people here do, which is very, very wrong and the point of the lawsuit, IMO.

With all due respect to one and all...can we please stop victimizing the victim?

Completely agree. Just like her mother CA ... but that's the point ... frustrate the h3ll out of folks and they will just move on and pursue something else.

That has been FCA's modus operandi per GA ... to escalate and escalate and compund the lies until it explodes or just goes away in order to restore some peace and family 'normality' (within the A dsyfunction).

FCA is not a good liar she is just more defiant and stubborn than anyone else ... and it pays ... just like sitting 3 years in jail rather than seeking a plea deal ... it worked!

Someone else blinks first.

That's exactly it ... it's not that either KC or CA are talented liars ... they both suck at it ... but, they persist, twist and give you the run around until you give up ... the more outrageous the lies, the better to exasperate people with ...
It bothers me that the insane not guilty verdict has only empowered them to continue on to bigger and better lies and scams ... perhaps, if there's any justice, that will be their downfall ...
:praying:

Wasn't that about $1000 per lie? If that is the case, what are we talking about...an extra $3000? That's probably less than what her attorney would bill...if he's even charging her. Why did I think the intent of the appeal was more than seeking a reduction of cost?
I do realize that it puts off all the other inevitable lawsuits.

Yep puzzled by that too. Thinking out loud . If the lying sentence would be reduced to one(with max of one year), that would mean KC would have been incarcerated in excess for the lying conviction sentence.Subsequently the one year probation sentence might be revisited again?
Or may be it is entirely because of pending civil law suits. Or may be to keep her name in the news.

Yep puzzled by that too. Thinking out loud . If the lying sentence would be reduced to one(with max of one year), that would mean KC would have been incarcerated in excess for the lying conviction sentence.Subsequently the one year probation sentence might be revisited again?
Or may be it is entirely because of pending civil law suits. Or may be to keep her name in the news.

KC was being held for trial of Murder One for which there is no bail so she would have stayed in jail until her trial. And the probation was for stealing...not lying so that would stand, too. jmo

I haven't thought of this before now, but does anybody know how ZG was going to afford an apartment at Saltgrass? Was she on government assistance or did she have a job at the time. (because I thought she didn't have a job)
Thanks in advance.

She moved out on her boyfriend? So Casey was in no way responsible for her losing her home?

No. She had previously lived with her bf and was living in the motel until she could find an apartment. You know how it is 2 months security and first month in advance that is a lot of money to come up with. Plus if someone were to properly search Ms. G they already know this information because that is the aim here at WS's is to find the truth. Still no links to the eviction???? I think I'd like to drop the line of questioning regarding going after people we are not sure are related to this case. jmo Thanks

I haven't thought of this before now, but does anybody know how ZG was going to afford an apartment at Saltgrass? Was she on government assistance or did she have a job at the time. (because I thought she didn't have a job)
Thanks in advance.

From what I understand, she was unemployed, had been hired for a new job but before her start day arrived, this all happened and her new boss withdrew the job offer. Hence, KC causing her to lose her job.

ETA: It wouldn't surprise to me to also have it come out in testimony that ZG had a terrible time immediately following this of obtaining any job offers due to the publicity and the suspicion surround her involvement in this case.

Total strangers are sleuthing Z?G because her claims about losing her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations are false. If she told the truth, there would be no reason to point out her 'mistruths'.

Not directed specifically at you Chilly,

Is ZG claiming she lost her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations?

I would like to read the claims in the lawsuit again, if anyone has a link handy.

I remember the FIRST interview she did with Louis Bolden,Local 6, her face was not shown during that first interview but I do remember something being said about living or was living in a motel/hotel...she could have gotten kicked out of that housing unit.
It is hard to find that interview...but will continue searching...

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/07/ng.01.html
Transcript of NG replaying the interview with ZG and reporter..
This is the only ZG that has been associated with the Sawgrass apartment.
She states she has not been able to get a job because her name is associated with kidnapping a child...
she said everyone is judging her by her name.
She has a Myspace page and was being threatened on it

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17122200/detail.html
Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery
Woman: No One Wants To Hire 'Suspected Kidnapper'

17124465.jpg

Unfortunatley the video for the interview is not available...

Now, do I have this right?:

KC was convicted of lying, because her attorney says she knew where Caylee's body was all along. KC is appealing the lying conviction (even though her attorney says she was) and she still refusing to actually admit she was lying to get out of the ZFG civil case because she's still trying to say she wasn't?

:floorlaugh:

The sole purpose of appealing the lying convictions was to keep KC from having to pay the costs of her lies. That includes the ZG civil suit, the suit filed by the state and OCSO, and any and all potential suits filed by others (Kronk, TES, etc.).

The DT wants the lying convictions overturned not because KC is not guilty of lying, but because all the lawsuits for damages resulting from her lies would then be moot.

JMO.

The sole purpose of appealing the lying convictions was to keep KC from having to pay the costs of her lies. That includes the ZG civil suit, the suit filed by the state and OCSO, and any and all potential suits filed by others (Kronk, TES, etc.).

The DT wants the lying convictions overturned not because KC is not guilty of lying, but because all the other suits for damages resulting from her lies would then be moot.

JMO.

That would be true if they were seeking to get them overturned. However, they are just asking for it to be one lie instead of four. So technically, she had no right to use the 5th this past Saturday. So it would make the cost of her lies go down, and that's it. The appeal will do nothing to stop lawsuits! This is what drives me nuts!!!!

That would be true if they were seeking to get them overturned. However, they are just asking for it to be one lie instead of four. So technically, she had no right to use the 5th this past Saturday. So it would make the cost of her lies go down, and that's it. The appeal will do nothing to stop lawsuits! This is what drives me nuts!!!!

Guilty of only one lie? Which one?

One that doesn't mention ZFG or nanny abduction, most likely.

And with that, the judgment the state and OCSO got for the missing child investigations could be in jeopardy as well. I mean, if the appellate court were to say KC only told one lie, I suppose it would matter WHICH LIE they felt she told when considering the validity of the claims in question.

Now, if the one lie they will admit to, or the court will uphold, is the one about the child being missing, the civil suits may not be affected.

On another note, I do not see any of these suits are revenge or the fact that any of us might want to see KC pay as revenge. KC made her bed and now she has to lie in it. (Pun intended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox