FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to find what time it was when her son called his grandma looking for her, but I think we can lower the timeline of going missing to between 3:15 and the receipt of the apparent bogus text of Waterford at 4:?? to her brother ...... obviously that is jmo.

The LE claim the text was bogus and that her phone was never in the Waterford Lakes area... Now some of that may be true or all of it? But I have some serious doubts on some of that? The vehicle and the phone are independent of one another and don't have to be in the same place. The phone is still missing but her Hummer was found and it's reported her purse was still in the vehicle.

The grandson supposedly made the phone call around 3:30-4pm...

We can NOT take the timeframe as FACT that Michelle's Hummer was caught on video surveillance as the story was recanted.

Michelle Parker: WKMG clarifies report; police say station recanted
Except that Orlando police say it didn’t. Sgt. Jim Young wrote Wednesday morning: “Facts are that the Hummer video is not that of Michelle Parker’s vehicle and was ruled out early on in the investigation by detectives. That station has recanted their story.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ifies-report-police-say-station-recanted.html

Although WKMG General Manager Skip Valet said the station “clarified” its story; we know how things go in the media. IMO, if WKMG felt they were RIGHT, they would have left the story up and they didn't.

I know people saw the segment, however, it was pulled within minutes of being posted.

I'm ignoring the video (Never saw it anyway)...

But given we can only base our opinion on info made available, that's what we have to work with. The children did end up at the fathers house and it's been reported she dropped them off at or around 3pm...

So, from 3-7:30pm is the window where whatever took place happened. A woman reported she saw the Hummer at the apartment complex (where the vehicle was found) around 10:30pm that same Thursday evening.

If MP was heading home (Geneva, FL) after dropping off her children, on the southeast side of Orlando... Then there is but only one highway that will get you there the fastest and that's the 417.

I'm ignoring the video (Never saw it anyway)...

But given we can only base our opinion on info made available, that's what we have to work with. The children did end up at the fathers house and it's been reported she dropped them off at or around 3pm...

So, from 3-7:30pm is the window where whatever took place happened. A woman reported she saw the Hummer at the apartment complex (where the vehicle was found) around 10:30pm that same Thursday evening.

If MP was heading home (Geneva, FL) after dropping off her children, on the southeast side of Orlando... Then there is but only one highway that will get you there the fastest and that's the 417.

That is correct, but it's also verifiable if she was on the 417 between the Sunpass and cameras. It would seem since LE has not said they know she traveled a toll road that it's likely another road was taken.... by her or someone driving her vehicle..... again jmo.

So sorry, a bit o/t but I cannot stand sour cream. Does the taste come through? I usually use heavy whipping cream but it is not cheap and fattening. I am trying to find a somewhat healthier alternative.

Prayers will be said at our table for all the lost souls.

Just stopped by for a sec to see if there is any new news.

Re my potatoes. All I can tell you is I get calls at least a month in advance to make sure I'll be preparing these incredible mashed potatoes (btw, this all gets baked for 40 minutes at 325-350 degrees before serving). I don't think there is an overwhelming sour cream taste at all. Never had a complaint! They are always a hit, even with friends who don't like sour cream, and there are never any leftovers. :)

OK, back to cooking!

Oh, the family owns a salon. She was going to cosmetology school.

FYI, it's a great salon. The staff has been working between the salon and the search and will be involved today and Friday again.

Nothing going on in Geneva where she lived that I"ve seen so it seems she never made it back here at all and the sole focus is around the Orlando area.

That is correct, but it's also verifiable if she was on the 417 between the Sunpass and cameras. It would seem since LE has not said they know she traveled a toll road that it's likely another road was taken.... by her or someone driving her vehicle..... again jmo.

Maybe her vehicle did and the LE isn't saying... I did see searchers out on the 528 Monday when I was heading to Cocoa Beach... Odd they'd be out there looking around if the LE didn't believe the car traveled that direction... I'm sure the LE would know whether her epass/sunpass was used. Furthermore, the search area has shifted away from where the vehicle was found. Much of the focus seems to be east and northeast of DS (father of twins) home...

I'm not saying DS had anything to do with her disappearance. I'm just saying that something far more important than a tip is leading the LE to focus in and around the Waterford lakes area. Yet LE say the 'Waterford' text was bogus. Maybe the text was bogus? But something has the LE attention to invest that kind of resources in an area they've publicly stated is of no importance because the woman's phone was never pinged in the Waterford area... No doubt the LE know something they aren't telling.

FYI, it's a great salon. The staff has been working between the salon and the search and will be involved today and Friday again.

Nothing going on in Geneva where she lived that I"ve seen so it seems she never made it back here at all and the sole focus is around the Orlando area.

Thank you. A salon had been mentioned early on, however, nothing was mentioned the family owned one, of which, now makes sense why the salon was mentioned.

Video shows missing mom before disappearance
Parker missing since Thursday

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Vi...rance/-/1637132/4810838/-/5rsu07/-/index.html

Good morning WS and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll see if I can get this video. I couldn't find it on the site anywhere. Might take a while though.

Well this is cool, now we are back on the story again regarding the Hummer seen on the video! Eventually they had to do something and at least we have it in print, for now anyway! :)

Let's hope the media puts this video up!

Well this is cool, now we are back on the story again regarding the Hummer seen on the video! Eventually they had to do something and at least we have it in print, for now anyway! :)

Let's hope the media puts this video up!

I know it's a common theme with me.... but I'm CONFUSED!! lol I thought it WASN'T her hummer leaving 1+ later...

I'm late in wish everyone a happy, HAPPY turkey day!!! Off to the kitchen for a bit. Hoping Michelle and her family can be reunited on this day of thanks.

Maybe her vehicle did and the LE isn't saying... I did see searchers out on the 528 Monday when I was heading to Cocoa Beach... Odd they'd be out there looking around if the LE didn't believe the car traveled that direction... I'm sure the LE would know whether her epass/sunpass was used. Furthermore, the search area has shifted away from where the vehicle was found. Much of the focus seems to be east and northeast of DS (father of twins) home...

I'm not saying DS had anything to do with her disappearance. I'm just saying that something far more important than a tip is leading the LE to focus in and around the Waterford lakes area. Yet LE say the 'Waterford' text was bogus. Maybe the text was bogus? But something has the LE attention to invest that kind of resources in an area they've publicly stated is of no importance because the woman's phone was never pinged in the Waterford area... No doubt the LE know something they aren't telling.

Good morning Ironhorse!

I can confirm the searchers Monday also. Not only on 528, but in Wedgefield backing up against 528. Their command post was at Dallas and the new toll booth to 528 going west. I went as far as 520 and I didn't see any searchers past the exit of Dallas. Even though they said the were searching all the way to I-95. Also, Large posters were put up along 520 heading back into Orlando.

I should say also, the new toll booth at Dallas is not finished, so there are no cameras there yet.

I've spoken to several people who know the family and no one seems to know anything. Either the family is keeping info very close or there really is nothing concrete except the few clues already released. Very sad. Lots of very distraught people. Michelle and her family were well known and well liked. Continued prayers for everyone.

I realize this might be a stretch but I find myself wondering if this case, of missing William Damon, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155512&page=2
has any connection to Michelle.
She was driving a SUV that was more 'rare', and I personally don't see a lot of Nissan X-terras around. He is missing from Winter Park area...and is that the area where her Hummer was found??? I am new to the area and don't know it very well.
Her vehicle showing up & her missing, and his & vehicle both still missing, give me pause could someone be using his as a 'getaway' vehicle??
Just a theory.... thoughts???

I hope the searchers for Michelle have been made aware of William 'Dean' Damon also and will keep eye out for him too....

Good morning Ironhorse!

I can confirm the searchers Monday also. Not only on 528, but in Wedgefield backing up against 528. Their command post was at Dallas and the new toll booth to 528 going west. I went as far as 520 and I didn't see any searchers past the exit of Dallas. Even though they said the were searching all the way to I-95. Also, Large posters were put up along 520 heading back into Orlando.

I should say also, the new toll booth at Dallas is not finished, so there are no cameras there yet.

There is a lot of undeveloped property east of Orlando.

Couple of theories:
1. The Ex-boyfriend? (Doesn't seem to be the case)
2. She went in to hiding (Not likely)
3. She was carjacked (Possible)
4. She was being stalked (Possible)

Typically in a carjacking the thieves are only interested in taking the vehicle. Their motive is to make some cash off of their theft but in this situation they may have found the buyer didn't want the vehicle. A buyer doesn't want a car that has that much heat on it. This would explain why when the police found the vehicle the rear window sticker had been removed. The thieves very well knew they couldn't get the car across town without it attracting attention, so they could get dump it... It was also reported that the lady's purse was still in the vehicle when found. So, whomever dumped the vehicle hadn't before then been interested in money, as no debit card/credit card transactions have been reported. This to me sounds like a carjacking that got out of hand, maybe MP put up a fight and they was forced to take her with them. They of course would have got ridden of MP (not necessarily killed) once they reached a location suitable to do so. They obviously can't take her to the place they intended to sell the car to, the buyer would have their heads if they brought someone to there shady operation.

Or this is a situation of a stalker? We've had 2 other women in Orlando disappear over recent years under similar circumstances.

Several Turkey Day questions:

IDK too much about Hummer's but I thought they were OnStar equipped & OnStar always talks about how they can track where your vehicle "has been" should it be stolen. Wouldn't that help LE in knowing where the car was prior to it being found ?

If MP's mobile tanning business was one that went to the customer's home perhaps she went to a customer in reply to a message from them & then went missing ?

Also, this news article states that they have MP's vehicle on video entering her ex's townhouse complex & leaving it without the decal on the back window..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Vi...rance/-/1637132/4810838/-/5rsu07/-/index.html

Several Turkey Day questions:

IDK too much about Hummer's but I thought they were OnStar equipped & OnStar always talks about how they can track where your vehicle "has been" should it be stolen. Wouldn't that help LE in knowing where the car was prior to it being found ?

If MP's mobile tanning business was one that went to the customer's home perhaps she went to a customer in reply to a message from them & then went missing ?

Also, this news article states that they have MP's vehicle on video entering her ex's townhouse complex & leaving it without the decal on the back window..

Hello and Welcome!

Regarding the OnStar. It has been said it wasn't activated.

If you will refer to post 36 above it will answer your questions about the video. You can watch it at the link. It was not Michelle's Hummer leaving.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member