FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and Welcome!

Regarding the OnStar. It has been said it wasn't activated.

If you will refer to post 36 above it will answer your questions about the video. You can watch it at the link. It was not Michelle's Hummer leaving.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Well according to the article the camera caught two Hummers & they have spoken to the owner of the other Hummer unless the article is wrong or my interpretation is..

snip)

The video also caught a second Hummer in the area. The lead detective on the case said they have tracked one of the SUV's to a neighbor.

Well according to the article the camera caught two Hummers & they have spoken to the owner of the other Hummer unless the article is wrong or my interpretation is..

snip)

The video also caught a second Hummer in the area. The lead detective on the case said they have tracked one of the SUV's to a neighbor.

There were "2" Hummers. The one coming in was Michelle's. The one leaving was not. It belonged to a neighbor.

Hello Ironhorse and welcome to Websleuths. It's been awhile since I've been on here but I find myself drawn to Michelle's case - so here I am wondering what WS posters are finding out.

I remember there was alot of construction going on in the Waterford Lakes area some time ago, I believe when Jennifer Kesse went missing, but maybe I'm wrong & it's when Chris George disappeared. The East-West Expressway has been under construction for a substantial amount of time, wasn't the area of 408 & Conroy or 417 being worked on & completed? I find it too coincindental that Michelle's vehicle was found in the same vicinity as Jennifer's and both disappeared under similar circumstances.

Could you please advise the driving time of where you saw the searchers farther east as compared to Walden Circle and also Americana & Texas? Oak Ridge Rd is right there.

The video surveillance of the suspect in Jennifer's disappearance seems to be wearing contractor garb, could be male or female, to me they look like a painter. I'm wondering if construction crews were painting lines, anything...

Editing to add 408 & 528 can be connected to with various routes but the easiest & fastest would be 417, unless you'd use Semoran or Conway. There's gotta be a reason they were searching 528. Is one of the areas being searched located between Semoran & Conway, or Conway & 417?

There were "2" Hummers. The one coming in was Michelle's. The one leaving was not. It belonged to a neighbor.

OK so then the article is incorrect (snip below) or MP never left that town home complex the way this was written..

snip)

At 3:18 p.m., video showed Parker's black Hummer H3 coming and going from Smith's condo, where she dropped off her children. A large sticker advertising Parker's mobile tanning business, Glow, is seen in the video.

"[/B]Nearly an hour and a half later, Parker's Hummer left the neighborhood on South Goldenrod Road. The sticker appears to have been removed. "

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Vi...rance/-/1637132/4810838/-/5rsu07/-/index.html

Article: Updated 11/24/11 6:39am CMT

Guess the cameras captured the plate numbers & sure the film is being enhanced to view vehicle occupant(s).. JAG

Several Turkey Day questions:

IDK too much about Hummer's but I thought they were OnStar equipped & OnStar always talks about how they can track where your vehicle "has been" should it be stolen. Wouldn't that help LE in knowing where the car was prior to it being found ?

If MP's mobile tanning business was one that went to the customer's home perhaps she went to a customer in reply to a message from them & then went missing ?

Also, this news article states that they have MP's vehicle on video entering her ex's townhouse complex & leaving it without the decal on the back window..

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Vi...rance/-/1637132/4810838/-/5rsu07/-/index.html

At some point I heard or read that the vehicle has OnStar but she had the service suspended so it wasn't available.

Apparently it was a different Hummer leaving...so how did her's get out?

OK so then the article is incorrect (snip below) or MP never left that town home complex the way this was written..

snip)

At 3:18 p.m., video showed Parker's black Hummer H3 coming and going from Smith's condo, where she dropped off her children. A large sticker advertising Parker's mobile tanning business, Glow, is seen in the video.

"Nearly an hour and a half later, Parker's Hummer left the neighborhood on South Goldenrod Road. The sticker appears to have been removed. "

Article: Updated 11/24/11 6:39am CMT

Guess the cameras captured the plate numbers & sure the film is being enhanced to view vehicle occupant(s).. JAG

Ugh, are we back to the fact that video was captured of her Hummer leaving as well as the other...without the sticker?

Bumping to add this video aired WKMG at 6 pm Nov 23, 2011

Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

BUMPING THIS AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT.

If you haven't watched the video, please do. It explains everything about Michelle's Hummer.

There are "2" different Hummers. Michelle's is seen coming in. Michelle's "is not" seen going out on "this video."

"WE" as in the public, don't know what is on the rest of the video.

OPD has video of Michelle's Hummer and "will not" release it to the public yet.

At some point I heard or read that the vehicle has OnStar but she had the service suspended so it wasn't available.

Apparently it was a different Hummer leaving...so how did her's get out?

BBM

My guess there is more than one way in and out of the condos.

Hi! I almost never post here, but when I saw this story I immediately thought of Jennifer Kesse.

I find it incredibly ironic that Michelle's car was located in a random(?) apartment complex just two miles from where Jennifer's car was found in another random(?) apartment complex. Jennifer's apartment complex where she likely disappeared from is right between the two locations. I don't live in Orlando, but I have been to the area around Milennia several times and I just think this has such potential for being connected. Whoever took Jennifer disposed of her car in basically the same way, assuming someone also took Michelle, and in a very similar manner and location.

There is two different entry/exits for the location where she dropped off her twins with their Father... Time approximately 3:15pm?

The second Hummer on the video shown leaving on the security camera is not MP Hummer...

The area where her phone last pinged a cell tower is about 7 miles to the west of where she dropped off her children... The cell phone was reportedly powered down at 8pm... Somewhere in the area W Oak Ridge Rd & S Orange Ave...

Her Hummer was spotted by a resident walking her dog about 10:30pm that Thursday night on Walden Circle, that's about 6 miles west of where MP phone last pinged... The resident however didn't know about missing Hummer when she saw it. A police officer on routine patrol found the Hummer sometime just after midnight...

Timeline:
3:15 dropping kids off
4:26 mysterious text "Waterford'
7:00 Didn't show up for Dinner date
7:30 Didn't show up for work
8:00 Cell phone powered down
12:00am Hummer found by police

If what I've read is true, that she was to drop off her children with their father (3:15pm) and return home (Geneva) so she could catch a nap before attending a dinner date with her new boyfriend and then go to work... Then this means she didn't have a lot of time to get home and catch that nap. We are looking at 45 minute drive time taking the most direct route for her to get from dropping the kids off to arriving to her home. If we allow at least 5 minutes to drop off the kids, that should have are arriving at her home somewhere just after 4pm... If she was planning on having that dinner date and getting to work by 7:30 that evening. Then she had only till 6pm to catch that nap... Yet her phone sent a text to her brother saying 'Waterford' at 4:26pm. The Police claim the text was bogus. But was it? According to the police her phone never pinged in the Waterford Lakes area...

Timeline:

If what I've read is true, that she was to drop off her children with their father (3:15pm) and return home (Geneva) so she could catch a nap before attending a dinner date with her new boyfriend and then go to work... Then this means she didn't have a lot of time to get home and catch that nap. We are looking at 45 minute drive time taking the most direct route for her to get from dropping the kids off to arriving to her home. If we allow at least 5 minutes to drop off the kids, that should have are arriving at her home somewhere just after 4pm... If she was planning on having that dinner date and getting to work by 7:30 that evening. Then she had only till 6pm to catch that nap... Yet her phone sent a text to her brother saying 'Waterford' at 4:26pm. The Police claim the text was bogus. But was it? According to the police her phone never pinged in the Waterford Lakes area...

BBM

Not much time to have dinner before going to work.

Thanks for the updated timeline.

BBM

Not much time to have dinner before going to work.

Thanks for the updated timeline.

I was wondering about that too. It does not make sense that she had a 7 pm dinner date if she was supposed to be at work at 7:30. One of those two times must be off, imo.

Timeline:

And where does her 11 yr old son fit into this timeline? He was apparently home from school at 3:30 and expecting her to be there. who was supposed to watch him that evening? Was she supposed to drop him somewhere, or was someone coming by to stay with him ?

And where does her 11 yr old son fit into this timeline? He was apparently home from school at 3:30 and expecting her to be there. who was supposed to watch him that evening? Was she supposed to drop him somewhere, or was someone coming by to stay with him ?

I believe they were living with her mom, YS. I'm pretty sure I read that yesterday. I think her mom stated in one of her interviews that she had moved home just recently.... I think financial reasons.

Timeline:

If what I've read is true, that she was to drop off her children with their father (3:15pm) and return home (Geneva) so she could catch a nap before attending a dinner date with her new boyfriend and then go to work... Then this means she didn't have a lot of time to get home and catch that nap. We are looking at 45 minute drive ti"me taking the most direct route for her to get from dropping the kids off to arriving to her home. If we allow at least 5 minutes to drop off the kids, that should have are arriving at her home somewhere just after 4pm... If she was planning on having that dinner date and getting to work by 7:30 that evening. Then she had only till 6pm to catch that nap... Yet her phone sent a text to her brother saying 'Waterford' at 4:26pm. The Police claim the text was bogus. But was it? According to the police her phone never pinged in the Waterford Lakes area...

Something here bothers me. Why would she not have talked to her bf again after dropping off the twins. "Mitchell said he talked and texted Parker several times Thursday, the last time at 3:15 p.m." Obviously 3:15 is a big deal. Did she not make it out of the condo alone???? Once again routine could come into play here if someone knew her schedule of dropping off the twins.

Several years ago my daughter-in-law was attacked, pulled from a car and held by gun point while she was made to knock on a door. All this occurred within seconds of pulling in a driveway. She was in the process of moving and had been bringing small loads to her new home several times throughout the day. She was pulling in the driveway with her last load, on the phone with my son-- window down. 2 men jumped from the bushes and had her out of the car before you could blink. Bad things happen very quickly!!

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/222270/250/Missing-moms-family-remains-hopeful

I was wondering about that too. It does not make sense that she had a 7 pm dinner date if she was supposed to be at work at 7:30. One of those two times must be off, imo.

I agree... No specific time was stated for the dinner date by the new boyfriend. But there is some nice eating establishments very close to her employer. So, even if the dinner date was to be an hour prior to her going to work.. She would have had plenty of time to make her 7:30 work time if she ate close by...

Still the main point is it would have taken her nearly a whole hour to get from where she dropped off the kids to back home. That would have her being home just after 4pm... Now she could have stopped for fuel or whatever and that would make her get home later... So, if she planed on getting a nap the best she could hope for would be maybe an hour? Before she was back up getting dressed for work and meeting up with her boyfriend for the dinner date...

It sounds to me she had only enough time to drop the kids off and get rolling back home to catch that nap. It doesn't sound like she had any detours planned or unscheduled stops. Whatever happened took place quickly and I'm guessing between 3:20-4:26pm that Thursday. Anytime after that she was no longer in command of her travels.

It's also a safe bet that the vehicle was dumped far away from the scene where everything took place.

The location where the phone last pinged is well west of her direction of travel if she was committed to getting home to have that nap.

I sure wish they could find scraps of the decal from the back of her car.

Timeline:

I agree...it just doesn't make sense. I drive that route every day and it takes a good 45 minutes to make it but I always give an hour. I just don't see dinner at 7 and work at 7:30. Does the Barn serve food?

Hello Ironhorse and welcome to Websleuths. It's been awhile since I've been on here but I find myself drawn to Michelle's case - so here I am wondering what WS posters are finding out.

I remember there was alot of construction going on in the Waterford Lakes area some time ago, I believe when Jennifer Kesse went missing, but maybe I'm wrong & it's when Chris George disappeared. The East-West Expressway has been under construction for a substantial amount of time, wasn't the area of 408 & Conroy or 417 being worked on & completed? I find it too coincindental that Michelle's vehicle was found in the same vicinity as Jennifer's and both disappeared under similar circumstances.

Could you please advise the driving time of where you saw the searchers farther east as compared to Walden Circle and also Americana & Texas? Oak Ridge Rd is right there.

The video surveillance of the suspect in Jennifer's disappearance seems to be wearing contractor garb, could be male or female, to me they look like a painter. I'm wondering if construction crews were painting lines, anything...

Editing to add 408 & 528 can be connected to with various routes but the easiest & fastest would be 417, unless you'd use Semoran or Conway. There's gotta be a reason they were searching 528. Is one of the areas being searched located between Semoran & Conway, or Conway & 417?

Not sure except you can get on 528 right near the ex's house which is the last definitive location, as far as I can tell. So, if someone wanted to get out of the area quickly I would think that would be the best route from the Goldenrod Rd. area. 528 is a toll road. But, not sure if there would be any cameras there...but tolls would be recorded if she had epass (if you remember they used the tolls to trace George Anthony at one point during the Casey Anthony investigation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther