The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the police collected both spent gun casings and unspent casings from the crime scene. Perhaps Raven saw them, saw her in her condition and simply put two and two together?

Jenifred said:
Thanks for answering questions.

So your idea of what the crime scene looked like is only from what you've read in papers and seen on TV? Can you explain why it might have been thought to have been suicide? Especially with blood on the walls.

NCBanker said:
Well the police collected both spent gun casings and unspent casings from the crime scene. Perhaps Raven saw them, saw her in her condition and simply put two and two together?
Golfmom and I had this discussion, on another thread--I think, but they didn't collect a gun, casings, or unfired casings. The type written part of that warrant states what they were intendind to take if they found it. But the handwritten inventory is what they collected. None of those were found--and there were no computer files taken either!

Oh well. It was a nice thought.

Jenifred said:
Golfmom and I had this discussion, on another thread--I think, but they didn't collect a gun, casings, or unfired casings. The type written part of that warrant states what they were intendind to take if they found it. But the handwritten inventory is what they collected. None of those were found--and there were no computer files taken either!

There really isn't anything suspicious about Raven having a myspace account, except that he states that he is single. Do you know when that was changed or has he been "single" ever since opening a myspace account?[/QUOTE]

I went onto myspace today to check this out and lo and behold I found my daughter on there. I wanted to send her a message but I had to register. After I registered and was surfing the site I went back and looked at my profile. It automatically put me as being single. If I wouldn't have checked I would have had no idea that it listed me as single.

That's an excellent point, Oceanbreeze. Thank you.

Oceanbreeze said:
There really isn't anything suspicious about Raven having a myspace account, except that he states that he is single. Do you know when that was changed or has he been "single" ever since opening a myspace account?

I went onto myspace today to check this out and lo and behold I found my daughter on there. I wanted to send her a message but I had to register. After I registered and was surfing the site I went back and looked at my profile. It automatically put me as being single. If I wouldn't have checked I would have had no idea that it listed me as single.[/QUOTE]

Oceanbreeze said:
I went onto myspace today to check this out and lo and behold I found my daughter on there. I wanted to send her a message but I had to register. After I registered and was surfing the site I went back and looked at my profile. It automatically put me as being single. If I wouldn't have checked I would have had no idea that it listed me as single.

I finally figured out how to get to my own myspace and I'm single :eek:
shhhh don't tell my husband!

golfmom said:
I finally figured out how to get to my own myspace and I'm single :eek:
shhhh don't tell my husband!
Does it ask for your birthdate in order to sign up?

JerseyGirl said:
Does it ask for your birthdate in order to sign up?

I don't remember, but I might have lied if it did because it's not the right astrological sign . . . :innocent:

asked for b-day...didnt ask marital status. Im single too LOL

So if it asks for birthdate just to sign up, and it automatically states single, and Raven only set this account up one week prior to Janet's death, he might just not have gotten around to setting up his profile before she died.

JerseyGirl said:
So if it asks for birthdate just to sign up, and it automatically states single, and Raven only set this account up one week prior to Janet's death, he might just not have gotten around to setting up his profile before she died.

I've flushed the single at myspace as an issue ... if I showed up single, it's a default thingy.

JerseyGirl said:

I think this was discussed before also, maybe it was just on Mr. AG's blog. Sorry I can't remember and point to it, but it's somewhere. Anyhow, I guess there are two dates that reflect activity on myspace -- one states date last updates made and one states date last logged in. Although Raven has logged into the blog since Janet was murdered, he has not updated the account since 04/25, the day before she was murdered. Playing around or changing the profile would constitute updating the account, which means the profile there now is the profile that was there on 04/25 at least.

ETA, which doesn't mean he just hadn't done anything to the profile, I just wanted to be clear for anyone else that it hasn't been changed since her death.

ewwwinteresting said:
I would like your speculation on the suicide rumor......if Janet didn't suffer from depression, why do you think Raven would think she committed suicide?
If you walked in on your spouse dead on the floor with blood everywhere and did not readiily see any evidence of a break-in most people would automatically think suicide.

Janet was never depressed. She always saw the brighter side of every situation

MissYouJanet said:
If you walked in on your spouse dead on the floor with blood everywhere and did not readiily see any evidence of a break-in most people would automatically think suicide.

Janet was never depressed. She always saw the brighter side of every situation
MYJ, I don't mean to question your opinions, but if I saw a person lying in a pool of blood, I don't think I would have thought of suicide first.

Did you keep in touch with Janet often? Because even my husband didn't know that I was suffering from post pardum depression after my first baby. I just held it all in until I was alone and I would just sob.

MissYouJanet said:
I didn't leave the forum, I just had to make dinner and take care of my familiy.

LOL! We were all staring at the screen waiting for you ...

Jenifred said:
MYJ, I don't mean to question your opinions, but if I saw a person lying in a pool of blood, I don't think I would have thought of suicide first.

Did you keep in touch with Janet often? Because even my husband didn't know that I was suffering from post pardum depression after my first baby. I just held it all in until I was alone and I would just sob.
She definitely did not have ppd. I had it after my son was born. She was filled with so much joy and love( not to say the women w/ ppd are not). She just didn't suffer from it.

If I were raven, knowing that she wasn't depressed, seeing her there with no visible sighs that anyone else had been there, Ii would think suicide.

Keep in mind though that I don't even know if he ever said that to anyone. He didn't say it to me and iti has not been confirmed by anyone else.

MissYouJanet said:
She definitely did not have ppd. I had it after my son was born. She was filled with so much joy and love( not to say the women w/ ppd are not). She just didn't suffer from it.
But you never, never know what it going on behind closed doors. She could have been a picture of perfection in front of friends and family, but then falling apart with anxeity and tears behind closed doors. However, this doesn't really need to be argued since we know it wasn't a suicide.

When was the last time that you spoke with Janet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard