trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I missed who Cheryl Carp is. Was that the interviewer used by ALV? TIA

Anyone think we will get to Dr Demarte's diagnosis of JA before the lunch recess?

Is Jodi doing homework? shes acting like theres nothing going on in the courtroom

Cheryl Carp? Diagnosis PTSD. Carp indicated that PTSD said that JA had PTSD from abusive relationship

DeMarte compared that report to the info she was provided from interviewing JA.

They were very different.

Defendant reported significantly more abuse than she had reported to DeMarte, or anyone previously.

JA indicated 4 distinct episodes of alleged abuse to DeMarte.

To Samuels she reported 4
to ALV she indicated 4

To this Carp person she reported many many more physical events and many many more instances of abusing threatening behavior.

In DeMarte opinion Dr. Carp reached PTSD based on those numerous allegations of abuse.

DeMarte gave a test called TSI to compare these results with the one performed by Carp in order to see if those answers changed.

Wilmott appears "silly" when she objects to this professional lady....

Something I have noticed, that I like....
JM's tone is EXACTLY the same w/ HIS witness as with the DT's witness. The only time his tone would raise or become more "fierce" is when the witness would not cooperate.

There is NO WAY that DT could ever claim he is abusive or abrasive with witnesses.

I see the SAME man now as I saw last week.

They key will be if she answers yes or no during cross. That's the fair comparison. I think she will. I pray she does! Experts aren't supposed to be advocates - they are supposed to trust the attorney to make the necessary points and clear up any confusion. The fact that both defense experts couldn't do that shows how biased they are.

I have faith that she will. Unlike previous "experts", she knows that on cross she can elaborate and JM will have her back.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m
DeMarte tells jurors she had #jodiarias remember back to 2007 when #travisalexander started making remarks -- interjects "albeit jokingly"

Seriously, Wilmott, you're going to object to leading?????

cat20lazy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members