Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have observed people in parking lots going to their car in the rain. Normally, they either obstruct their view with an umbrella, or tuck their heads down and move swiftly. People are less likely to be aware of things happening around them (IMO) under these conditions.

...and perhaps may be more likely to accept a ride in the rain. Especially if he had been cyber-stalking her and mentioned a mutual acquaintance to gain her trust. Just a thought.

I have observed people in parking lots going to their car in the rain. Normally, they either obstruct their view with an umbrella, or tuck their heads down and move swiftly. People are less likely to be aware of things happening around them (IMO) under these conditions.

Also, do people in CA really go fishing in the rain?

fishing is always better when its raining! So i understand!

I thought it was determined that it did NOT rain that day until much later in the afternoon or evening...?

Believe me, the defense will do anything to put "reasonable doubt" in one person's mind. As I wrote earlier, the prosecution has to present/defend its case; the defense does not. The defense did a great job of doing that in the Caylee Anthony case, OJ Simpson, and others. Juries don't lightly take death penalty cases. I'm sure AGT's past will not be allowed in the Sierra case. PD will portray AGT as being in the wrong place at the wrong time, a product of his poor upbringing, lack of a father figure, that he gave Sierra a ride that day, anything to garner sympathy for his client. Since this is so high profile, PD will request a change of venue, most likely to Southern California. Too much pre-trial publicity in the Bay Area.

Maybe he'll do the right thing and confess, saving everyone the agony of re-living the event. So far, he's been pretty arrogant.

The case won't be moved from the Bay Area.

I thought it was determined that it did NOT rain that day until much later in the afternoon or evening...?

It did not rain in the morning, but it was in the forecast. The morning was darker and colder than the norm for the year.

FS had at least one mutual friend with Sierra on FB, maybe she had more since MH is not a huge place. I don't think it would have been hard to have stumbled on her page.

ETA: Sierra also put her telephone number online, and made references to random people messages her. He could have probably gotten quiet a bit of info out of her, if he was smart about it.

Could very well be, even though something tells me AGT is not the type to use a computer -- his MySpace page looks like he started it 3 yrs ago and, like continuation high school, never followed through. Seems to me he was more interested in trolling and being outside than sitting on a computer. Probably felt stifled n that small RV with mother, pregnant girlfriend and toddler around. As his sisters said, "he's into the outdoors."

She had me in tears the other day, and I don't go to blubbering easily. I mentioned it here and thought I'd get egged for saying it out loud.

Lord, that is really sad for true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could very well be, even though something tells me AGT is not the type to use a computer -- his MySpace page looks like he started it 3 yrs ago and, like continuation high school, never followed through. Seems to me he was more interested in trolling and being outside than sitting on a computer. Probably felt stifled n that small RV with mother, pregnant girlfriend and toddler around. As his sisters said, "he's into the outdoors."

I thought it was mentioned here he had his own fb as well.

His lawyer isn't privy to ALL the information/evidence in the case, yet. They wouldn't disclose everything yet as it jeopardizes the case. They'll wait until ATG is ready to enter his plea. It's up to ATG to plead guilty, not guilty, no contest and the police do not have to disclose all their evidence before this point. ATG's lawyer isn't going to say "he's finished". It's his job to defend criminals.

ATG will never walk the streets a free man again. And if he does, there will be somebody to make sure it isn't for long.
yep yep and yep...my guess his AGT's attorney is making this a public statement to try to bolster his case to get a deal for his client. MOO

Don't be so sure --.the PD has already mentioned change of venue. Way too prejudicial in the Bay Area. How to find an impartial jury? And people who haven't heard about the case?
I say come to Gloucester, VA...we will give him a fair trial here. LOL 79% are very conservative here

As far as the media reporting that LE are saying that the body in the trash can is NOT Sierra, I keep thinking back to the body in Texas that they were saying WAS Hailey and it turned out to be a young male. They even reported that things found WITH the body pointed to the body being Hailey. So I would still take those reports with a grain of salt. I'm waiting on the results of the autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member