Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very overwhelming evidence of guilt" and deliberate

Conclusive proof she killed her own daughter.

Duct tape implicates KC

Defense left with no choice but plea deal or put KC on stand

Death penalty may be back on table

Praying this is all credible, and that she has no choice but to ask to plea. I would hate to think this will drag out a whole year before we can see some justice done. Don't think I can stand the defence posturing and throwing the spagetti on the wall for that long.

Thank you God, I needed to hear this! I just returned from having to put my 22 yr old kitty (Mr. Magoo aka 'Gooey') to sleep, I have never had to do this before. I came home feeling sad and lost and now I have hope for Caylees justice to be done!!!!

I am so sorry. Trust me, I know how you feel. About kitties. Having been through something equally tramautic.

I hope this news puts the final nail in KC's defense. I am done with her. :behindbar

Why would the inside source need to be so cryptic? Why not just come right out and say her fingerprints were found on the duct tape? Leaks don't need to have the same double-speak that is common in public statements.

I'll take the unpopular 'sucker bet' for this one. I'll wager that no recoverable fingerprints were found on the tape. That could count as not good news for the defense (because 'nanny fingerprints' were not found).

Okay, you can tell me I'm nuts. This can mean nothing other than that KC's fingerprints were on the duct tape. Go ahead.

Hot Dogs, I pray that you are wrong on this one.

I dont want this info - I am afraid to hear that caylee's prints are on the tape and she struggled, I dont want her to have known what was happening or be afraid. I feel sick :(

Ugg...this makes my heart ache.

Somehow I feel pretty sure that JB got a "heads up".

Well, if what I have thought is true, about JB (something I do believe but won't post) then yeah...He is legitimately ill. And likely, the heads up is equally true.

I don't doubt that Caylee struggled. Whether evidence of that is shown on the duct tape, ala her fingerprints...I don't have a clue. Bless her heart. I have to believe justice will be done for her precious soul. Her remains have been crying out to us for a long time...from the yard, the car trunk, the plastic bag...they have been crying out for justice and for closure that this family totally needs irregardless of whether or not they want it. LE has done their due dilligence including saving GA...but I still think Caylee is crying out for more...from beyond the grave.

Thank you God, I needed to hear this! I just returned from having to put my 22 yr old kitty (Mr. Magoo aka 'Gooey') to sleep, I have never had to do this before. I came home feeling sad and lost and now I have hope for Caylees justice to be done!!!!

I am so sorry. :blowkiss:

Oh I am so sorry you had to do that. I sure is not an easy choice to make.

Would KC-fingerprint-laden duct tape provide overwhelming evidence of premeditation? Certainly it supports guilt...but isn't it still possible that KC could claim an accident and cover-up? Granted, she would have to take the stand to claim that...

I guess I'm just hoping something shows up in the tox screen of poor Caylee's hair -- IMO, that would more strongly support premeditation.

What would be the point of putting duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was dead?

What did Casey intend to do with Caylee after 4:30 on June 16? Casey told George that neither she OR Caylee would be home that night.

Condolences, k-g. I've been there before, and I'm starting to think it's time put my precious Savannah out of her misery. :(

What would be the point of putting duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was dead?

What did Casey intend to do with Caylee after 4:30 on June 16? Casey told George that neither she OR Caylee would be home that night?
Or did she??

thfairytedsblank.gif

Is this the week Linda Baden exits?

Or possibly the week that JB jumps ship, since the DP may be going back on the table...could the sa's office already have given him the heads up? On their decision to possibly put it back on the table?

:blowkiss:
Thank you to everyone, I am peaceful with my decision, knowing he can finally rest.

Now, before I get us in trouble for O/T...Doc dump on wed :waitasec: it's supposed to snow so I better call all patients tomorrow and cancel their appts!!!

:blowkiss:

I dont want this info - I am afraid to hear that caylee's prints are on the tape and she struggled, I dont want her to have known what was happening or be afraid. I feel sick :(

If Caylee was conscious (and, I think she was), Caylee struggled.

But, it will be Caylee's voice from her grave.

IMO

Or possibly the week that JB jumps ship, since the DP may be going back on the table...could the sa's office already have given him the heads up? On their decision to possibly put it back on the table?

I wondeer how Casey is doing without her visits with Baez these past few days.

It's possible! Linda Baden may no longer be on board after the Press Media people with Todd Black X 3 pull the $$$$$. I don't know how well the sale of the Caylee/Casey photos are going!:waitasec:

He might blame it on a health crisis to try and head off speculation that Casey won't take any rational advice about a plea.

Not that that would work. But worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tboyle