Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez moves around more than Cindy. I'll say it again..he's incompetent for a case of this magnitude.

i thought that GA and LA and the tow truck guy were going to testify about the smell in the car. guess not...

Testifying in front of the Grand Jury next week . . . not during this hearing to review Baez's motions . . .

State attorney said counsel is trying to become involved in an investigation which is not yet completed.

I knod of agree - even though I am totally not supporting Casey or her defense with this comment... she has a right to a defense, and he's not an actor, so it's not always as smooth as you see it on TV.

because he's an idiot. These motions are a waste of the Court's time and money. Sure she has a right to counsel and sure he has a right to file these motions, but wouldn't his time be better well spent building a defense against her impending murder charges rather than b.s-ing the Court with this child neglect case?

He really shouldn't be allowed to test the car! And if it's "sooo important", why didn't he file these earlier?? Like in July?

Case law debated judge ruled in favor for JB for access to the car

Told ya'. LE introduced this into the bond hearing for Child Neglect so JB should have access.

Motion to inspect car and take air sample - granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa