2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, Crystal, bio-mom on NG tonight. Wonder what negative things she will say about Ron tonight?

Caller wants to know how thoroughly Haleigh's dad has been checked out re: work schedule, lunch break etc. Reporter: has been verified.

Nancy was comparing Jr.'s description of perp with Elizabeth Smart case where her sister recalled months later more details about perp.

My take -

NG is reporting the Jr was interviewed right away by professionals, If there was anything to Jr's memories LE would (are) already working on this.

This is just CS stirring the pot again..........

CS..........relating what junior told her. She says he only said a man dressed in black - no other characteristics.

Crystal S. quoting Ron Jr.: "Mommy I want to find my sissy...some man in black came in and took her."

Caller talking about Crystal S. bringing up all these bad things about Ron; asks if she's taken LDT. Crystal: I sure have. (guess she doesn't know the results though). Nancy's saying she passed it. :waitasec:

CS took a polygraph and says the man told her she passed.

I really want to add that it is not coming from LE that anyone in this case has passed a polygraph.

I do not care for the bio-mom but I do not think she is involved. JMO watching her on these talk shows.
She seems very immature from what I gather.

Just heard the bio-mom on NG saying Jr said "a man in black" took his sissy. Okay boys and girls, who believes this?? Is that a phrase a toddler would use, "a man in black"??? No way.

It's cases like this that I wish they'd never done away with "thumbscrews"!

MG.................say junior only told Connie and CS, and as far as she knows his story was consistent

My gut says it's an SO in that area. I think Haleigh is right around the area. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo