2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the Greta or NG interview of CS when they asked her about why Haleigh was out of school so much and she said "I dunno maybe she was sick..." Then we find out she has Turner's Syndrome. I was really upset that nobody mentioned that or the birthmark earlier.

Hi Myshell, I thought Haleigh has 3 birthmarks on her face.

Gee, I've been saying this in sooo many posts today, but I'd swear I read that somewhere else here on the forum :)

There seems to be a lot of things CS doesn't know. If one tv commerical was ever so true, it was that one with the fried eggs being compared to your brain after using drugs. MOO :(

At that point I felt like she was trying to make Ronald look bad for not sending the girl to school and now I am convinced that is her plan. They both lack the ability to properly care for a child but why is she going this route haven't they done enough of this for the last 5 years.

I am concerned as to why Biomom and Grandma go on NG and GR and continue to throw mud and real dirty mud at that. Mud that can be proven to be wrong in the blink of an eye. Are they really this ignorant? or are they expecting the listening public to be this ignorant? Then to say JR only said "Man in black took sissy" and then what did BioMom do keep on smokin'? well tha's nice Jr. She didn't have a conversation with the boy? Really? was his face covered? did he go out the back door? There has to be more and BioMom isn't talking.

I KNOW! CR seems just TOO calm about this whole thing .... I would HAVE to question Jr. more ... to me, she seems to be 'trying' to portray the 'worried' mom, but she's just not coming across as that upset ... MOO.

The way I understood the previous renter was if a person were going IN the back door, they'd go through that laundry area right there, through the kitchen, and then through the living room to get to the master bedroom. I can't see an intruder waiting out by the back door with the kitchen light on just hoping that Haleigh would wake up and go in there. There was a pile of laundry (I believe on the floor) right there at the back door. That pile should have been disturbed or even partially out the back door.

Here comes your Big HUG Txsvicki ;}

That makes sense. I also wondered if a perp did just this, how did he know when and if she would wake up.

There's something odd around 4:45 the operator asks if it looks like someone tried to enter into your house. After she asks that it sounds like Misty puts her hand over the phone and there is whispering between Misty and Ron that is undecipherable but why would she need to put her hand over the phone and whisper with Ron to answer that question.:waitasec:

I would have just shouted back "Ron, does it look like someone forced their way in?" But that's just me.

The thing around 5:08 sounds to me like: "Why the F was it unlocked! It's supposed to be sideways.

That sounds to me like he thought the door was left unlocked by Misty accidentally.

My deadbolts on my mobile home are sideways(horizontal) till I locked them, then they are vertical.

Hi Myshell, I thought Haleigh has 3 birthmarks on her face.

Gee, I've been saying this in sooo many posts today, but I'd swear I read that somewhere else here on the forum :)

Thought it was one...who knows now...I am so confused. Now dad probably isn't doing anymore interviews so we'll only hear one side. I'm going over to bio mom thread since I keep talking about her. Don't want to break the rules since I am still new here.:)

Oh I remembed something from NG tonight that I thought was interesting.

The first caller asked about why wasn't Bio-mom's rap sheet being talked about as well as RC's

NG blew it off by talking about that she had admitted to using cocaine in the past.

I have a feeling someone is going to pick up that story.

There's something odd around 4:45 the operator asks if it looks like someone tried to enter into your house. After she asks that it sounds like Misty puts her hand over the phone and there is whispering between Misty and Ron that is undecipherable but why would she need to put her hand over the phone and whisper with Ron to answer that question.:waitasec:

I would have just shouted back "Ron, does it look like someone forced their way in?" But that's just me.

The thing around 5:08 sounds to me like: "Why the F was it unlocked! It's supposed to be sideways.

That sounds to me like he thought the door was left unlocked by Misty accidentally.

I agree with your comments about the exchange @ the 4:45 mark...man, what i'd give to hear the call all cleaned up.

Well, that's all for Nancy tonight!

Good night everybody! :seeya:

:seeya: Goodnight, Sleep tight, Don't let the bedbugs bite! :seeya:

Oh I remembed something from NG tonight that I thought was interesting.

The first caller asked about why wasn't Bio-mom's rap sheet being talked about as well as RC's

NG blew it off by talking about that she had admitted to using cocaine in the past.

I have a feeling someone is going to pick up that story.

I hope so.

Here comes your Big HUG Txsvicki ;}

That makes sense. I also wondered if a perp did just this, how did he know when and if she would wake up.

maybe the perp knows the family and knows their habits or and routine, like. haliegh gets up and changes at night by herself anddd unattented.also the she is afraid of the dark so the perp puts the light on so she isnt afraid to come out bt the door..maybe?

I agree with your comments about the exchange @ the 4:45 mark...man, what i'd give to hear the call all cleaned up.

I would love to know what was being said and why it had to be muffled out?

What do you think about the 5:08 interpretation?

Thought it was one...who knows now...I am so confused. Now dad probably isn't doing anymore interviews so we'll only hear one side. I'm going over to bio mom thread since I keep talking about her. Don't want to break the rules since I am still new here.:)

You're doing great Myshell and it's nice to have you here ;} Anything discussed on NG tonight is fair game for discussion. And a little bit of O/T is OK too if it is related in some way. We just excuse ourselves. LOLOLOLOL

And sometimes we get so passionate we can't help it. :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member