State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Morning ALL!!!

What happened to Krista?..We're back to the officer Hazel..something??? Thought they finished with him??

Phhh Man..How to confuse ..Hope the jury hs their correct notebooks to keep all these witnesses straight :crazy:

Sounds like you have yesterday's--click on Snowshuz link!

Asking Krista to stand so jury can see how tall she is.

Talking about furniture/ accessories in foyer.

Two ducks and sticks in vase, rug.

For those not in Raleigh area: It's raining here (at least in West Raleigh, near Rex Hospital), so we'll see if it has any effect on buffering, etc. A nice good rain for flowers and newly-scattered grass seed. But maybe not for murder trials??

:seeya:

buffering isn't due to weather, it is due to your computer

sounds like he could have attacked her as soon as she entered the home

Krista is speaking about the "ducks", vase with "sticks" in them .. both missing on july 12th when LE came to speak with BC.

Showing pics with no sticks.
Didn't pack sticks.
Didn't pack ducks, were still there when she left.

Krista bought Nancy the vase.

When they painted, Nancy didn't use a drop cloth, used an old pink towel.

buffering isn't due to weather, it is due to your computer

It's actually more likely due to network congestion. WRAL should up the bandwidth on their feed at least during peak hours, 1st thing in the morning, lunch time, late afternoon.

Nancy used the towel at JA's house. Had some paint stains from it.

Brad didn't help paint. Nancy asked Brad to take TV off stand. Brad spackled AFTER they painted. Nancy had to redo paint.
Heated discussion.

There would have been MORE than heated discussion at my house if that happened.
Just sayin....

Someone ELSE would be repainting.

It's actually more likely due to network congestion. WRAL should up the bandwidth on their feed at least during peak hours, 1st thing in the morning, lunch time, late afternoon.

this trial hasn't buffered once on me...just saying

Good Morning Everyone;
I have one quick question then, Hi-Ho, Hi-HO, It's off to work I go! Do you think the State warned the Rentz's how the defence has the amunition to shoot down every expert witness they put up on the stand? After the geologist, I wanted to yell at my computer when the bug guy's real story came out. I can't image sitting there in that court room being disappointed day after day.

I have wondered if they are beginning to have doubt of his guilt. I can't imagine what must be running through their heads. It really is awful, all of it.

Brad didn't help paint. Nancy asked Brad to take TV off stand. Brad spackled AFTER they painted. Nancy had to redo paint.
Heated discussion.

I don't understand why the whole room would need to be repainted from some holes being covered. The touch up on a freshly painted room should have been no problem. I've done it many times.

I have wondered if they are beginning to have doubt of his guilt. I can't imagine what must be running through their heads. It really is awful, all of it.
That look Krista gave Brad yesterday shows NO DOUBT he's responsible for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member