State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krista is speaking about the "ducks", vase with "sticks" in them .. both missing on july 12th when LE came to speak with BC.

I am very glad someone finally explained what type of sticks. Alice Stubbs hammered Brad about those darn sticks in the depositions, everyone has talked about those sticks. So much talk about sticks has me really studying on the darn things. :D

Showing pics with no sticks.
Didn't pack sticks.
Didn't pack ducks, were still there when she left.

Krista bought Nancy the vase.

When they painted, Nancy didn't use a drop cloth, used an old pink towel.

Is there a way to grab a picture of those sticks? I have been thinking they might be the murder weapon.

I don't understand why the whole room would need to be repainted from some holes being covered. The touch up on a freshly painted room should have been no problem. I've done it many times.

Right, but you are assuming that the spackling was done proper. From what has been testified earlier the spackling was done in a very exaggerated manner.

IMO Kurtz is already being a putz. don't like his tone one bit.

Right, but you are assuming that the spackling was done proper. From what has been testified earlier the spackling was done in a very exaggerated manner.

True but unless you are assuming no spackling was necessary at all, it doesn't make sense to paint before the spackling is done.

Is there a way to grab a picture of those sticks? I have been thinking they might be the murder weapon.

Pretty sure the sticks were long gone with some shoes, ducks and some other items that seem to have disappeared on July 12th.

CANNOT BELIEVE Kurtz is actually questioning Krista.

Fool.

Brad cleaned the cars except for the passenger seat of the car???? what is up with that

The defense needs to walk a fine line here. The jury isn't going to fair well if they get too cocky.

CANNOT BELIEVE Kurtz is actually questioning Krista.
She witnessed Brad with Nancy in person. Krista had alot of negative things to say about that yesterday. I don't see how he CANNOT question her, and the jury not wonder about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500