Conrad Murray trial -Day fourteen.

I had to give DH Lorazapam. Powerful drug to calm the nerves. It was in little caps that I broke apart and fed it to him in apple sauce. How sad that this MD. gave MJ these drugs to a healthy man.

Even Dr Drew hopped on the Drama Train during the Casey A. trial.

I know LOL. I couldn't even listen to him. Anyone that did and did not know what was really going on would have been confused as heck. He needs to stick to celebrity drug addiction period

OK I went back on my DVR -- the graph is showing 0 - 12noon (0 = 12mid)

According to the graph MJ received 4mg of lorazepam from 12:30AM-5:30AM in intervals of every 1/2 hour

(10 doses = 40Mg) entire bottle

was CM in such a hurry to get MJ to sleep that he OD'd him?

Several hours prior to MJ's death (at least 4 hours) assuming death was noon -- (window 8AM-12N) findings do not support that MJ swallowed any pills within that window

OK I went back on my DVR -- the graph is showing 0 - 12noon (0 = 12mid)

According to the graph MJ received 4mg of lorazepam from 12:30AM-5:30AM in intervals of every 1/2 hour

(10 doses = 40Mg) entire bottle

Dr. Shafer's chart proved 2 mg of Lorazepam given by IV at 1/2 hour intervals produced the .169 blood level reading done at autopsy.

Dr. Shafer's chart proved 2 mg of Lorazepam given by IV at 1/2 hour intervals produced the .169 blood level reading done at autopsy.

Correct :)

And the stomach: 634 nanograms per ml - calculated out to be 0.047 mg (trivial amount) = 1/43rd tablet of lorazepam pill

I don't understand why gender would be important? anyone know? TIA

Propofol acts on the brain; not the blood and the brain is responsible for cessation of breathing.

was CM in such a hurry to get MJ to sleep that he OD'd him?

My theory is that CM got called to come to MJ's house later than usual.

CM's live-in GF testified, IIRC, that CM usually left around 9-9:30 pm to go to MJ's.

This particular night, wasn't CM called around midnight to go to MJ's?

CM may have been pizzed over being awakened from sleep or from just waiting for MJ's
call to come... which also had prevented him from talking to his other GF's.

CM then hurridly put MJ to sleep as soon as he got there so that he then could sleep for
several hours and talk to the other GFs.

I agree with several others here that believe MJ died hours earlier & that he was stone cold dead,
after CM woke up, after his personal calls and then finally went to check on MJ.
(Did CM ask himself: "If I don't hear him, or see him moving, he must still be asleep."?)

If I was on the jury, my brain would be fried listening to this stuff.

My theory is that CM got called to come to MJ's house later that usual.

CM's live-in GF testified, IIRC, that CM usually left around 9-9:30 pm to go to MJ's.

This particular night, wasn't CM called around mindnight to go to MJ's?

CM may have been pizzed over being awakened from sleep or from just waiting for MJ's call to come... which prolly had prevented him from talking to his other GF's.

CM then hurridly put MJ to sleep as soon as he got there so that he then could sleep for several hours and talk to the other GFs.

I agree with several others here that believe MJ died hours earlier & that he was stone cold dead, after CM woke up, after his personal calls and then finally went to check on MJ. (Did CM ask himself: "If I don't hear him, or see him moving, he must still be asleep."?)

I definitely believe MJ died earlier. Even that call to the gf who had not heard from him in a while was staged. I believe he made those coughing and mumbling noises deliberately to make it appear he was in the room when MJ arrested. Everything he did was for show and no reason to call 911 because MJ was already dead. His interview is chock full of lies and is totally self serving IMO

If I was on the jury, my brain would be fried listening to this stuff.

He is losing me right now as well. I have heard enough. CM killed MJ .... just wonder how the defense is going to address this awesome testimony.

I don't understand why gender would be important? anyone know? TIA

Fat content higher on a woman?
Just guessing, though.... without hurting my brain,
trying to remember the real reason.

I said that too LOL -- I edited my post and put a link to the explanation though

I think us women with the fat and all are slower to absorb the drugs ......
Oh heck I give up~

We need a nurse!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member