Conrad Murray trial -Day fourteen.

I definitely believe MJ died earlier.

Even that call to the gf who had not heard from him in a while was staged.

I believe he made those coughing and mumbling noises deliberately to make it appear he was in the room when MJ arrested. Everything he did was for show and no reason to call 911 because MJ was already dead. His interview is chock full of lies and is totally self serving IMO

AHA! I thought that call was weird, not hearing from CM in awhile, and then
him just leaving the phone connected, letting her talk on and on, not knowing
he was doing other things! As in panicking, running in circles & hiding evidence!

Now it makes perfect sense!!! Thnx, Credence!

I guess my sleuthing is getting kinda rusty!

Well LadyL -- Dr. Shafer agrees with us:

Would have expected MJ to stop breathing shortly (1 minute to 4 minutes) after dose was given especially with the other drugs on board

He is losing me right now as well. I have heard enough. CM killed MJ .... just wonder how the defense is going to address this awesome testimony.

I knew when he first started all this part, that he'd lose me. I'm sure that he's lost most of the jurors now too.

The main thing is that both the atty is asking questions that he knows about, and that Dr shafer is answering
them as though he knows exactly what he is talking about.

After Dr Shafer's testimony yesterday, he passed the test and won me over totally... being an excellent doc and
as being the perfect expert witness.

(Thus the reason I'm writting so much more today than yesterday! LOL)

All I know about the gender issue is that some drugs work differently on men and women. I seem to recall (from a long time ago), that there was little drug research done on women for drugs for heart attacks and they didn't work the same way on women. Apparently, women's heart attacks are different from men's.

I knew when he first started all this part, that he'd lose me. I'm sure that he's lost most of the jurors now too.

The main thing is that both the atty is asking questions that he knows about, and that Dr shafer is answering
them as though he knows exactly what he is talking about.

After Dr Shafer's testimony yesterday, he passed the test and won me over totally... being an excellent doc and
as being the perfect expert witness.

(Thus the reason I'm writting so much more today than yesterday! LOL)

I have perked up a bit since he started talking about the propofol. I can only imagine Chernoff is kicking himself right now for allowing CM to speak with LE. He dang near is prosecuting himself.

I have seen so many doctors, nurses, pharmacists and techs try so hard to "CYA" when they caused harm to patients.
They lied about their part of the incidents, both verbally & on documentation in the patient's chart.

If it's a minor, one-time, accidental event for that staff member, the other staff will usually just look the other way and
not report it, which is in reality, pathetic.

I saw, 35 years ago, a doctor due to his negligence, get away with his neglect of proper treatment of a one year old baby...
brain damaged for life. The doc hadn't seen the lab results for the baby's electrolytes, especially potassium, in time to adjust
the baby's IV meds and the baby arrested.

The baby's family never knew what happened. Never got compensation. The whole thing was covered up, successfully.
It still bothers & haunts me to this day!

But there have also been many times, that a doctor, nurse, tech has been negligent, acting totally out of the norm for care,
and the other staff have not stood by and let him/her get away with it. Especially when the staff member's behavior, actions
caused harm to the patient.

I've been wondering how many times CM has had to "CYA" and gotten away with it. Thus the reason he was so sure the detectives
bought his long drawn-out story during the interview.... with his wayyyy too many off-topic details.

He also appeared to be so confident & so sure of himself & so pathetic during his U-tube statement....
believing that everyone that saw that U-Tube statement, would believe him!

And then feel sooo sorry for him when "the truth shall prevail."

GMAFB

Wow now he is attacking the theory of self-administration by MJ. Says blood levels would have been lower and he would have had to self-inject multiple times which is not just feasible to bring him up to the blood levels found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back