GUILTY CA - Sebhrenah Wesson, 25, & 8 children murdered, Fresno, 12 March 2004

less0305 said:
Someone please tell me they will shave that nasty mess from his head upon arrival at the prison!!!!!! :mad:
I'm sure they will. Do you think it will end up on ebay? :silenced:

less0305 said:
Someone please tell me they will shave that nasty mess from his head upon arrival at the prison!!!!!! :mad:
Yeah, I don't think his beard is the only thing that needs to go.

Keep in mind I live in California and have loved living here, California may have gotten it right in this conviction and may even give him the death penalty. Probably will. But it will take California the rest of his natural life to actually impose the death penalty to this vile, wicked, and perverse man.

duffy said:
Yeah, I don't think his beard is the only thing that needs to go.

Keep in mind I live in California and have loved living here, California may have gotten it right in this conviction and may even give him the death penalty. Probably will. But it will take California the rest of his natural life to actually impose the death penalty to this vile, wicked, and perverse man.
Well, at least they convicted him. Now, if you can just get them to convict a celeb. In the meantime, maybe the state should shipt out the cases involving celeb's so the state can get a fair shake. LOL!@

http://www.fresnobee.com/home/story/10736883p-11517069c.html

The penalty phase of the Fresno County Superior Court trial of convicted mass murderer Marcus Wesson has been delayed because of alleged jury misconduct.

~~Putnam ordered the panel of seven women and five men and three alternates to return to court at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
Putnam and the lawyers will return to court at 2 p.m. today to discuss the issue, which apparently involves KMPH Channel 26.
~~On its newscast Friday night, KMPH Channel 26 reported that a female juror had leaked news of the verdict to her husband, who apparently told another person.
The leak reached Channel 26, which reported that a news employee knew that Wesson had been convicted of all 23 counts - before it was officially announced in Putnam’s court earlier in the day.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0,1282,-5092453,00.html

News director Roger Gadley said KMPH's attorney told the judge it had the right to withhold the name of the person who called.

``We have the responsibility ... to protect the names of people who want to tell us things,'' Gadley said.

Putnam had repeatedly admonished jurors not to talk to anyone about the case until it was over. If the juror is found to be at fault, she could be removed from the panel.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20050623-1536-ca-fresnomurders.html

The jurors who must decide whether killer Marcus Wesson will die heard on Thursday from the defendant's sister, who recalled a difficult childhood with an alcoholic father, and a loving relationship with Wesson.

~~The mother, Bledsoe said, was "a wonderful woman" who kept a neat house and cooked healthy food. But the father propositioned him sexually several times, Bledsoe said.

POSTED: 7:46 pm PDT June 23, 2005

UPDATED: 7:58 pm PDT June 23, 2005

FRESNO, Calif. -- The sister of a California man convicted of killing nine of his children said Marcus Wesson had a difficult childhood, with an alcoholic father in a family with little money.

Cheryl Penton said their mother, a registered nurse, took the family to church and was also the disciplinarian, sometimes hitting her four children with an extension cord.The defense put Penton on the stand to try to show a different side of the defendant. Penton said she'll remain in touch with her brother no matter what his sentence. more at link:
http://www.ktvu.com/news/4646538/detail.html

The sentencing hearing for convicted murderer Marcus Wesson has resumed, after a judge refused to let him fire his defense attorneys.

"Your honor, my lawyers are fired," Wesson told Judge R.L. Putnam. He then requested a Marsden hearing, which would enable him to explain directly to the judge any concerns he had with his counsel.

Hearing Wesson's request, Putnam quickly cleared the courtroom.

But after the break, the jurors and the public, including family members who continue to support Wesson, like his wife Elizabeth Wesson and his son Almae Wesson, were allowed to file back in, and the prosecutor began her final address.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/news/062405_nw_wesson.html

I've been wondering something about this case. Why hasn't the real wife, Elizabeth Wesson been charged with something pertaining to the sexual abuse of her daughters? Obviously she knew he was forcing himself on his own natural daughters. Obviously she knew her daughters were getting pregnant with his children. Obviously these daughters were under age when the pregnancies ocurred. Obviously she was allowing this to happen. So WHY IN GOD'S NAME HASN'T SHE BEEN CHARGED WITH SOMETHING?

She is just as evil as he is. :mad: :furious:

Pepper said:
I've been wondering something about this case. Why hasn't the real wife, Elizabeth Wesson been charged with something pertaining to the sexual abuse of her daughters? Obviously she knew he was forcing himself on his own natural daughters. Obviously she knew her daughters were getting pregnant with his children. Obviously these daughters were under age when the pregnancies ocurred. Obviously she was allowing this to happen. So WHY IN GOD'S NAME HASN'T SHE BEEN CHARGED WITH SOMETHING?
She is just as evil as he is. :mad: :furious:

Elizabeth denies knowing that the children were being sexually abused, she has stated that when the girls became pregnant she never asked who the fathers were. I think the problem is proof- they cannot prove that she knew and did nothing. And none of the girls are accusing her.
I am hoping that after the trial that maybe they will go after her for child endangerment. Obviously, she knew of the physical abuse that the kids suffered. Of course if they go after her for endangerment, they will have to go after the girls too. They left and left their children in the home, even knowing what went on in the house. But, that might not be a bad thing.

Marcus Wesson's defense attorney addressed the men and women who found his client guilty of slaughtering his children and pleaded for his life, saying Wesson was a flawed man and his crimes were inexcusable, but his death would not bring back any of those he killed.

Jones also asked jurors to carefully consider whether they did not have some lingering doubt about Wesson's direct involvement in the March 2004 murders, returning to a key point made during the defense

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/sanluisobispo/news/11997805.htm

Deliberations began at 10:08 a.m. today after defense lawyer Peter Jones, one of Wesson's lawyers, gave a sobering speech about human frailty, Wesson's mental state and forgiveness.

During Jones' argument, only Wesson shed tears.

Jones agreed that Wesson's preaching of a murder-suicide plan to his family and his deviant behavior should be not be minimized. "He talked the talk," Jones said of his client.

Jurors, however, should consider a life sentence for Wesson because he has a minor criminal record -- only a 1990 conviction for welfare fraud and perjury.

Wesson also stabbed and wounded his niece, Sofina Solorio, but he was never convicted of the offense, Jones said.

Though there is ample evidence to suggest Wesson is insane or crazy -- as his sons testified in the trial -- Jones said Wesson or his defense team never used it as an excuse or justification for the killings.

Jones then spoke of John Newton, a slave-ship captain who allowed abuses among blacks. Jones said Newton later regretted what he had done and penned the words of "Amazing Grace," about God's forgiving nature.

http://www.fresnobee.com/home/story/10771004p-11549130c.html

Hooray! This case has just really bothered me, and I am glad to see that it came to this resolution.
Now maybe his kids and nieces will be able to come to sort of peace and start learning what a normal life is like.

A Fresno County Superior Court jury said Marcus Wesson deserves to be executed for ordering the killings of nine of his children in March 2004.

Wesson showed little reaction after the verdicts were read in Judge R.L. Putnam’s courtroom. Wesson’s wife, Elizabeth, daughter Gypsy, and niece Rosa Solorio couldn’t stop crying from the time the first verdict of death was read.

As the verdicts were read, none of the jurors cried, nor did Wesson shed tears.

http://www.fresnobee.com/home/local/story/10783628p-11561027c.html

Horray! Maybe he and Peterson will be neighbors.

:behindbar :loser:

Hubby sitting in barber chair today hears this from the barber who also cuts hair of several correctional officers.........

Wesson, who is FILTHY and SMELLS to high heaven, sits in his cell and MASTERBATES. He then rubs his ejaculate INTO HIS HAIR to get to the guards, because the guards HAVE TO RUN THEIR FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR EVERYTIME THEY MOVE HIM IN AND OUT OF HIS CELL.

Just shoot his azz during the transfer process to SQ and claim he was trying to escape. Better dead than for anyone to have to put up with the likes of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back