TX TX - Rachel Cooke, 20, Georgetown, 10 Jan 2002

I'm confused. If he is pleading "Not Guilty" then what do the police have to link him to Rachel? I guess they have something but haven't announced it? :waitasec:

I noticed that he is no stranger to the criminal justice system. : (

mocity said:
If he is pleading "not guilty" then what do they have to link him to Rachel?

I guess we'll hear more soon. No details yet.

Don't know yet Christine. I'm sure more details will be coming out soon.

I'm sure we will hear some details before too long.

I pray he'll tell them what he did with her, but if he is pleading not guilty, he likely won't unless it's in a plea deal. Just horrible, but thank God maybe the family will get some answers now...and if not, at least JUSTICE!!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe something is finally happening with Rachel's case!!!! After all this time.

Prayers for Robert and all of Rachel's family and friends...

SewingDeb said:
I'm sure we will hear some details before too long.
I think so too. I pray for her family. This is so sad. To just vanish without a trace.:(

Did anyone notice the striking resemblance between Rachel Cooke and Christina Moore?

Prayers for the Cooke family. I hope this brings some measure of closure though I know there can never be complete closure.

Oh my gosh.. .this just gave me the heeby jeebies. I remembered reading a physic reading of this case. I just went back to it http://www.underworldtales.com/rachel.htmAnyway, in the text she said she kept getting the name Christina and she thought it was someone else this killer had killed. Yikes - Christina Moore is the lady this man killed.

Oh my gosh.. .this just gave me the heeby jeebies. I remembered reading a physic reading of this case. I just went back to it http://www.underworldtales.com/rachel.htm Anyway, in the text she said she kept getting the name Christina and she thought it was someone else this killer had killed. Yikes - Christina Moore is the lady this man killed.

That is pretty wild mocity!

mocity said:
Oh my gosh.. .this just gave me the heeby jeebies. I remembered reading a physic reading of this case. I just went back to it http://www.underworldtales.com/rachel.htm Anyway, in the text she said she kept getting the name Christina and she thought it was someone else this killer had killed. Yikes - Christina Moore is the lady this man killed.

:eek: Lord, that is incredible. Thanks for the link, mocity.

How terrible for Rachel's family... in a few months time it'll be 5 years: no justice, no body, no burial, no closure. The despair has got to be excruciating. The whole (extended) family came from near and far for the court-hearing and the SOB changed tacks at the last minute!

mocity.. oh my god. when was this done?? you know there are a lot of frauds out there in every field, and psychics are certainly among them- and notorious for ripping people off who are desperate to try anything to locate thier loved ones. but this, you gotta wonder about. i hope authorities actually take a look at this. ESPECIALLY her visions of water... which is kind of the feeling i always got too. there are many lakes close to round rock, including several large ones.

this poem by rachel's sister is really heartbreaking.. and what a perfect summary of how anyone who's lost a sister in this way must feel.

http://www.kvue.com/breaking/stories/0516kvuepoem-jw.91ef9f1a.html

This creep thinks he's playing a game.:banghead:

Thanks for the link Mocity,

Amazing that she came up with the name Christine isn't it!~ If she was right about that, which is so amazing, I bet she was also correct in her visualization of Rachel's skelatonized remains at the bottom of a body of water. There are lots of bodies of water close around the area of Williamson County.

Have they searched any of these bodies of water? Also, was Christine found in her home? I don't think he hid her body. If he has killed more than once he is a serial killer, right? They usually don't hide bodies, but I could see him throwing her body into a lake, couldn't you?

Scandi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back