OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily true. Martin Gore of Depeche Mode has an African-American father and he definitely looks caucasian.

I believe the word the sherrif used in describing her was, black. I cannot get my hands on that article but I am thinking it was from the NewspaperArticles.com or something of that nature grrrr I hate it when I cant find something.

I think the quote you're looking for was something to the effect of, "the sherriff stated that (in regard to getting information from the grandmother) we've talked to her, we've had other blacks talk to her..."

I remember the article from newspaperarchive.com.

I think the pics of Sharon look an awful lot like David Dial around the eyes. I assume, though, that the possibility of her being related to him has been ruled out...?

It's been speculated, but to my knowledge no testing of any type has ever been done.

Interesting....is anyone here in touch with whomever (either an individual investigator or a LE agency) is handling Sharon's case? It seems like given Dial's comments about Sharon and her resemblance to him, it would be worth looking at.

I just finished reading Matt Birbecks book, "A Beautiful Child" and would be happy to mail it to someone who has not read it yet. The only thing I ask is that you pass it along to another WS'er who might like to read it when you're finished (and ask them to do the same)

If you're interested, PM me your mailing address and I'll mail it out!

Even though I live in Atlanta, I had never heard of the Sharon Marshall case until I stumbled upon this website a couple of years ago. As soon as I read it I knew I'd never forget it.

In 1961, my four year old mother went with several members of her family to meet other relatives at Atlanta's newly renovated airport. My grandparents had six children with them under the age of 10, and at some point my mom got separated from them as they waited in the terminal.

Thirty minutes later my mother was found by a bellcap in the parking lot.

My mother remembers holding her older brother's hand, and then the next thing she remembers is being outside in the parking lot with a strange man. I think that her brother dropped her hand for some reason, and this other man saw an opportunity and grabbed her.

I'm not saying it was FDF (I sincerely hope it was not), but my mom had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was a very cute kid. A few months later FDF was arrested in Hapeville (near the airport) for snagging another little girl.

If Christina isn't Sharon, I wonder if she wasn't gotten in a situation like this one? A bus terminal or airport would have been a good place to snatch a child, because of the natural confusion of where the kidnapper would have went (on an airplane? into th city?).

I keep looking at Christina's nose and comparing it to Sharon's in the picture where she is sitting on Floyd's lap. There is something about it that IMO looks like so much like Sharon's nose.

Does anyone else see that? Or am I just wishing and hoping here?

There sure are some similarities, but has anyone thought about the idea that Floyd could have bought her from a sex ring?

http://www.chatarea.com/psychicsearchformissingchildrenandadults

psychic search for missing children and adults

I have read Matt's book and really wish that Sharon's identity could one day be found.

I have to wonder if her biological mother/father willingly gave her away. If not, surely someone would have come forward by now looking for her.

I have read Matt's book and really wish that Sharon's identity could one day be found.

I have to wonder if her biological mother/father willingly gave her away. If not, surely someone would have come forward by now looking for her.

I´d love to read Matt´s book, but I havn´t found it in my country, her story is so unbeliveble, Floyd said that those who had her didn´t want her, I have a small psychic reading about her in my psychic search forum and I do feel she was kidnapped before Floyd got her.

She could be a victim of a sex ring, I was reading a book some time ago, a true story of a woman and her sisters that where abused by their father and many other men, that happend long time ago, before internet and she said that pedophiles have always had a way to find each chather even long before the internet.

Another possibility is that she was kidnapped from another country and brought to the U.S.A. Have canadian cases been looked at?

Actually Sharon looks scandinavian but many americans look scandinavian, it´s just a thought and maybe worth looking at if it hasn´t been done.

http://chatarea.com/psychicsearchformissingchildrenandadults

psychic search for missing children and adults

new web site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you recall my previous web site was hacked into and we had to shut it down.

I have a new one going up the end of the month and it will feature a blog with, among other things, updates on the search for Sharon's identity.

You can visit at www.mattbirkbeck.com

Also, I'm trying to recall who fed me the lead on Christina Carter last fall. If it came from someone here please PM me and refresh my memory.

I was wondering the same thing... I hope we can hear something soon!

I wish we could get an age progression of Christina to the approximate age Sharon was when she died. That is, if there is a picture of Sharon from around that time.

Court TV screen capture......Joe Fitzpatrick FBI agent stated on this Episode that this is the last(known) Photo of Sharon Marshall.....
and is very much what she looked like at the time of her Death May 1990......I have posted this before .....many have disputed this and as they were most likely not able to recall the amount of photos that were shown ....
The Book cover Photo of "A Beautiful Child" as I have stated before was a Photo,that re:Sharon Marshall had made in order to make Posters when she ran for Student Conical..RE: (statement by former classmates of Sharon Marshall ) ..and does not show the every day Sharon Marshall...
Matt B. stated that the photo used for the book cover was Editors choose.....

Might be interesting to NOTE: that the car window is of a RED car.....

Also as for age ....Sharon Marshall was said to have been born in 1967....to be in school at 6-7 in Oklahoma 1975 would have made her 7-or 8 in that school year....1969 seems more likely....or even 1970...5-to 6 year old.....haveing her 1st child in 1986 ...she would have been 16-or 17...
Classmates indicate tha there were times that she acted very inmature....she died (4) years after she graduated....15 years after from the 1975 school enrollment.....She could have been all of (20) or (21) when she was killed....
Christina Carter was born in 1970.....makeing her the right age for Oklahoma city school enrollment and the estimated ages I have stated.....
the age progresson by NCMEC was to age 38.....

http://www.youtube.com/jeanneanne101

I readMatt's book several years ago - what a story - I am brand new here but ran across this missing child - sorry i don't know how to link the pics

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/670dfon.html

Cheryl Anne Hanson May 31, 1974 Aurora, Ontario

Above Images: Left and Center: Hanson circa 1974; Right: Age-Progression to 36 years. (circa 2002)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: May 31, 1974 from Aurora, Ontario
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: July 25, 1966
Height: 4'0"
Weight: 51 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White

What do you guys think? Has she been looked at before?

I am new at this so I hope I'm doing this right???!!

Yes, Cheryl Anne was tested and proved negative as Sharon Marshall. If you do a search for Cheryl Anne here on WS you'll find the archived forum for Sharon with that info (which was provided by Matt Birkbeck.)

Yes, Cheryl Anne was tested and proved negative as Sharon Marshall. If you do a search for Cheryl Anne here on WS you'll find the archived forum for Sharon with that info (which was provided by Matt Birkbeck.)

Cheryl Anne was born in 1966 she would have been age (9 ) in 1975 ...at the established (Lab) photo of FDF and Sharon Marshall and the enrollment in Oklahoma City Schools....Cheryl was taken in 1974 just a few months before enrollment.....FBI stated that they recovered photos of an age about 4 or5 of Sharon Marshall from among Floyds belongings....Cheryl Anne, is not a good canadate from what I see....

I readMatt's book several years ago - what a story - I am brand new here but ran across this missing child - sorry i don't know how to link the pics

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/670dfon.html

Cheryl Anne Hanson May 31, 1974 Aurora, Ontario

Above Images: Left and Center: Hanson circa 1974; Right: Age-Progression to 36 years. (circa 2002)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: May 31, 1974 from Aurora, Ontario
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: July 25, 1966
Height: 4'0"
Weight: 51 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White

What do you guys think? Has she been looked at before?

I am new at this so I hope I'm doing this right???!!

Hi OC,

Here's a list of all rule-out's from what I can remember. Cheryl is not Sharon.

Lori Mae Peugeot
Cheryl Hanson
Melissa Suzanne Highsmith
Jennifer Klein
Anna Waters
Janice Pockett
Cynthia Sumpter
Sheri Lyn Johnson
Michelle Pulsifer

We are still waiting on results from Christina Carter. If I have forgotten someone, please add.

Thanks you guys - I'm really new at this so appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993