Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that we know that yet (exactly what was there/found and if there will be charges at some point).

After following Sommer Thompson's case I was shocked at how long CP investigations take...

Does anyone know why it takes so long? Is it due to budget or only one lab geek who can analyze it in the State?

I am not sure that we know that yet (exactly what was there/found and if there will be charges at some point).

After following Sommer Thompson's case I was shocked at how long CP investigations take...

An investigation could last years before any charges are brought. It's not just 1 computer...it's several at more than 1 location and also jump drives. Takes alot to prove. If this is Hailey's body that's been found, I suspect the state will use the *advertiser censored* as a bargaining tool for charges & pleas.

I don't think we know the entire story regarding the child *advertiser censored*. And while District attorneys can file charges without a body they prefer not to. So we will see what happens now if a confirmation comes in.

I completely agree. Btw hi Suzi!

I just bet SA has driven out to that site dozens of times... probably every time he went to his mother's. Furthermore, it wouldn't surprise me if BD was stung with a pang of jealousy when she realized how conveniently located Hailey's remains were. Imo, Billie is every bit as sick and twisted as Shawn is. Perhaps it will be enough to drive a wedge between them-- his "carrying on" with her daughter's mummified corpse. Yep, a charming couple, indeed.

mo

Connie makes me cry. So sad.

Is this the grandmother Hailey told 'she woke and SA was watching her in the night and she was afraid' of him?
IIRC this grandmother did nothing with the info she had, and told no one, until after Hailey disappeared.
Correct me if I remember wrong. TIA

Carrie said on another post that Billie hasnt even been in contact with her lawyer in months..so no she wasnt told by John Young to go there that night.

Also one thing to consider...the media may not be correct about everything they are printing. Because they say Shawn and Billie are together right now..doesnt mean they are.

BBM: JMO ... but I believe that Billie and Shawn ARE together ...

They have to keep their "stories" straight -- and -- make sure one does not "rat" the other out ...

And JMO ... but the "criminal" always returns to the "scene of the crime" ... that is why they BOTH are in Colorado City ...

MOO ...

They have to keep their "stories" straight -- and -- make sure one does not "rat" the other out ...

And JMO ... but the "criminal" always returns to the "scene of the crime" ... that is why they BOTH are in Colorado City ...

MOO ...

Maybe ....

Is this the grandmother Hailey told 'she woke and SA was watching her in the night and she was afraid' of him?
IIRC this grandmother did nothing with the info she had, and told no one, until after Hailey disappeared.
Correct me if I remember wrong. TIA

It is the grandmother who said Hailey told her that she was scared of Shawn yes. I have no idea if she did anything with the information. I do know she thinks the world of Hailey and is in bits now :(

I am not real sure of the laws in all states.
But if the remains turn out to be those of Hailey, I think the next thing we will see is a grand jury being called.
I believe in a capital murder case that is what will happen.
Not sure if it could have been proven with the child *advertiser censored*, as there were so many users of the computers, it was said that any electronic devise that SA had contact with had *advertiser censored* on them. I believe the thumb drive found in the house contained *advertiser censored*, but not child *advertiser censored*, his phone also contained *advertiser censored*.
You can bet that if a grand jury is called all of this will be presented and be used to built their case.
Murder has no statute of limitations, I believe, if this is Hailey, this is what they were holding out for.

If you have Google Earth, find 1st Ave and Wright Ave (east edge of the airport) in Big Spring, TX. Imagery is dated May 24, 2011. Just south of that intersection (maybe about a block) is a gated entrance. Using "street view", put the little person right in front of that entrance. The sign says "AMERICAN LIMESTONE COMPANY" (dated 11/2007). I'm assuming this is the area and what the entrance view might have looked like at the time.

Also, (if this is the place) the search team I've been with for many years, we would have not searched in there unless LE wanted us to (and got us the permission).

Justin Waldrop
CBS 7 News
jwaldrop@cbs7.com
March 22, 2012

According to the former plant manager of American Limestone in Big Spring, the land that human remains were found on earlier this week did not belong to them at any time.

Jeff Elliot, who no longer works at American Limestone, tells us the land that the remains were found in is owned by The McMahon-Wrinkle Airport.

An employee at the airpark confirms that the land has always belonged to the city, which owns and operates the airport.

Elliot tells CBS 7 that the land was formerly used as storage by the airpark for the millings from runway resurfacing. He also claims that the gates to the area were always left open to allow truck traffic to pass through for Parker-Hannifin.

The airpark has also confirmed this but tells us that Parker-Hannifin closed a couple of years ago.

American Limestone leased property from the city and ceased its Big Spring operations in July 2011.

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=33445

Justin Waldrop
CBS 7 News
jwaldrop@cbs7.com
March 22, 2012

According to the former plant manager of American Limestone in Big Spring, the land that human remains were found on earlier this week did not belong to them at any time.

Jeff Elliot, who no longer works at American Limestone, tells us the land that the remains were found in is owned by The McMahon-Wrinkle Airport.

An employee at the airpark confirms that the land has always belonged to the city, which owns and operates the airport.

Elliot tells CBS 7 that the land was formerly used as storage by the airpark for the millings from runway resurfacing. He also claims that the gates to the area were always left open to allow truck traffic to pass through for Parker-Hannifin.

The airpark has also confirmed this but tells us that Parker-Hannifin closed a couple of years ago.

American Limestone leased property from the city and ceased its Big Spring operations in July 2011.

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=33445

If the land belongs to the city...couldn't/shouldn't it have been searched?? Who could stop them? Or did it never occur to them...

DUNN: God gave her to me. She`s mine. She`s mine. She wasn`t born to be somebody`s play thing or whatever. She was born to be my daughter. I want my daughter back.

This just isn't normal!!

Okay, I am having to really shift away from the likes of SA and BD-- it's just so maddening, sickening, and beyond my comprehension to try to understand the two of them.

I will concentrate on Hailey's dear brother, her dear littlest sister, her loving Dad, Clint, her grandmother who had many concerns for her, and her friends, teachers, and community members who loved her and looked out for her. I will hold all Hailey's community in my prayers while this identification is being made... I'm certain the pain of her disappearance is reawakened afresh and hope their troubled thoughts will be quieted by some proper burial arrangements that I'm sure are in the works. Soon they'll be able to lay her down in fresh soil, with fresh flowers and tears to rinse away all the rubble where she was found.

That's where I'm going to train my mind to go... to Hailey's blessings, rather than her he!!. (A couple of arrests before her interment would be nice!)

MOO ...

I am going to go back to the radio show Tricia did with BD encouraging her to leave SA. There might be a possibility here that Tricia and maybe others that were trying to get BD out of what many consider to be a bad situation worked.

Just my :twocents:

DUNN: God gave her to me. She`s mine. She`s mine. She wasn`t born to be somebody`s play thing or whatever. She was born to be my daughter. I want my daughter back.

This just isn't normal!!

This is an odd thing to say. Freudian Slip, did she know or suspect her bf treated or viewed like that? Did she get jealous of her beautiful teenage daughter rather than get mad at Sean?
Something doesn't make sense in this statement/comment.
Wish we had a profiler or expert chime in on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard