Brenda E Robertson death was in 1987 to my knowledge case has never been solved. Murdered in Pauling County, Dallas Ga

Looks like it's right by the new-ish Dollar General store. Do you know the street number? I wonder if I could go up to the court house and get the documents, or go to PCSD for the report. Interesting that it's so close by.
Well I need to come back down and see. It’s been so long but I can remember the house it was brick

Interesting. Did they ever find the murder weapon or any trace evidence. I would ask for the case to be reopened if they did collect anything from the crime scene
Okay so the murder weapon was said to have been from the knife set she had in kitchen..
Interesting. Did they ever find the murder weapon or any trace evidence. I would ask for the case to be reopened if they did collect anything from the crime scene.

See this I must have misread.

So the dog did give barking commands it seems... this could be just due to the person being so far away and unidentified but many k9's have insane smelling capabilities compared to us. IMO-- you might be looking at someone that was loosely friends or colleagues with BR. Unless, your cousin never met Sadie or been around her then he could fair as a random just as anyone else.
Okay can I just say this the dog barking was at my house. My mom was frightened and came down to my aunts house to get me. The next morning my dad came home and he would always have breakfast with him..that’s when I found out she was dead and my dog was as well

I had this lady and her friend on my heart today.

I actually filled her position for her employer after this happened. I vividly remember her friend being so heartbroken and confused. This was so surreal.

I have not logged in here in quite sometime, but felt like I should see if anything was ever resolved. Google landed me right back here!

Had no idea anyone had posted about it, or that Unsolved Mysteries did an episode.
Yes there was … so many questions I had as a child

I'm actually very local, but have only lived in the Paulding area for less than ten years. Was the house on Pine Forest Road? I'm about to go down the rabbit hole and see if I know anyone who may be related. Dallas isn't that big, especially back then.
Okay sounds good!

Yes there was … so many questions I had as a child
What’s so weird is that I have watched the entirety and can’t seem to find the video of it.. my sister just watched them all recently unless it’s somewhere I have over looked you know

What episode is it? and do you know any streaming platforms this is available on?
Well I actually have been watching all the seasons of unsolved mysteries and I haven’t been able to find it.. It’s on Netflix and there is 12 seasons but, I’ve watched all these and I haven’t found it yet..

Yes they have a ton of stuff
Tell them you would like them to retest DNA and evidence collected at the scene for reanalysis. Talk to someone in the department that works cold cases. Or I would look into non-profits working for cold cases.

My cousin =Jeff Robertson is her son (baby boy)
Her daughter was at a friends house at the end of street..
Was that normal that her daughter was down the street with friends? And is it the same house from your prior mention?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back