GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty confident they will be able to pull some information from the truck drop off with surveillance video, if they haven't already (and if the picture I am uploading is the correct location.)

You have a USPS on one corner, practically.
You have a Peoples Bank on the south side.
You have a Hotel/Inn of some sort facing west.
A fire department facing north.
Nothing facing East, however the bank probably has outside cameras on the parking lot.
I would assume that the college has some sort of video, for safety reasons (however, it looks like a really small school.)

Here is the picture:

S0eQP.png

This is good news.
I think the truck was dropped off near the college.

MOUNT VERNON — According to residents on Columbus Road, just south of Mount Vernon, local law enforcement officers forced entry into a Columbus Road residence about 7:45 this morning.
Neighbors told News Photographer Virgil Shipley they saw what appeared to be one person, presumed dead, removed from the home and one person taken from the home by emergency medical personnel.
Authorities would not confirm these details or whether or not this crime scene is connected to the disappearance of Tina Herrmann, Sarah Maynard, Kody Maynard and Stephanie Sprang.
The four people have been missing since Wednesday from Apple Valley.
Knox County Coroner, Jennifer Ogle, told the News that she has not been called out by law enforcement on any case today.

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/blog...-two-persons-removed-from-columbus-road-home/

MOUNT VERNON — According to residents on Columbus Road, just south of Mount Vernon, local law enforcement officers forced entry into a Columbus Road residence about 7:45 this morning.
Neighbors told News Photographer Virgil Shipley they saw what appeared to be one person, presumed dead, removed from the home and one person taken from the home by emergency medical personnel....(snipped)...

Oh no... :(

http://gantdaily.com/2010/11/14/ohio-family-mysteriously-disappears/

November 14, 2010 at 4:57 AM by AHN · Leave a Comment
David Goodhue – AHN News Reporter

Ohio, United States (AHN) – Law enforcement officials in Ohio are looking for a mother, her two children and a family friend who have mysteriously disappeared.

Knox County Sheriff David Barber us now calling the disappearances as a missing persons case.

Neighbors told News Photographer Virgil Shipley they saw what appeared to be one person, presumed dead, removed from the home and one person taken from the home by emergency medical personnel.
Authorities would not confirm these details or whether or not this crime scene is connected to the disappearance of Tina Herrmann, Sarah Maynard, Kody Maynard and Stephanie Sprang.
Knox County Coroner, Jennifer Ogle, told the News that she has not been called out by law enforcement on any case today.

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/blog...-two-persons-removed-from-columbus-road-home/

Wow....too strange to be coincidence? Hope to hear more soon. Praying for these folks and their loved ones......:(

according to fb page:

Jason Frazer from 10TV News posts: 3 min. ago
He says there was a body found in Mt Vernon and he has been referred to Knox Cty Sheriff. He is en route.

Oh my. With the town being so small, I'm doubtful this is a coincidence. But - that's only two people. Where are the other two?

Here is a map (again, BF is not a suspect at this point according to LE but I thought I would put it on there - mods, let me know if I need to remove it):

attachment.php

Attachments

• tina.jpg
    tina.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 166
Knox County deputies have closed Columbus Road near Mount Vernon as part of an investigation at a house on that street.

At 10:30 a.m., a sheriff's spokesman would not give any details or say whether the investigation is related to the four people missing since Wednesday.

Knox County Sheriff David Barber said yesterday that the search was continuing for Stephanie Sprang, 41; her friend and neighbor, Tina Herrmann, 32; and Herrmann's two children, Sarah Maynard, 13, and Kody Maynard, 10.

Sprang lived on Magers Road and Herrmann on King Beach Drive in Howard Township.

http://bit.ly/cdYB8v

fb page reports Sarah is alive.

a man has been taken into custody

A comment on FB from a lady who says her daughter lives on Columbus.
A body was taken from the house, a man was taken into custody and the kids were found alive in the basement.

fb page: kids found in the basement of the house of the home. alive.

The kids are alive???!!!! :woohoo:

(How could they be in the basement all this time without being discovered? What? Are we sure about this?)

Is this coming through from any MSM sources? One woman dead? Where's the other one?

ETA Thanks for link, dreamweaver!

ETA Oh, I see. Different house. Sorry, became emotional and irrational when I heard the kids are alive. Alive!!!!

The kids are alive???!!!! :woohoo:

(How could they be in the basement all this time without being discovered? What? Are we sure about this?)

Is this coming through from any MSM sources? One woman dead? Where's the other one?

Just re-read the last page here. Some is coming from mainstream (they are not confirming it's related) some are coming from locals on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert