GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

I hope that young man's former boss or someone gives him another chance at a job. The fact he even tried to intervene when so many might have just 'walked on by' rather than help a victim being attacked is a HUGE indicator of his character, his mother is right, he had no way to know if they had firearms too, how very courageous and compassionate.

Failure after failure left Summer Inmans family struggling
Bill Inman considered himself a man of God.
Tiring of playing the piano and strumming his guitar at Faith Tabernacle Church near Nelsonville, where he had married his wife, Sandy, in 1983, he set out to shepherd his own flock.
He converted a garage at his rural Hocking County home into a church around 2004. It never attracted many of the faithful.
Bill then led his family - Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids - to Florida for two years in search of construction work for himself and Will. But they lost their home in Arcadia to foreclosure.
More...

Tiring of playing the piano and strumming his guitar at Faith Tabernacle Church near Nelsonville, where he had married his wife, Sandy, in 1983, he set out to shepherd his own flock.
He converted a garage at his rural Hocking County home into a church around 2004. It never attracted many of the faithful.
Bill then led his family - Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids - to Florida for two years in search of construction work for himself and Will. But they lost their home in Arcadia to foreclosure.
More...

More...

I have absolutely no compassion for Sandy she could have saved Summer's life she could have just refused to drive or act like she didn't see the witness I bet the only thing she sorry for is getting caught I hope she has asbestos underwear she'll need them for her trip she'll be taking. :mad:
:mad: :mad:

Agree this is one of the worse crimes ever. Why is it that these supposedly religious people felt it was OK to kill this young girl. I'm a milk toast Methodist, not a fundamentlist, and to me "Thou shalt not kill " is the most important commandment. An angry God is the God of the Old Testament. Jesus Christ represents forgiveness, compassion and love. What are these nut cases thinking? There actions condemn them to hell!!!!!!!!! This case has upset me so much, Summer seems like such a lovely young woman and a wonderful mom. To those who loved Summer , I offer my deepest condolences. Perhaps God needed a mom to mother the children in heaven. God be with you!!!!

Agree this is one of the worse crimes ever. Why is it that these supposedly religious people felt it was OK to kill this young girl. I'm a milk toast Methodist, not a fundamentlist, and to me "Thou shalt not kill " is the most important commandment. An angry God is the God of the Old Testament. Jesus Christ represents forgiveness, compassion and love. What are these nut cases thinking? There actions condemn them to hell!!!!!!!!! This case has upset me so much, Summer seems like such a lovely young woman and a wonderful mom. To those who loved Summer , I offer my deepest condolences. Perhaps God needed a mom to mother the children in heaven. God be with you!!!!

The Lord will judge them for using His name in such a crime. I have no doubt.

And the world will judge them as well. :furious:

What really scares me is this family having police badges, driving a police car, the guns the tasers. I think these ppl have done this before to others and really should be looked into.

they left abruptly to move to florida then moved back!

I think they may unravel some other crimes!

What really scares me is this family having police badges, driving a police car, the guns the tasers. I think these ppl have done this before to others and really should be looked into.

They aren't smart enough to get away with a horrendous crime like this - just like with Summer....they knew who did it before they left the back alley.

I wondered the same thing about the police equipment, but I'm thinking if this were the case Summer would have let someone know. As far as them ever using those types of things again I am sure my fellow Buckeyes will make sure that never happens but they will get to look at plenty of badges.

They aren't smart enough to get away with a horrendous crime like this - just like with Summer....they knew who did it before they left the back alley.

Oh i honestly think they would have gotten away with this if it had not been for the man they pepper sprayed and saw them this is the only reason they were caught.

But there is something sinister about these men have police badges and driving around in a police car... The guns the light on the car the tasers its like something out of Criminal Minds esp if they take in homless because no one ever knows when homeless ppl go MISSING!!!!!!

This case gives me the CREEPS!

I wondered the same thing about the police equipment, but I'm thinking if this were the case Summer would have let someone know. As far as them ever using those types of things again I am sure my fellow Buckeyes will make sure that never happens but they will get to look at plenty of badges.

I don't think Summer knew i truely believe she didnt want to know what these men were up tooo. Maybe she did know and was going to tell! That would make these men Murder her!

So often these monsters use religion as a false front!

Oh i honestly think they would have gotten away with this if it had not been for the man they pepper sprayed and saw them this is the only reason they were caught.

But there is something sinister about these men have police badges and driving around in a police car... The guns the light on the car the tasers its like something out of Criminal Minds esp if they take in homless because no one ever knows when homeless ppl go MISSING!!!!!!

This case gives me the CREEPS!

I respectfully disagree that they have murdered before.... they would have never gotten away with it. Look how frankly, stupid they were in this case.

They had their cell phones with them.
They had their GPS with them.
Will threatened to kill Summer and she had a restraining order against him.
Bill threated to kill her boyfriend and got arrested for doing so.

So LE, her atty and the courts were already aware of possible violence and who was threatening her. Who else would the police look for???

I wonder what local store they went to, to buy their masks, police badges, pepper spray and taser.... Or did they just use their ebay name?

If this wasn't such a horrendous crime where there is no humor - the ignorance they displayed in this crime would be on that show - Dumbest criminals. imo

I respectfully disagree that they have murdered before.... they would have never gotten away with it. Look how frankly, stupid they were in this case.

So LE, her atty and the courts were already aware of possible violence and who was threatening her. Who else would the police look for???

I wonder what local store they went to, to buy their masks, police badges, pepper spray and taser.... Or did they just use their ebay name?

If this wasn't such a horrendous crime where there is no humor - the ignorance they displayed in this crime would be on that show - Dumbest criminals. imo

Hi Gummieshoe :welcome: to WS

I think there should be a law against buying badges and uniforms without credentials, but you are right they are stupid criminals, I am glad they were or they may have been free and Summer wouldn't have been found as quickly

I think they are a family of scam artists!
In the video of the dAD getting arrested their car has handicaped lic plates.
That poor girl didnt stand a chance with this family!
They lost their home in florida they were losing their present home they used this church thing to raise money as i say it was all a scam... And now a woman is dead and her children are left.
What a sad life she must have lived!

I have absolutely no compassion for Sandy she could have saved Summer's life she could have just refused to drive or act like she didn't see the witness I bet the only thing she sorry for is getting caught I hope she has asbestos underwear she'll need them for her trip she'll be taking. :mad:
:mad: :mad:

I have no compassion for her either rbrnmw - you're right, she could have saved Summer's liife.

She sure didn't waste any time saving her own life, did she?

Sandy sure found the true meaning of "religion" once she was arrested and her attorney was telling her that her life from now on would be prison in Marysville - then.... THE NEEDLE.

Sandy will now be states witness, front and center in the court room telling every detail of how this horrendous crime went down- probably down to planning the crime at the dinner table while they passed the hamburger helper.

Now that the death penalty is off the table for her, she will be fighting for how much time she'll get; the more she talks to LE and State's witness.... she might get life with the possibility of parole rather than life without parole. You can be sure she will be signing like a canary - hard - with every minute detail on the witness stand....again to save "her life".

Bill is done - his attorney is probably telling him there is nothing he can do, but trying to keep him encouraged.

Will is such a simpleton, so naïve and led such a sheltered life - his attorney probably had to explain three times what the death penalty is and why he is probably going to get it.

I looked at him at the arraignment... and saw that same dumb look on his face as when he didn't know how to do something that Bill was telling him to get done.

What a nightmare they will live for the rest of their lives - but not a fraction comparable to what those children and Summer's family will live for the rest of theirs. Just so heartbreaking.

1000 attend wake to support Summer Inaman's family
An estimated 1,000 people attended a wake in Logan Sunday in support of the grieving family of slain mom Summer Inman.
Many were friends, but others didn't know Summer but wanted her parents and other family members to know they cared.
More...

Summer Inman's obituary

Funeral today for slain Logan mother
Family and friends will say their goodbyes on Monday to a Hocking County woman who police say was abducted and murdered.
The funeral for Summer Inman, 25, will be held at the First Church of Praise and Worship Center in Logan, 10TV News reported.
The mother of three's body was found last Tuesday in a septic tank located behind a church near Nelsonville. Police said that Inman was forced into a car and abducted from a Logan alley a week earlier.
More...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back