GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

I think they are a family of scam artist too. Raising money for a fake church to "help" people. There was never gonna be any Mercy Ranch or church or whatever IMO. The held raffles and fundraisers so they didnt have to do real work or get real jobs. Then moving place to place and getting evicted out of rental houses is just too much.

Using scripture..tsk tsk. I know scripture and I'm not religious. I knw the bible backwards and forwards. They are a bunch of liars and shills.

Poor Summer, IDK what she saw in that husband. She seemed aweful young and niave. I do loved how she saw that there is more out there. She wanted a better life and to not just be a slave. She wanted to be happy and to set an example for her children.

I think they are a family of scam artist too. Raising money for a fake church to "help" people. There was never gonna be any Mercy Ranch or church or whatever IMO. The held raffles and fundraisers so they didnt have to do real work or get real jobs. Then moving place to place and getting evicted out of rental houses is just too much.

Using scripture..tsk tsk. I know scripture and I'm not religious. I knw the bible backwards and forwards. They are a bunch of liars and shills.

Poor Summer, IDK what she saw in that husband. She seemed aweful young and niave. I do loved how she saw that there is more out there. She wanted a better life and to not just be a slave. She wanted to be happy and to set an example for her children.

One part of your post I have to disagree with. Bill and Will did have "real jobs" and did "real work". We know because one of their jobs was for us - remodeling our home and they were here off and on for two summers.

SEVERAL people that live on our street used them to do their remodeling as well. They worked out here starting in early spring through the entire summer - every single day, and worked darn hard.

Two of my neighbors that they worked for, not only used them here at the lake to work on their homes, but the lake house is the second or third home for both, and they hired them to do their other homes as well.

They also did that huge project at their church.

Construction work was their job and while they may have comitted a horrendous crime - I can tell you they were perfectionists at their work.

This I know for a fact.

I am still really bothered about the car, spotlight, "badge" (taken from their home). I was thinking about this last night. Could it be that they set the car up to look like a police car so that others did not think it was sketchy to see a struggling woman taken? Just a thought I had...

I am still really bothered about the car, spotlight, "badge" (taken from their home). I was thinking about this last night. Could it be that they set the car up to look like a police car so that others did not think it was sketchy to see a struggling woman taken? Just a thought I had...

That was my thought right away.

I absolutely think that is exactly what they did. I think the badge, the masks, the car, spotlight ...all of it... was to prepare for this crime.

Just for the record, my husband nor I ever saw that police car. Of course, I don't know when they got it, probably over the winter - but they either drove their other car or truck (mostly their truck to haul supplies) The truck was really beat down - in fact, by the time they were leaving to go home, the tires would be almost flat and they had to put air in them to get back.

Even if they didn't work most of the winter they made a very good living from the work they did out here. On their behalf...they were more reasonable than anyone else around here. Far more reasonable.

I absolutely think that is exactly what they did. I think the badge, the masks, the car, spotlight ...all of it... was to prepare for this crime.

Just for the record, my husband nor I ever saw that police car. Of course, I don't know when they got it, probably over the winter - but they either drove their other car or truck (mostly their truck to haul supplies) The truck was really beat down - in fact, by the time they were leaving to go home, the tires would be almost flat and they had to put air in them to get back.

Even if they didn't work most of the winter they made a very good living from the work they did out here. On their behalf...they were more reasonable than anyone else around here. Far more reasonable.

Ohio we need a law that stops people from buying badge, uniforms and other items of the like without being in Security or Law Enforcement The cars should have the spotlight taken off before being sold or auctioned to the public.

Slain woman mourned in Hocking County
Summer Dawn Cook Inman was remembered today for her "million dollar smile" and a personality that fit perfectly with her name.
Her parents, Michael and Debra Cook, her three young children and her boyfriend, Adam D. Peters, with whom she had found love, listened as she was eulogized at the funeral service at First Church Praise and Worship Center.
More...

Summer Dawn Cook Inman was remembered today for her "million dollar smile" and a personality that fit perfectly with her name.
Her parents, Michael and Debra Cook, her three young children and her boyfriend, Adam D. Peters, with whom she had found love, listened as she was eulogized at the funeral service at First Church Praise and Worship Center.
More...

Funeral held for murdered Logan mother
Funeral services were held Monday for a kidnapped Ohio woman whose body was found last week in a church's septic system with a zip tie pulled tight around her neck.
The Columbus Dispatch reported that Summer Inman's three young children attended her funeral Monday at the First Church Praise and Worship Center in Logan. She was buried in nearby Rockbridge.
More...

I think they are a family of scam artists!
In the video of the dAD getting arrested their car has handicaped lic plates.
That poor girl didnt stand a chance with this family!
They lost their home in florida they were losing their present home they used this church thing to raise money as i say it was all a scam... And now a woman is dead and her children are left.
What a sad life she must have lived!

I tend to agree with you on the scam artist part. It had crossed my mind that maybe they were just a off group of religious zealots. But it could even be a gypsy sort of mentality. Not that I'm calling them Gypsies, but a group that hid behind religion as they may have been on the fringes of society. The fact that they had some money puts them on those fringes. They had to balance having money whilst continuing to behave in beliefs of controlling and sub serviant control of the women in "their group". One got out of line and was killed. IMO the other escaped and turned states evidence and may finally get a taste of freedom even if it is in the State Penn.

I suspect that I may have stumbled onto something here.

There is a newspaper article that appeared in the Columbus Dispatch on Sunday morning regarding the Summer Inman case.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...g.html?sid=101

Now here's what caught my attention. In the newspaper article about the Inmans,

Bill then led his family - Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids - to Florida for two years in search of construction work for himself and Will. But they lost their home in Arcadia to foreclosure.

Bill returned to Ohio in mid-2008 with the family in tow and new designs on the ministry, this time in rural Vinton County.

Now take a very good look at this WebSleuths thread from Arcadia, Florida from three months ago.

Found Deceased FL - Diane Mae "Sissy" Inman, 49, DeSoto County, 31 Dec 2010

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ighlight=inman

I don't know if this Diane Inman from Arcadia, Florida is related in any way to the Inman’s that just murdered Summer Inman.

It is my understanding from the WS thread on Diane Inman that she went missing on New Year's Eve.

Then she was found dead in her car a few weeks later in an orange grove.

Diane Inman's death was ruled to be a suicide by Florida authorities.

All I'm saying here is that it's just odd that two folks that have the same surname associated with the same area (Arcadia) go missing within three months that have a tragic ending.

There is a newspaper article that appeared in the Columbus Dispatch on Sunday morning regarding the Summer Inman case.

Bill then led his family - Sandy, their son, Will; their daughter-in-law, Summer; and the grandkids - to Florida for two years in search of construction work for himself and Will. But they lost their home in Arcadia to foreclosure.

Bill returned to Ohio in mid-2008 with the family in tow and new designs on the ministry, this time in rural Vinton County.

Now take a very good look at this WebSleuths thread from Arcadia, Florida from three months ago.

I don't know if this Diane Inman from Arcadia, Florida is related in any way to the Inman’s that just murdered Summer Inman.

It is my understanding from the WS thread on Diane Inman that she went missing on New Year's Eve.

All I'm saying here is that it's just odd that two folks that have the same surname associated with the same area (Arcadia) go missing within three months that have a tragic ending.

Crazy if this is related, but not really. Great work!

Just posted on 10TV's Facebook:

"NEW INFORMATION: Athens County coroner says Summer Inman died from ligature strangulation."

I was so afraid it would be drowning in the sewage. As awful as it is, this is better than that

Slain mother's million-dollar smile' treasured
Hundreds of mourners include officers who searched for her
When the funeral service was over yesterday, relatives of 25-year-old Summer Dawn Cook Inman stood before her flower-draped casket, holding her three children in their arms, and selected a flower for each child: 5-year-old Alexander, a handsome little man wearing a dark suit with pastel tie; 3-year-old Kaley, who wore a pink dress; and little Alanna, who will turn 2 in June.
More...

More...

Told by her aunt:

Later on, searching for something in a drawer, she found Summer's written musings about love and what she had found with Peters.

What is true love, and is it real? Summer asked herself. "I believe in true love," she wrote. "It's something you feel. It's in the way they look at you, the way they talk to you, and treat you. The way they touch you."

Summer's telling the world here she didn't have 'true love' with her DEVIL of a husband but she did with her new fiancee..How sad it couldn't have lasted a 'lifetime' for both of them but especially for Summer :(

Btw..From the start I've wondered why the Inmans didn't go after & KILL the man Summer did love & left 'them' for :waitasec:

Now I get it's cos they're a bunch of COWARDS! They didn't have the GUTS to even attempt their EVIL plan on a man vs a WOMAN..His suffering & mourning Summer surely can't be reason enough for these EVIL COWARDS to let him live. imho

Could someone with the necessary 'sources' try to find out IF Diane Inman is related? If so? TIA!

eta..both links are 'broken'.

I was so afraid it would be drowning in the sewage. As awful as it is, this is better than that

There was a picture/diagram posted here of what this septic tank probably was like inside & from that it seems there was a bit of room to stuff her body in ABOVE the sludge & sewerage..I hope that's true cos "as awful as it is, this is better than" her laying in that even after death.

Could someone with the necessary 'sources' try to find out IF Diane Inman is related? If so? TIA!

eta..both links are 'broken'.

OK, try these links here.

Columbus Dispatch newspaper article from April 3, 2011

Failure after failure left Summer Inman's family struggling

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...ure-after-failure-left-family-struggling.html

Found Deceased FL - Diane Mae "Sissy" Inman, 49, DeSoto County, 31 Dec 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Amysmom, thanks for pointing out to me that the links were broken.

There was a picture/diagram posted here of what this septic tank probably was like inside & from that it seems there was a bit of room to stuff her body in ABOVE the sludge & sewerage..I hope that's true cos "as awful as it is, this is better than" her laying in that even after death.

IIRC, there is an imaginary line in the drawing that shows at what level there is sewage and sludge. There is no real seperate area that I know of. She would have been floating in the bad stuff.

I am really angry over this case. I was thinking about how Summer was abducted from work, by a man who was trying to weasel out of paying her $150 a month and have it reduced to $50 to support 3 children. It's just so wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back