Long Easter Weekend Thread (Apr. 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all they are telling us so far...sorry. More to come. HTH Me's thinking MR got duped...undercovered police. So yes we now learn MR was heavily into drugs, dealing too buy the sounds of it. He was buy from BA at $3 a pill. I am sure he could have gotten a lot more for them on the street. "I'm one of the good guys". pfft good at what? I wish I knew the answers to that. First answer would be LYING. :moo:

A friend of mine is a policer officer, said oxys street value is 30$ a pill, he's a dealer, no question. When he said "under the table" he meant under the table.

That's all they are telling us so far...sorry. More to come. HTH Me's thinking MR got duped...undercovered police. So yes we now learn MR was heavily into drugs, dealing too buy the sounds of it. He was buy from BA at $3 a pill. I am sure he could have gotten a lot more for them on the street. "I'm one of the good guys". pfft good at what? I wish I knew the answers to that. First answer would be LYING. :moo:

I think he rolled his eyes because he got duped by undercovers too.

No offense but this is why you do not enable 28 year olds to sponge at home IMO....the boyfriend was smart to get out. I have no problem with helping an adult child to get on their feet if they are responsible, trustworthy etc. But would not enable a BUM!!!!!! JMO:twocents: This 28 year old was a parents worst night mare! IMO

Regarding the pamxs .... if this was for the Pumas, why not just write Pumas?

Being as the note included oxys, I guess we're safe to say MR wrote pamxs. Pamxs is short for street talk from the anti anxiety line of meds. Lorazapam, alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam and lorazepam are a few common ones. moo

Many different types of medications are used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, including traditional anti-anxiety drugs such as benzodiazepines, and newer options like antidepressants and beta-blockers. Once you stop taking the drug, the anxiety symptoms often return in full force. If MR was taking pams also, WOWZERS, withdrawal symptoms galore for a few day after incarceration.:what::moo:

Ok so we now know for sure that Tori was raped in the rear passenger side of the car.

I have yet to see any evidence thus far to say he has, not even enough cicrumstantial eveidence in my opinion either.

1) The handle on that side was missing, probably removed it due to fingerprints or blood

I have had 2 cars in my life that the door handle was broken off for various reason, this is not a direct indication of evidence tampering

2) The seat bottom was missing from that side of the car

Have yet to hear anything one way or another on the seat, so we wait still :(

They seem to have been very careful to not let evidence be known in this case, so once the forensics get their say we will know a lot more

Being as the note included oxys, I guess we're safe to say MR wrote pamxs. Pamxs is short for street talk from the anti anxiety line of meds. Lorazapam, alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam and lorazepam are a few common ones. moo

Many different types of medications are used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, including traditional anti-anxiety drugs such as benzodiazepines, and newer options like antidepressants and beta-blockers. Once you stop taking the drug, the anxiety symptoms often return in full force. If MR was taking pams also, WOWZERS, withdrawal symptoms galore for a few day after incarceration.:what::moo:

yep and ativan is one of the most abused medications...right up there with oxy's...people will knock you over the head to steal those meds IMO:rocker:

Was it just me or was anyone else shocked to hear that the car was whitewashed inside prior to Tori going missing ?? Bizzare

tsk tsk but he doesn't listen to that bad music! He can't be guilty IMO:floorlaugh:

Was it just me or was anyone else shocked to hear that the car was whitewashed inside prior to Tori going missing ?? Bizzare

i would want to know how many layers of whitewash ie how many times has that thing been whitewashed...JMO. Frankly, the only way MTR was going to stop draining his mother...was to go to prison. So much misery for so many caused:twocents: by those two.

I have yet to see any evidence thus far to say he has, not even enough cicrumstantial eveidence in my opinion either.

I have had 2 cars in my life that the door handle was broken off for various reason, this is not a direct indication of evidence tampering

Have yet to hear anything one way or another on the seat, so we wait still :(

They seem to have been very careful to not let evidence be known in this case, so once the forensics get their say we will know a lot more

I guess 3 coincidences on the same car.

My post no. 371 addresses the "pam" as it pertains to benzodiazapines.

well if he is found not guilty...he will be on the street with other children. IMO

Do men normally keep condoms in their car?

MR does, did I should say. Hey you never know when you're going to run into a "hot little number" in a pizza shop. :floorlaugh: I'm sure he didn't want to be a daddy because he certainly couldn't afford one. Being as he was having sex with TLM in his car, seemed like a good place for him. Men who pick up prostitutes would probably keep them in their car I would think. Normal people...I don't know, can't answer that because I am not a man. :moo:

Pamxs? Just wondering if it's slang for percocet because one component is "paracetamol" sometimes shortened to PAM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone/paracetamol

Any doctors here? I believe the XS refers to "slow release" or something like that but I'm not sure.

not a doctor

pneumonics

dx = doctor prescription or diagnosis
xs= prescription in other uses it can mean sustained release or more common xl

x = prescription xs = prescription(s)

and by the way 40mg tabs of oxy is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So officially we can refer to his other name MYCHOL now since it appeared in a tweet about a photo he took of himself. JMO

So officially we can refer to his other name MYCHOL now since it appeared in a tweet about a photo he took of himself. JMO

There will be some interesting stuff coming there IMO. I think there is a reason they showed the jury the photo where he calls himself MYCHOL.

There is a handwritten note in the glove box: "you can buy the pamxs back tomorrow too plus give money for oxys

Did the tweets mention if the note was in his handwriting?

Isn't prescription RX?

yes it can be. pneumonics are general but also can be specific to what is typically used in that facility/school/office....ie what you learn "in school" may not be the actual pneumonic traditionally used at your individual workplace.

Not an expert by any means just my opinion pamxs is likely ativan prescriptions. I have been known to be wrong.:floorlaugh: lots.

here is a guess....there was an exchange at some point...you give me oxy's and i give you prescriptions for ativan that you can sell......but MAYBE the prescriptions were "substandard fakes" and wants money back for them....PLUS the money for the oxys given......just a guess. Apparently, from what we have heard thus far barter for drugs is kosher.

substandard fake...ie doesn't think will be able to pass them off at pharmacy due to....whatever...handwriting, improper dosaging etc. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa