Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

So was this couple moving from one apartment to another, or were they splitting up? Did this attacker/kidnapper brandish a weapon? IDK, but if someone tried to to take my baby, I'd be covered in carpet burns from hanging on cause they'd have to drag me with ETA: or kill me trying.

I find it interesting that LE had dogs at the old and new apartment even though the child was kidnapped from the old apartment. And it appears the only dumpster the dogs have hit on was across the street from the new apartment. Mention of the dog hit is in the video at the below link.

Better link to video.
http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=43058@ktvt.dayport.comhttp://cbs11tv.com/local/Baby.Possibly.Kidnapped.2.1038658.html

In the video I linked above, the sliding glass door shown is on the first floor. You can see the shrubs.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...idnap_11met.ART.Central.Edition1.50d5103.html
The mother, who is pregnant, was evaluated at a hospital and had no injuries, police said. Daisja's father was not home at the time.

Officers searched the area by foot and helicopter but came up empty-handed.

Police did not explain how the parents' accounts varied, but authorities did not issue an Amber Alert until almost noon on Wednesday.

"It was not the conflicting stories, it was the fact that she was not able to give us a definitive suspect description, and that's one of the criteria" for an Amber alert, Janse said. "So throughout the interview, we kept trying to get a better description before we put out the Amber Alert."

I live in Dallas and have been following this story since about 6:30 this morning. The details have changed so much during the day and many of the locals are suspicious. In general, a man breaking into an apartment with the intention of raping a woman isn't going to take an 8/9 month old girl who wasn't really a "witness" to the attack.

I pray for the baby, but I think it's going to turn out that the mother was responsible for the death of the baby (either on purpose or accident) and then tried to cover it up. I will eat my words if I'm wrong.
-----------
Sadly, I think you are right. Babies and small children disappearing has become epidemic at this point. I will join you in the eating of our words. Hope we are both wrong.:(

Wonder if a mod can merge this thread with the other one going on about this as well?

Did anyone hear mom screaming? Surely mom screamed? Did she try to follow or chase this guy? It's not like they had to jump off an upstairs balcony.

Did anyone hear mom screaming? Surely mom screamed? Did she try to follow or chase this guy? It's not like they had to jump off an upstairs balcony.

The link in this thread that I posted (raw interview) had LE... and said when they got the call it was a "kidnapping in progress" that must mean she called LE right as it was happening/after it just happened.

I too agree that I would have hung onto that baby for dear life. He!!, I would have given chase. This surly is a strange case! (sorry for the Sue Moss~ism lol)

Just got my ruler out. 2 feet 4 inches seems awfully tall for a 9 month old baby.

I too agree that I would have hung onto that baby for dear life. He!!, I would have given chase. This surly is a strange case! (sorry for the Sue Moss~ism lol)

:D I know her poetry is corny, but she is sometimes a nice change from ever serious NG.

Just got my ruler out. 2 feet 4 inches seems awfully tall for a 9 month old baby.
--------
Well, my babies were about 19 and 19 1/2 inches at birth so about 8 inches of growth in nine months :waitasec:seems reasonable, doesn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back