Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

This has some similarities to the Emma Barker case (a few, not everything, is similar).

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about this.

Oh my look at that precious little angel. Is that the most recent picture they have of her? She would look so different now at 9 months old. I hope so badly this little sweetie is found safe, but I don't have a good feeling about this one either :(

Oh my look at that precious little angel. Is that the most recent picture they have of her? She would look so different now at 9 months old. I hope so badly this little sweetie is found safe, but I don't have a good feeling about this one either :(

Which is also strange. Reports state this is the ONLY picture they had taken of her during her 9 months of life. I think I took pictures daily of my kids until they were a month or so old... then at least every 3 months after that.

The missing child's mother and father were taken to police headquarters for questioning. The parents were offering conflicting stories about what happened, said police. They said that's why they delayed issuing the Amber Alert. The parents also didn't have a recent picture of the baby. The only one they had was when she was just a few days old.

Police have expanded their search to a second apartment block, Nantucket Landing, located at 18949 Marsh Lane, where they say the parents of the girl were in the process of moving to last night.

"It crossed my mind, why are they moving at midnight with a small child?" said a neighbor, Marilyn Johnson. "You don't know what's going to happen anymore."
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s8/stories/wfaa090610_wz_kidnap.67c6f037.html

also, there is a new video up at this link. LE has suspended trash pickup for the area and searched all of the dumpsters turning up nothing.

Which is also strange. Reports state this is the ONLY picture they had taken of her during her 9 months of life. I think I took pictures daily of my kids until they were a month or so old... then at least every 3 months after that.

It is? :eek: What the...??? I took sooooo many pics of my daughter the first year.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa090610_wz_kidnap.67c6f037.html

The article above states the baby was wearing a red hoodie.

At 11:30 last night, it was still 85 degrees outside; I don't know why she'd be dressed in a hoodie.

This article states:

She turns nine months old today and was wearing a purple outfit at the time of the possible kidnapping.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Baby.Possibly.Kidnapped.2.1038658.html

:waitasec:

Wow, even the clothing she was wearing is conflicting.

:( why do I have a bad feeling about this?

in the 2nd article above it says the suspect was wearing a black and red hoodie. Maybe that where the red hoodie came in.

The Star-Telegram story also says the baby was wearing a red hoodie; the Fox story doesn't say what she was wearing at all.

:waitasec:

Since his wife is pregnant and they have a baby, he might have been doing things at the new apartment that he didn't want them involved with. It's a lot of work to get a new place set up and there have been times that I've done some moving during the night time, once during a ice storm! If he has a job, the night might have been the only time he had to get some things done.
Right now the father Imo seems less suspicous than the mother.

VB

Mr. Mr. E and I have often kept odd hours during a move, especially when the kids were little.

Something's fishy with this story, though, for sure. The mom's story just doesn't sound right.

When is the last time anyone saw this child?

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s8/stories/wfaa090610_wz_kidnap.67c6f037.html

(snips)
Janse said officers have been searching the immediate area using foot patrols, police dogs and a helicopter. They prevented trash pickup today, so dogs could sniff dumpsters for clues. They have found nothing, so far.

The parents also didn't have a recent picture of the baby. The only one they had was when she was just a few days old.

"It crossed my mind, why are they moving at midnight with a small child?" said a neighbor, Marilyn Johnson. "You don't know what's going to happen anymore."

Prayers for a quick recovery of the baby...Hopefully the parents aren't involved, because I am JUST SICK of this carp!!!

My first thought was: another Emma. Praying that I'm wrong.....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​

I live in Dallas and have been following this story since about 6:30 this morning. The details have changed so much during the day and many of the locals are suspicious. In general, a man breaking into an apartment with the intention of raping a woman isn't going to take an 8/9 month old girl who wasn't really a "witness" to the attack.

I pray for the baby, but I think it's going to turn out that the mother was responsible for the death of the baby (either on purpose or accident) and then tried to cover it up. I will eat my words if I'm wrong.

Same here, details have changed and they were searching a dumpster.
Looked for a thread earlier, didn't see it, was in a hurry though.

o/t - hope you survived the storms...that wind was strong and went on forever. We're okay here!!
:blowkiss:

Maybe they are too poor to own a camera or pay for photography studio pics.

please let this really be an abduction. I can't take another child harmed by parents.

I haven't been to Dallas in years. Does anyone know what kind of neighborhood this is? I know in my town there have been some recent bizarre killings and a rape thought to have been done by people in gangs. It could have happened the way the mother says, but I think it's odd that she could fight off a rape but couldn't fight off some man running off with her baby or at least run after him attracting attention and help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back