Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rs were clever

2 4.08%
  • Rs were lucky

47 95.92%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Sorry, MurriFlower. No can do. I've not seen anything to show what you claim is anything more than a mirage.
    Hmm, how are your eyes, been tested lately? I posted earlier an extract from a JR interview where he was shown that particular photo and said that was not the piece of tape that he took off her mouth. Did you miss it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MurriFlower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MurriFlower View Post
    Hmm, how are your eyes, been tested lately? I posted earlier an extract from a JR interview where he was shown that particular photo and said that was not the piece of tape that he took off her mouth. Did you miss it?
    No, I saw it just fine. Trouble is, JR's not my idea of a credible source. I wouldn't mind seeing that photo myself.

Now, as for the blanket, we have LHP saying that it came from the dryer. I'm not sure I buy that, though. If it was from JB's bed, then it lends credence to my idea about things getting started in her bedroom.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)

=SuperDave;5358478]No, I saw it just fine. Trouble is, JR's not my idea of a credible source. I wouldn't mind seeing that photo myself.
    Here 'tis

http://www.acandyrose.com/149blanket.jpg

Now, as for the blanket, we have LHP saying that it came from the dryer. I'm not sure I buy that, though. If it was from JB's bed, then it lends credence to my idea about things getting started in her bedroom.
    Yep, I think that's a given.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MurriFlower For This Useful Post:

Thanks. Look's like the underside of the tape to me.

Yep, I think that's a given.
    Given or not, it's what I believe.

Thanks. Look's like the underside of the tape to me.
    Spected you'd say that. Ok, if so, it's stuck on there right? So some of it must be turned backwards? And would that entire length be more than 2" would you think? That is as long as it is wide (2" x 2")?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MurriFlower For This Useful Post:

Maddy, I'd expect those thoughts to occur to a hardened criminal, not a highly agitated amateur.
    Are you sure they weren't semi-hardened? Define the difference. Don't you get it? How are you qualified to figure out what they should or shouldn't be thinking? And, BTW, if you look closely, you hand them all kinds of credit with hardened criminal capabilities. You need to step back and take a good, hard and very long look at what you offer here. If you will, and you won't, you could end up learning some important things.
    Last edited by WHITEFANG; 07-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.

How did Pat reach the stick that locked the wine-cellar door?

[quote]
    I expect I should be grateful for even this small concession!

Hmm. I'll give you this much, MF: you make things interesting. Doesn't really change things, though.
    Oh kind lord and Master, thou art full of mercy and knowledge. We thank thee for thine most kind admission of our mere existence and especially for thine kinds words as to our humble strivings to offer something non-offensive to thee, the Great One. Amen and amen.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    No, I saw it just fine. Trouble is, JR's not my idea of a credible source. I wouldn't mind seeing that photo myself.

The blanket was the one from her bed, but it wasn't pulled OFF her bed. Go back to ACR and look at crime photos of her bed, and read the interview where LE speaks with Patsy about the bed being undisturbed at the foot end and the unlikelihood that anyone could have taken a blanket from that bed without disturbing the bedspread that was on the bed. The blanket was in the dryer in the basement, where it was laundered almost every day.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Spected you'd say that.
    I strive to please. Look, I'm not like you might think, okay? I think that you have shown a lot of drive on this. Heck, you thought of something that got by most everyone else. But, look at it from my vantage point: this case has been absolutely PLAGUED with leaks. From ALL parties involved; let's not kid ourselves. If there were any indication that more than one strip of tape was used, MUCH less found (at the crime scene of all places), someone from either side would have mentioned it by now.

Ok, if so, it's stuck on there right?
    I suppose so.

So some of it must be turned backwards?
    If not all of it. So yes.

And would that entire length be more than 2" would you think? That is as long as it is wide (2" x 2")?
    It could be. From that picture, it looks roughly half again as long as it was wide. Still pretty small, though. Perhaps I was misinformed as to its size.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEFANG View Post
    Are you sure they weren't semi-hardened?
    How do you mean?

Define the difference.
    Okay. To my mind, what separates a hardened criminal from a first-timer is exactly that: experience. A hardened criminal is inured to committing crimes. Very little remorse. No real desire to make an attempt at honest life. Has been in prison at least once before, and has no real desire to go back, yet has no appreciable fear of it.

Contrast that with an amateur, especially one with no real forethought about it. They rush. They make mistakes.

Don't you get it?
    Just WHAT am I supposed to get?

How are you qualified to figure out what they should or shouldn't be thinking?
    I'm not. I'm just going by what those more qualified have said.

And, BTW, if you look closely, you hand them all kinds of credit with hardened criminal capabilities.
    I realize it must seem that way. You're not telling me anything I don't know.

You need to step back and take a good, hard and very long look at what you offer here. If you will, and you won't, you could end up learning some important things.
    What makes you think I haven't? I wish other people would take a good look at what I have to offer.

Fang, I'll level with you: I'm well aware the limitations of my theory. I just happen to think that my theory is LESS ridiculous than the alternative. Some time ago, I quoted Arthur Conan-Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. I shall do so again:

"When you eliminate the impossible, that which remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I'd also like to say that when you and MurriFlower decide to get serious, you do very well for yourselves. And if it turns out that I'm wrong, I'd have to say that your ideas seem like the best ones. In fact, let me go a bit further.

My mother, RIP, seemed to think similarly to how you do, to a degree. Except her suspect was someone nobody's thought of: Pam Paugh. Any thoughts?

How did Pat reach the stick that locked the wine-cellar door?
    I thought it wasn't that high off the ground. No?

Oh kind lord and Master, thou art full of mercy and knowledge. We thank thee for thine most kind admission of our mere existence and especially for thine kinds words as to our humble strivings to offer something non-offensive to thee, the Great One. Amen and amen.
    Come off it, man. Don't embarrass yourself.

And, BTW, if you look closely, you hand them all kinds of credit with hardened criminal capabilities. WF

I realize it must seem that way. You're not telling me anything I don't know. SD

Why do you think it looks that way?

How tall was P?

Standard doors are 6' 8" high.

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEFANG View Post
    Why do you think it looks that way?
    That's easy: because of my emotional detached approach toward this case. I'm the first one to admit that.

How tall was P?

Standard doors are 6' 8" high.
    I'm not sure how tall she was.

So far 100% reckon they're just lucky, no one has voted for clever. Let's see, can we make a list of their luck in order of importance? I'll start....

1. Incompetent Cops
    2. Corrupt DA
    3. Stupid Coroner
    4. Superhero Attorney(s)
    5. Useless Experts
    6. Suspect Collusion (lucky or clever??)
    7. No witnesses
    8. Using a pen that distorted writing (sharpie) (lucky or clever??)
    9. The pediatrician not bothering to conduct a vaginal exam
    10.The hardware store losing their sales records.

Ok, this is going real good. Looking forward to the next instalment.
    I think this is a fine compilation.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:

Hi Dave! Let's look at it the other way for a moment. If IDI, do you think he was lucky or clever? He was extremely clever throughout the whole crime, right up until he took those pesky gloves off in order to touch the long johns. You think he forgot himself for a moment after all those hours in the Ramsey home?
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast