Haleigh dumped in black bag?

It's been a while, but wasn't there mention of a large black bag in the Mondex Pond search?

I hope that's not true. I always hoped she ingested something and just went to sleep. That's horrible to think about.

Looks like prison food agrees with Misty. She's put on a few pounds, cut her hair. I think she's finally starting to realize that she will be in prison for a long long time.

:woohoo:

I wish she was alive somewhere, They all lie so much, who knows the truth.

bolded by me...I agree with you...I wish she was alive SOMEWHERE, too...Can you tell by the players.... in this case....that....especially TN...there are NO MORE ACTIVE searches for Haleigh, no more TV media or pleading for any information for folks to come forward, ....they KNOW..she is dead and buried SOMEWHERE..and they know WHERE....and the circumstances surrounding it..

IMO...

The only thing I see in common with their stories, is the black bag......and wasn't it RC that talks about "taking the trash out"??? and "some sorry piece of trash"....mght be some little truths in all of it...just sayin....

What did GGMS bring the laundry over in? Was it is "black bags"? What did she leave with??

I have a hard time believing that Haleigh was taken from the house in a bag.

If you were a young man attempting to remove a child from her home, is that how you would do it? It doesn't make sense.

He wouldn't take the time to try to stuff her in a bag- it would scare her senseless, it would panic her. She would probably be screaming.

What would make sense is simply carrying her out of the house with a hand over her mouth.

I just don't see someone putting a live Haleigh in a bag.

For some reason, I believe the part about the black bag. I just keep thinking about the dogs hitting on the dumpster. If Haleigh was once at that dumpster, surely she was wrapped or covered with something.

I have a hard time believing that Haleigh was taken from the house in a bag.

If you were a young man attempting to remove a child from her home, is that how you would do it? It doesn't make sense.

He wouldn't take the time to try to stuff her in a bag- it would scare her senseless, it would panic her. She would probably be screaming.

What would make sense is simply carrying her out of the house with a hand over her mouth.

I just don't see someone putting a live Haleigh in a bag.

And there'd be no need to brick that back door given the way it opens. :banghead:

For some reason, I believe the part about the black bag. I just keep thinking about the dogs hitting on the dumpster. If Haleigh was once at that dumpster, surely she was wrapped or covered with something.

I'm going with a blanket for starters....but what about Hardy saying Shell Harbor was a crime site? I still wonder if Haleigh was taken from Green. We are, IMO, no closer today to the truth than we were 18 months ago. What a pity for Haleigh.

I agree..

I'm going with a blanket for starters....but what about Hardy saying Shell Harbor was a crime site? I still wonder if Haleigh was taken from Green. We are, IMO, no closer today to the truth than we were 18 months ago. What a pity for Haleigh.

I'm thinking the incident occurred on Magnolia at the Croslins residence and she was then taken over to Tyler and placed in that dumpster until early the next morning when she was again moved..JMHO

I'm thinking the incident occurred on Magnolia at the Croslins residence and she was then taken over to Tyler and placed in that dumpster until early the next morning when she was again moved..JMHO

This makes sense to me, Em. At first I was thinking that maybe something happened to Haleigh on Green Ln...she was then moved to the dumpster....then moved to somewhere near the Magnolia address (since LE thinks that Haleigh was hurt in this area).

But what if it was the other way around? Something happened to Haleigh near the Magnolia address.....she was then brought back to the dumpster near Green Ln....to be moved again to some unknown location. IMO, that's why the Croslins cannot lead LE to Haleigh...they simply don't know where she ended up. But in order for this theory to work.....I'm thinking about the sighting of a red truck sitting by the railroad tracks....the route the dogs traveled around Green Ln....How fast Teresa showed up to the mh....someone hearing a loud car in that area around 1:30a....IMO, someone was either leaving Haleigh at the dumpster then or picking her up from the dumpster...and this is around 1:30a. IMO, whoever moved Haleigh that last time is part of the Cummings clan.

so if Haleigh was hurt near Magnolia, why would one think to bring her back towards the area that she lived in (the dumpster)? Was this sighting of the red truck, waiting there for Haleigh to be brought back near Green Ln? With the route of the dogs..was someone bringing Haleigh back into that area and looking for a good spot to put her? I never understood that route.

And not only that, someone felt the need to stage the mh.....Someone wanted us to believe that Haleigh was taken from her home and that she was nowhere else. Who would've wanted that mh staged if whatever happened to Haleigh, happened somewhere else? Someone please help me.

I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't care how big or bad this guy was the only way that baby was leaving that trailer was with me attached to her. I would have told Jr. to go hide and I would grab something and began beating Joe or whoever with it. I would scratch, punch, scream whatever I had to do, hearing that little girl fighting for her freedom would have drove me insane, the last thing I would have done was hide.

I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't care how big or bad this guy was the only way that baby was leaving that trailer was with me attached to her. I would have told Jr. to go hide and I would grab something and began beating Joe or whoever with it. I would scratch, punch, scream whatever I had to do, hearing that little girl fighting for her freedom would have drove me insane, the last thing I would have done was hide.

You sound normal and I mean that in the most positive way. :)

Looks like prison food agrees with Misty. She's put on a few pounds, cut her hair. I think she's finally starting to realize that she will be in prison for a long long time.

She looks much much older. The face is chubby and her eyes are very puffy and swelled looking. Misty's not that big of a chicken. The posts of her taunting Amber then getting into a fight over Ron along with the quick 911 calls and telling off the driver for taking her to that neighborhood prove it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back