Going to the bathroom on the Canadian border will get you arrested.

A US college student's been arrested on the Canadian border and charged with blocking a toilet after answering a call of nature.

Jesse Huffman, 19, told officers in Port of Sweet Grass that he didn't intentionally block the toilet.

He said he has symptoms of Irritable Bowl Syndrome and used "at most" a fifth of a roll of toilet paper, says the Great Falls Tribune.

"I've never been arrested before or anything like that, and I get arrested for taking a dump," said Huffman.

Well, I see they have caught the first toilet terrorist. He must be made an example of. Who knows how many other toilet terrorists are lurking about waiting to dum-- err.. strike.

No plunger for 40 miles? And, who's fault is that? Surely not the boy's. We need to start a list of things you can get arrested for, but didn't know or things you can get arrested for that are STUPID.

In this case, just for the principle, I would get a lawyer and contest this... Sue the arresting officer or whoever is responsible for the arrest for harrassment or something. This is just ridiculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back