1519 users online (388 members and 1131 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So Here We are, Blessings to You and Give me Links!

We get past the Yule Tide, and Valentines, and Easter.
    Then there is Mother's Day. Which WE will celebrate with our family.
    Also in May, Myself and ALL of you will be ready for the trial.

I made an ornament for Caylee for our tree.
    I look around at my children, and my grands ( the first of whom was born when my DD was just 18 and KNEW she would have support. HEALTHY support. Yeah Cindy I am lookin at YOU) and I am so thankful for all of them.

I am thankful for all of you.
    You will be there for me and with me as we watch this unfold.

At this wonderful time of year, let us be thankful for each other. And maybe a little less judgmental.
    For a minute.

I want awesome things for all of you during the coming year.
    Is it sad that I look forward to being by your side ( even if only on the web) during the months to come?
    JMO.

Time will fly once the new year gets here. It's getting close...
    Justice for GEORGE!

Thank you for a beautiful post Redkatrampant - and no I don't think it is sad to be here over the coming trial.

I too look forward to being with friends while we stand witness to Justice for Caylee during the upcoming trial.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Time will fly once the new year gets here. It's getting close...
    InSession's Vinnie Politano has already announced they will be covering it!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    InSession's Vinnie Politano has already announced they will be covering it!

OOOOOOO - LOVE your avatar!!!

Sorry for straying off topic.....

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post

I look around at my children, and my grands ( the first of whom was born when my DD was just 18 and KNEW she would have support. HEALTHY support. Yeah Cindy I am lookin at YOU) and I am so thankful for all of them.

At this wonderful time of year, let us be thankful for each other. And maybe a little less judgmental.
    For a minute.

Is it sad that I look forward to being by your side ( even if only on the web) during the months to come?
    Blessings to you and yours also!

2011... The Justice for Caylee clock is ticking... ticking... ticking!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    OOOOOOO - LOVE your avatar!!!

Sorry for straying off topic.....
    Thanks! It's been up for a few days, glad someone noticed!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Thank you for a beautiful post Redkatrampant - and no I don't think it is sad to be here over the coming trial.

I too look forward to being with friends while we stand witness to Justice for Caylee during the upcoming trial.
    BBM- just perfect!

Bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post

For a minute.

Beautiful post! I look forward to the coming year among friends here at WS as we all bear witness to justice for Caylee.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Count me in! As a grandma myself - I can't even begin to tell you the ways this case has affected my life. My family thinks I have lost my mind, but they don't read here. They don't even realize I am passing along subtle hints (that I got here from this case, and WS in general) about lifestyles, partners, un-twisted love, raising kids, paying attention, and so called friends.

Thanks for the invite, Redcatrampant.

I note that the first day of trial falls on the first day of final exams. Less than five months to come up with an excuse as to why I need to take my finals early!!!

ETA: I suppose I could wear a teeny ear plug and listen to the trial while taking exams, but that would be a bit like trying to listen to the Super Bowl while in church: "Yes! Take that, defense!!!"

I guess I should use my whole phrase which is "stand (united to/and) witness Justice because to me it implies strength and determination. Which ever way it is said, I look forward to sharing this march to justice with all my good friends at WS.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    By the time trial starts Caylee will have been in Heaven longer than she was here on this earth. It is heartwarming to see the many caring posters who have stayed the course for her justice while picking up new wonderful posters along the way.
    Caylee has changed my life and being part of this community brought together for her justice has changed my life in many important ways! I have learned so much from everyone here.
    Caylee and my Websleuth family are blessings to my world and it has been a blessing to stand by her with everyone here!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR HEALTH, PEACE AND JUSTICE IN 2011!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX--7gFHkU0[/ame]

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    by the time trial starts caylee will have been in heaven longer than she was here on this earth. It is heartwarming to see the many caring posters who have stayed the course for her justice while picking up new wonderful posters along the way.
    Caylee has changed my life and being part of this community brought together for her justice has changed my life in many important ways! I have learned so much from everyone here.
    Caylee and my websleuth family are blessings to my world and it has been a blessing to stand by her with everyone here!!
    Merry Christmas To All!!
    Happy New Year Wishes For Health, Peace and Justice in 2011!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx--7gfhku0
    Amen!

Little Emma's momster is also due to start trial in 2011 - I'm looking forward to a Justice Filled 2011! Bring it on!
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

Modsquad for the kewl new smilies you added!! What a sweet Christmas present!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas-you all deserve it for giving us the best forum on the net-BAR NONE!!
    Then Cause is gonna need a break!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast