Couple have wedding reception at KFC

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Newleyweds Jason and Nina Payne treated their guests to a reception at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

The wedding party tucked into a no-frills breakfast of crispy chicken wings, drumsticks, fries and cola.

Mum-of-two Nina, 36, said: "We don't like all that poshness, so thought we'd have a KFC bucket. It was lovely."

She wed at Southend register office, then headed to the town's KFC with 26 guests reports The Sun.

Jason, 34, raised a toast with a fizzy cola and said: "We just fancied doing something different."

KFC boss Clint Bembridge said: "It's definitely the oddest thing I've seen since I've been here."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1107663.html?menu=

What ever makes you happy!!!!!!!!

Im sick of seeing people spend thousands on a HUGE wedding and a year later theyre divorced (and the wife's family is still paying it off!).

I think people put too much into the "wedding" and not enough into the "marriage"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would I do KFC? No but Taco Bell? MMMMMMMMMMM........maybe!

next time i get married :eek: ....i'm going to do it on SCUBA gear in 50' of water at the Christ of the Abyss statue off key largo....shrimp will be served, and moray eels and barracudas will attend... :D

deputylinda said:
next time i get married :eek: ....i'm going to do it on SCUBA gear in 50' of water at the Christ of the Abyss statue off key largo....shrimp will be served, and moray eels and barracudas will attend... :D
Always a bride... never a bridesmaid :D

What did the entourage have for a wedding cake, a large size little bucket dessert?

P.S. Deputy Linda, that is a snazzy Corvette cruiser. Let me guess, they use it to catch speeders. Or is it a deterrent to speeders?

vicktor said:
What did the entourage have for a wedding cake, a large size little bucket dessert?

P.S. Deputy Linda, that is a snazzy Corvette cruiser. Let me guess, they use it to catch speeders. Or is it a deterrent to speeders?
thanks...it's totally useless, no back seat for prisoners...but it sure is FUN!!! florida state troopers have camaros now :snooty: ...we call them Triple AAA of the highway, now i can beat them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back