904 users online (153 members and 751 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Driver killed after sex at the wheel

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNew...642426-cp.html

ST-JOACHIM, Que. (CP) - A 25-year-old man was killed and his partner was seriously injured Friday in a head-on crash that police said took place while the driver was having sex behind the wheel.

Another car veered into the couple's path in this town 25 kilometres northeast of Quebec City, shattering both vehicles and trapping the occupants.

The 25-year-old driver, from Baie-Comeau, Que., was killed on impact and the driver of the other vehicle was gravely injured, said provincial police.

Witnesses said the deceased man and his female passenger were partially undressed, leading police to believe the couple had been having sex prior to impact.

"The two people at this moment were in the midst of having sexual intercourse at the wheel of the vehicle, which makes driving that much more dangerous," said provincial police spokesman Richard Gagne.

Although the couple's car never veered out of its lane, police said their manoeuvre was dangerous and potentially illegal.

"They endangered their safety and that of others," said Gagne.

Provincial police said anyone found to have been having sex at the wheel prior to an accident could face criminal charges ranging from gross indecency to negligence.

Emergency workers used heavy tools to extract the injured victims from their cars.

Provincial police said the 37-year-old driver whose car left its lane was either distracted or fell asleep at the wheel.

OK, what I want to know is, HOW?

Sherlock

Sherlock, you mean how did they have sex behind the wheel? I may have to send you a PM. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Sherlock, you mean how did they have sex behind the wheel? I may have to send you a PM. LOL
    Well ya! I mean, I don't want to go into detail for obvious reasons, but how did they FIT if they were both behind the wheel?? Various imagees are bouncing around in my head now.

Sherlock

Okie dokie. Check your in-box.

With an adjustible steering wheel, and a seat moved backwards to its farthest point & reclined just right, no problems at all, although a little uncomfortable...I imagine...
    And thats all I have to say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Okie dokie. Check your in-box.
    Thanks for Sex Ed 101! That's what I thought, and I still thinks it's impossible! LOL

Sherlock

Quote Originally Posted by Txswthrt5
    With an adjustible steering wheel, and a seat moved backwards to its farthest point & reclined just right, no problems at all, although a little uncomfortable...I imagine...

LOL you imagine?? (covering eyes and looking the other way...whisting).

But, if the seat is that far back, how on earth does he reach the peddles! LOL it's crazy!

Sherlock

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock
    LOL you imagine?? (covering eyes and looking the other way...whisting).

But, if the seat is that far back, how on earth does he reach the peddles! LOL it's crazy!

Sherlock

Cruise Control...I bet - lol

not amused at death of course, but

this is not uncommon. i just give them "improper use of equipment" citation.

Quote Originally Posted by deputylinda

Won't help this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by deputylinda
    It's not UNCOMMON? Oh my, I'm pretty young, and I can't even imagine! I've heard of other forms of discretion while the male drives...but wow!

I'd better stop now before I violate TOS! LMAO

Sherlock

It's not UNCOMMON? Oh my, I'm pretty young, and I can't even imagine! I've heard of other forms of discretion while the male drives...but wow!

I'd better stop now before I violate TOS! LMAO

Sherlock

Also - SOLO stimulation is common among Males while driving. It is quite a shock when you are minding your own business stopped at a red light and look over because you feel someone staring at you. And THREE eyes are looking back at you from other car....

Sorry - but its true. And I think I just pushed this thread to the parking lot...Keep your hands in sight at all times kids! lol

Never heard of that either! What an education I'm getting! geesh! I never considered myself naive!

Sherlock

Never heard of that either! What an education I'm getting! geesh! I never considered myself naive!

Sherlock
    I'm with your sherlock.... just give me a big old bed that doesn't move nothing mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Txswthrt5
    Also - SOLO stimulation is common among Males while driving. It is quite a shock when you are minding your own business stopped at a red light and look over because you feel someone staring at you. And THREE eyes are looking back at you from other car....

Sorry - but its true. And I think I just pushed this thread to the parking lot...Keep your hands in sight at all times kids! lol

Keep those hands at 10 and 2 at all times!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast