Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Casey face probation?

I guess he "stayed" it until he can rule at the hearing.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Maybe I am not getting "something" here ... but if the DOC says you HAVE TO REPORT for probation -- don't you have to show up ... or else ?

I understand the "motion to quash" that was filed by JB and CM and they will get their hearing ...

But how can a judge overrule the "rules" and "guidelines" that are SOP for the probation officers and felons to follow ?

I'm telling ya ... if CFCA gets OUT of having to do probation, I will be just SICK !

MOO MOO MOO ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Here's what worries me...the SA said they did not take a position on this. Well they better or it will just be the two unusual people in court with noone saying we want probation!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Judge To Delay Casey's Return To Orlando

A source close to the case told WESH 2 News that Judge Belvin Perry will sign a stay that will delay Anthony's return to Orange County.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...#ixzz1TzcoA8Gh
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

I'm guessing they have to make arrangements for a place for KC to live. CA and GA may not want her at their home at this time. The stay may have been issued because KC has to have a permanent address before she can move back. It's not like she can move in anywhere and get a job. JB did say this morning they were trying to work things out. So this could be a reason. Can't blame the A's for being reluctant. jmo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    HHJP will bend over backwards and sideways to give JB what he wants. He seems to have no problem accepting the claim of threats when there are none....
    ITA - I have to say Amster, you've got JBP's number.

IMO

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:

I would like for HHJP to review the court video and transcripts along with the days she was given as time served for the check fraud case. It appears that what is being relied upon is whatever crap that flows from CM's mouth. In the words of the infamous JB, THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG HERE !!
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
    ~Albert Einstein

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kssgdby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I am in hopes that JP has the right numbers on Casey's sentences, and real time served, for this hearing. I am also in hopes that he is brave enough to correct the record, like he would for anyone else.
    To be honest I have no hope he will. Im actually dissapoint in the way he handle this whole case and IMO he is one of the reason she got off. He was way to easy on the Dt from the begining. I heard he was very strict in his court room but I seen none of that at all the whole trial. I think the DT knew actually who they would get when they ask JS to step down. Im glad I dont live in Florida because I know I would not vote for him in next election. There has been way to much special treatment to this felon. Its sad that Florida has alot of missing cases and after this case its court system needs some major work. JMO but this case has set back the whole jury system here in the states and I think we will be seeing its fall out on other cases in the future.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cuppy199 For This Useful Post:

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

And who will be in that courtroom fighting for the probation order? Ah...no one.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    And who will be in that courtroom fighting for the probation order? Ah...no one.
    I wish AHs attorney would.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Felons all over Florida get a thrill at the thought of serving their probation while doing their time... ahhhhhh, the flood of hope.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post
    To be honest I have no hope he will. Im actually dissapoint in the way he handle this whole case and IMO he is one of the reason she got off. He was way to easy on the Dt from the begining. I heard he was very strict in his court room but I seen none of that at all the whole trial. I think the DT knew actually who they would get when they ask JS to step down. Im glad I dont live in Florida because I know I would not vote for him in next election. There has been way to much special treatment to this felon. Its sad that Florida has alot of missing cases and after this case its court system needs some major work. JMO but this case has set back the whole jury system here in the states and I think we will be seeing its fall out on other cases in the future.
    Yes, I agree. My "hope" seems to have left the building.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

I would like to see a list of just the last say ten offenders that were given the consideration and breaks that FCA has received. At some point someone who is being processed through the legal system is going to luck out and get the RIGHT attorney who will bring this situation to light. All offenders should be treated the same. FCA is no better than any other person with a criminal record. jmo
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
    ~Albert Einstein

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kssgdby For This Useful Post:

DOC said they would enforce her having to report unless something came from the court saying otherwise. And now JP is apparently saying otherwise.

LOL, and to think I was even entertaining the idea that she might actually be bound over to serve the jail sentence this very judge imposed.

I am feeling nauseated; not sure how many times this makes for this case but often enough that I have actually lost some weight.

She just coasts through life, doesn't she? Destroying anyone that gets in her way. And not a #(#& thing is done about it. Not for lack of LE trying, that's for sure.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I guess he "stayed" it until he can rule at the hearing.
    I really wish he had NOT "stayed it" and had an "emergency hearing" today ! Judge Perry should have ORDERED her to FOLLOW Judge Strickland's orders or else !

But no ... Perry "bends over backwards" and "sideways" ONCE AGAIN for CFCA and the DT !

And I am wondering WHY he "bends over" so much for them ?

MOO MOO MOO

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

JP on this now....I wont hold my breath!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eye Wonder For This Useful Post:

Wow that lady is tiny.

Still expecting her tomorrow..haven't heard from the Court.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    You're right, no one.

But when you think about it, no fight should be necessary. It's already been ordered. It just needs to be enforced.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cuppy199 View Post

Wow, you were reading my mind. I also do not live in Florida, but if I were a taxpaying citizen in this state I'd be up in arms at election time. What a fiasco this whole case has become. And the eyes of the world are watching. The judicial system in Florida has become something that you shouldn't be too proud of. IMO

41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to snowdaze For This Useful Post:

The DT is talking out of both sides of their mouth. Telling APO that she will be there if there is no stay. If that's true, she must be within arrival time of tomorrow.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvbug622 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kssgdby View Post
    I would like for HHJP to review the court video and transcripts along with the days she was given as time served for the check fraud case. It appears that what is being relied upon is whatever crap that flows from CM's mouth. In the words of the infamous JB, THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG HERE !!
    If JBP couldn't do something as simple as enforce probation before she walked out the door, he won't call her back and enforce it now. Probation should be a no brainer for a judge.

He gave her time off for good behavior. She was in protective custody and still broke the rules. She passed letters to another inmate, slipping them in a book. She even gave notes to a guard and the guard not only passed on the notes but allowed visits to her cell. The guard was fired, as she should have been, but nothing happened to FCA except time off for good behavior.

IMO

47. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Probation= phone calls to check that you're still in jail?

What?!

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast