686 users online (74 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Right, I can understand that about a key to your personal residence. I'm wondering about emergency access through the gate to the community. Actually, unless you are involved in managing the HOA for your community, you might not even be aware of their code access or ordinance. I dare say though that if they have requirements for actual keys to personal residences, there is something in place for them to enter the gate unfettered in the event of an emergency, as it should be.

I was afraid I wouldn't word it right.

What I meant to say, in my long explaination, is that the PD & FD must have easy access into
    every home in our town, regardless if the occupant is home or away... in case of an emergency.
    The PD & the FD check on a regular basis to see if all residents' key info is up-to-date.

Kinda like the FD does in CT, going house to house to check that everyone
    in their town has a working smoke alarm. They also check that all inground
    pools have fences surrounding them & are up to code.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Such good, insightful posts late last night and this morning. Thank you all!

I am just going to jump off of this post, ok Peace? Flannegan just drives me crazy with his speech patterns and body movements. I find it hard to concentrate when he questions the witnesses. I suppose in a weird way this probably works for him as a defense lawyer, gives the jury something to pay attention to instead of the actual nonsense he is discussing. But crap, for the casual observer it is maddening.
    I saw an article yesterday elsewhere that had a pic of Flanagan. A commenter asked "Why is Leslie Nielsen at the MJ trial".

For Conrad Murray Trial - Day 22 - click on link below:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post7306533

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    I have never heard of that either. All they ask for is the address and what is hard to remember 100 N. Carollwood? I mean CM had to know the address since he had been coming there for two months.

Its all a bunch of bull, TxLady.

IMO

Six -- seven minutes -- portal to portal. Period.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    Sunny Hostin just said she thought Dr. White did a good job. I don't think she watched the same testimony that I did.
    Certainly she's just as entitled to her opinion as I am, but gee.

I keep waiting for her to enter the courtroom & take her seat at the DT table.
    I really do.

(forgive, but she is soo-o-o-o-o far out there, IMHO)

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

Borndem... go to day 22, sweetie!
    I miss you over there!! We all do!!!

Court just started!

I posted the link above, at post # 393 on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Watching yesterday's testimony about Corad returning to the room approx 2 minutes later, found Michael not breathing and looked at pulse oximeter that showed a heart rate of 122: Problem here - portable pulse ox does not continuously run and secondly did he ever mention what the oxygen saturation reading was???? Very important information left out if he did not.

ETA: a pulse oximeter will not give a oxygen saturation if a persons appendage (finger, toe, earlobe) is too cool, needs to be warmed up.
    Thanks for your expertise, Isabelle, on this.

And CM's p/o was one of the cheapest on the market.

Earlier in CM's conversation with LE, he had said something like, "I had checked his p/o level and it was 98 and 90 -- he was fine."

I have had mine checked from time to time -- due to asthma flare-ups, and there is a big difference in 98 (close to optimal, I believe) and 90 -- at least 90 makes a difference to ME. Breath is short and there's sometimes a bit of a wheeze. I would ASSUME (please correct if I am mistaken here) that a p/o of 90, down from 98 might, just might (!) be something an MD would want to explore, just a bit... JMO.

Thoughts, anyone? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Did I just hear Beth Karas say Ornellas is currently working in marketing? Do I need hearing aids?

Undergrad in astronomy, and now she's marketing. Yes, your ears are at least as good as your nursing skills, IMO!!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27