Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty One

Dr. White is being deceitful about leaving the patient after administration of anesthetics. If he did that in a hospital he would be reported, written-up and reported to the Medical Board.

He lost whatever credibility he had with me when he said he saw no big issue with Dr. Murray not keeping medical records. Absurd!!

I guess he figures since he is no longer practicing and is getting paid, he can say anything they want him to say, the DT that is.

Wow Dr.White really dont like answering Walgrens questions.........And since hubby is not home i can finally say Walgren is so handsome:innocent:

What Dr. White is not saying is that when he walks away, there is a nurse/nurses to monitor the patient.

Just how many ways can you spell SELL-OUT? He's unresponsive when he can't answer without selling himself out and making his testiphony fit CM's story. Only $11,000 so far??? Oh, he expects to get more if they have money???

Walgren's really pushing it and White is very evasive.

I like Walgren's technique which he has always used on these witnesses -- asks the questions slowly, so that even the probably not medically sophisticated jury can follow it.

And JP is not missing a lick.

This cross will not get any easier for this witness. Sphincter-time, IMO.

Walgren knows when to interrupt Dr White and ask him, "Yes or no?"

... and when to let Dr White ramble on and on, leting him fall deeper & deeper into his own SH#$%T!

RUH ROH ---" what if your patient was known to like to push his infusions by himself? Would you leave your patient alone with drugs at that point?"

Why is this expert not familiar with Standard of Care???

He's board-certified, IIRC. That in itself is a deviation of Dr. White, IM non-medically sophisticated little mind and O.

I like Walgren's technique which he has always used on these witnesses -- asks the questions slowly, so that even the probably not medically sophisticated jury can follow it.

And JP is not missing a lick.

This cross will not get any easier for this witness. Sphincter-time
, IMO.

:giggle:

Dr. White, meet some of my friends: Henry Lee, Werner Spitz, Vincent DiMaio and so on and so on. Your are now a fully initiated member of our exclusive club.

" Isolated area? It was a bedroom." LOL

Is it your testimony that because there was a gate that excused Murray from calling 911? Because you have mentioned the gate several times now. Can we just put the gate aside and say that is no excuse for Murray calling 911....(paraphrased)

Walgren is goooddd!!!

Calling 911 would not have helped???? This guy is would be better calling the 5TH on himself here....!!!

Would you do one-handed CPR on the bed and skip the ambu-bag?

" He felt a pulse"

"I would call 911 shortly thereafter.."

what is shortly therefter?

" three to five minutes if you are asking.."

" details can be overlooked, but I don't think it was done in a devious manner."

Are you saying the administration of propofol was simply a detail that had been overlooked?

Walgren knows when to interrupt Dr White and ask him, "Yes or no?"

... and when to let Dr White ramble on and on, leting him fall deeper & deeper into his own SH#$%T!

Good point, peace! Sly dog, McSteamy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back