1051 users online (215 members and 836 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 109
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456

    11/1/11 Parents to return to home on N. Waldron 11/2

    The second video (a kctv5 video) at this link says that the parents are expected to return to the N. Waldron home today (11/2).

    http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...cal-night.html

    Returning to pack what was left behind? Returning for a visit? Returning to stay? Some other reason? It doesn't say. Maybe the main purpose of the move-out was for the Halloween trick or treating and exclusive GMA/ABC video?

    DB/JI/boys left this home last Friday nite, 10/28.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    The second video (a kctv5 video) at this link says that the parents are expected to return to the N. Waldron home today (11/2).

    http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...cal-night.html

    Returning to pack what was left behind? Returning for a visit? Returning to stay? Some other reason? It doesn't say. Maybe the main purpose of the move-out was for the Halloween trick or treating and exclusive GMA/ABC video?

    DB/JI/boys left this home last Friday nite, 10/28.
    Or maybe it was to give everybody a break from being under each others feet? I know that if this were my family, even though I love them to death, having them under my feet 24 hours a day, in my own home, especially under these circumstances, would do me in.

    I'm sure tension is very high in that house and tempers can flare under those conditions when normally, things would be ignored.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    366
    Maybe they wanted to go to an undisclosed location in order to give the boys a chance to go trick-or-treating unnoticed? without the glare of the media following them?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    Maybe they wanted to go to an undisclosed location in order to give the boys a chance to go trick-or-treating unnoticed? without the glare of the media following them?
    Well now, that didn't work out so well did it? ABC went right along with them for their "exclusive" report! They definitely were not unnoticed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
    Or maybe it was to give everybody a break from being under each others feet? I know that if this were my family, even though I love them to death, having them under my feet 24 hours a day, in my own home, especially under these circumstances, would do me in.

    I'm sure tension is very high in that house and tempers can flare under those conditions when normally, things would be ignored.
    At first we were told that it was becuz of media and public approaching the house, then after Friday, I'm pretty sure I saw a quote with your suggestion. Then we were shown the exclusive GMA/ABC trick or treat video.

    So maybe it was all 3.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,748
    Maybe neighbors were starting to complain at north waldron! They couldnt do the ABC exclusive there! moo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,934
    Poor little boys being made into nomads - no stability. They do not know where their little sister is, mom and dad acting strange, media trucks parked everywhere... If all of this moving is lawyer calling the shots, they sure are not thinking of the boys. And if parents had cooperated, perhaps LE could convince the press to lay off anything about the whereabouts of the kids.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Why even say where you are going? Sure the media will figure it out, but why the heads up?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Rather than hear they're returning home, how about a scoop on the boys being questioned by professionals or mommy and daddy having a nice sit down with LE.

    Gawd!

    MOO

    Mel

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
    Well now, that didn't work out so well did it? ABC went right along with them for their "exclusive" report! They definitely were not unnoticed!
    To be fair, it would have been a much bigger circus with all the media there. I don't doubt that they left for Halloween and the exclusive, which was meant to personalize and humanize the family. And I think for less skeptical people who aren't following and just got a glimpse, it probably did just that.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lorann View Post
    Poor little boys being made into nomads - no stability. They do not know where their little sister is, mom and dad acting strange, media trucks parked everywhere... If all of this moving is lawyer calling the shots, they sure are not thinking of the boys. And if parents had cooperated, perhaps LE could convince the press to lay off anything about the whereabouts of the kids.
    I'm not sure going away for the weekend is nomadic? If so, my kids are in for a world of trouble with all the traveling we do!

    I have moved 7 times since becoming a parent, including out of the country. My kids are no worse for the wear. Not everything is sinister and evil.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
    I'm not sure going away for the weekend is nomadic? If so, my kids are in for a world of trouble with all the traveling we do!

    I have moved 7 times since becoming a parent, including out of the country. My kids are no worse for the wear. Not everything is sinister and evil.
    No, not everything is sinister and evil. Going away for a week-end is a great family thing to do. And traveling gives the kids great incite on many things. I question the fact that they were uprooted from the home they knew, to a relatives home, to somewhere else. I guess I just allowed myself to be led to think that this last move was going to be a temporary home for the family. I guess I was mislead. And I just bet your kids are not in for a world of trouble, you still have them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rochester-ish, NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex-mom View Post
    Maybe they wanted to go to an undisclosed location in order to give the boys a chance to go trick-or-treating unnoticed? without the glare of the media following them?
    that may have backfired since the parents welcomed specific tv cameras in and allowed that camera crew free access to the boys Trick or Treating. Maybe they relocated so that only the selected tv crew could get that footage?
    on twitter, my blog, and in life I am a "Floormodel", slightly used by age but still in perfectly good condition and worth having around.

  14. #14
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    22,188
    All this moving around but no time to shuffle on down to talk with LE?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    133
    hmmm...this is the same house where PN is staying. The one where LE came and picked him up yesterday for his voluntary interview.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 320
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 02:49 PM
  2. Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2
    By chicagofa13 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 02:10 PM
  3. Man doesn't want to return to home after $1 million theft
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 05:53 PM

Tags for this Thread