11/1/11 Parents to return to home on N. Waldron 11/2

hmmm...this is the same house where PN is staying. The one where LE came and picked him up yesterday for his voluntary interview.
I'm still wondering if maybe people have been testifying for the GJ...nobody in particular...and also about the raw video subpoenaed by the GJ...info might be coming to lite that deems more interviews...just speculation.

Also wondering some other things.

Whatever is going on, it would probably be good for the 2 boys to have other family members around for support/care. Wherever they will be...

The news video said "the parents" will return to N. Waldron home...didn't mention the 2 boys (but that doesn't mean they're not going back there, too).

Oh great, confirmation that we're getting act 8 of the circus now.

So they are going back to DB's dad's house. They need to go back to their own house. Personally, I don't care where "they" go. I would like to know where Baby Lisa went, and where SHE is now. MOO

When I clicked on the link in the first post, I read an article that is yet another version of what happened the night Lisa disappeared. This case is keeping me in a constant state of whiskey tango foxtrot-ness.

When I clicked on the link in the first post, I read an article that is yet another version of what happened the night Lisa disappeared. This case is keeping me in a constant state of whiskey tango foxtrot-ness.
Yes, as stated in the OP:

The second video (a kctv5 video) at this link says that the parents are expected to return to the N. Waldron home today (11/2).

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...cal-night.html
It's just the video that mentions them going back there. :)

ETA The text article is interesting as it's another version of the parents' timeline, from a "source", and it's being discussed here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153350"]11/1/11 MSM article claims JI with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wish they would move right into the police station...then maybe there would be a chance of solving this case...JMO

I couldn't care less where they go, unless it's to LE to help them find Lisa (Lisa is the baby that disappeared in this story, in case anyone is wondering).

Didn't mean to sidetrack your thread Cazzie! It was the first time I'd seen that article and I had a "moment". lol

I really do not understand the family leaving, and then going back to the relative's house. Certainly, as far as media is concerned, it is no better than just going back to their own house. Further, it has to be stressful on everyone having so many people in one house. I certainly would drive me nuts, no matter if I were the host or the visiting family. And I would think the 2 boys are completely bewildered by all of this.

I couldn't care less where they go, unless it's to LE to help them find Lisa (Lisa is the baby that disappeared in this story, in case anyone is wondering).

Oh!! That's right....I remember, now. Baby Lisa disappeared. And, her mommy says "I was passed out....drunk" and a FBI dog hit on floor of the master bedroom for the scent of human decomp!

Seems like a long time ago since baby Lisa has even been mentioned. Parents are media savvy legends in their own minds with a loyal following, their sons are being exploited for ratings and perhaps payday for mom and dad, neighbors are all clamoring for their 15 min. and the attorneys are busy bees leaking info about a man called Jersey.....poor baby Lisa...

Has LE released JI's house? Could they even go back there if they wanted to?

When CS had her tour there the video said the house had been released back to the family iirc.

Didn't mean to sidetrack your thread Cazzie! It was the first time I'd seen that article and I had a "moment". lol

I really do not understand the family leaving, and then going back to the relative's house. Certainly, as far as media is concerned, it is no better than just going back to their own house. Further, it has to be stressful on everyone having so many people in one house. I certainly would drive me nuts, no matter if I were the host or the visiting family. And I would think the 2 boys are completely bewildered by all of this.
No problem! :hug: It can get confusing to discuss info from a video that doesn't appear in the article text. And we did already have the separate thread for the article.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back