Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 121

Thread: Killing Fields North - Montgomery County

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    I would like to think that the LEOs have already done that.
    They should have a map created over time that shows everything in detail. From dates times found etc etc etc.

    And it is visual aids such as this you mentioned, that I wish they would release so we could use it as a tool here in the killing fields.

    A better name would have been "The killers field"
    I agree. I have found several maps but none that included everyone and none that showed the entire area. That's what we need. Too bad LE doesn't have one out there for us to use. I'm sure they have one or more than one!

    The devil's in the details and we don't have it together yet! I've got to find a good mapper! lol
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    http://www.woodlandsonline.com/dbs/s...e/COLDCASE.pdf
    January 12, 2002 – 20000 block of Hwy 105 East, Cleveland, Texas
    SYNOPSIS: On January 12, 2002, MCSO Deputies met with a citizen
    that had purchased an iron cauldron at a flea market located in the 20000
    block of Hwy 105 East, Cleveland, Texas. The cauldron contained
    books on the occult, along with a human skull. Investigation revealed
    that the above articles had been purchased from a self-storage unit in
    Houston, Texas, after nonpayment of rent. MCSO Cold Case Detectives have submitted the remains for DNA testing and submission to the
    Missing Persons / Unidentified DNA database.
    OK.....throw things at me if you want, I just have to say it..........Be careful what you leave in your storage unit!
    I certainly would like to know what the end results were after this was investigated.
    9 years later.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  4. The Following User Says Thank You to :+:MrTT:+: For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    I agree. I have found several maps but none that included everyone and none that showed the entire area. That's what we need. Too bad LE doesn't have one out there for us to use. I'm sure they have one or more than one!

    The devil's in the details and we don't have it together yet! I've got to find a good mapper! lol
    Maybe a member here will show up whom lives in the area, and can ask for them to release it to us.

    I don't see where it would be a negative in there investigation.
    Would save some lots of time in trying to recreate something they put together over time and in much detail.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to :+:MrTT:+: For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    I certainly would like to know what the end results were after this was investigated.
    9 years later.
    So would I! I wasn't able to locate info on Doe to see if someone was identified or not. Probably not..............jmo

    I'd love to know if they were able to locate the person who rented the storage building. Since we haven't heard anything further I'm guessing....no.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  8. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    Maybe a member here will show up whom lives in the area, and can ask for them to release it to us.

    I don't see where it would be a negative in there investigation.
    Would save some lots of time in trying to recreate something they put together over time and in much detail.
    It certainly would, especially if I try to do it! LOTS of time! lol We have a few locals, maybe one of them can try to get it for us. Sure would be nice.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  9. #56
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    7,949
    The remains of the women -- dubbed Jane and Janet Doe -- were found in the "killing fields" of League City, where two of the killer's other victims, who have been identified, were found.

    The bodies of Jane and Janet Doe have been in a box at the Galveston County morgue, their identities unknown.



    Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/...#ixzz1d4FzJE3I

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:


  11. #57
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by jwpmoyer View Post
    The remains of the women -- dubbed Jane and Janet Doe -- were found in the "killing fields" of League City, where two of the killer's other victims, who have been identified, were found.

    The bodies of Jane and Janet Doe have been in a box at the Galveston County morgue, their identities unknown.



    Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/...#ixzz1d4FzJE3I
    I really hope and pray they will be able to identify these two young women and notify the families. Allow two families to have peace in knowing what happened to their loved one and bury their daughters.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  12. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375
    Hi everyone,

    I'm not trying to move in on your thread, but I ran across a victim that I don't recall having listed. I happened to read a few concerns voiced in here.

    In regard to the fisher idea: I posted some information about a killer who detailed to police that he always kept fishing poles, tackle box and fishing license with him when he was out looking for victims. I believe this is the one that killed a prostitute and got pulled over afterward. The police searched his car and found her fingerprints, blood and hair. All that evidence was thrown out of court because there was no warrant obtained prior to the search.

    Regarding why DNA hasn't been performed on more of the victims: these cities don't get funding for cold cases. This lack of funding prevents an appropriate investigation department from being present, and diverts activities of police to primarily handle active crimes and drug enforcement.

    Which leads me to the third point I wanted to make: the lack of organization and investigation prevents LE from putting all this information into a cohesive map or other database. The cities down here are notorious for not sharing information. This is why FBI got involved. However, they aren't even accounting for many of the victims - case in point: Darlynn Foster.

    From a prior post -
    ROY ALAN STEWART

    Sexual assault, strangulation and dumping near bodies of water is his MO. If water isn't around, he finds farm areas and leaves them underneath overturned water troughs. He was known to carry his fishing poles, fishing license and toolkit with him, as an aid to provide alibi.

    He had 9 arrests for sexual assault and intended sexual assault (as of the late 1970's); he killed two women in 1971, and another one in 1974 (all in Amarillo); He got out of his 99 year sentence by pleading guilty in exchange for 15 years + 1 day, and was in prison from 05/17/1975 to 09/08/1982. Shortly after his release, they began finding bodies again.

    In 1988, a black woman's body was found on the border of Brazoria county near Highway 288 (which crosses I-45); due to the condition of her body, it was assumed there was a big fight/struggle prior to her death. Shortly thereafter, while under surveillance, he was pulled over in Houston while trolling an area frequented by 'ladies of the night' and his car was searched. HPD found that his windshield was broken, the dead woman's fingerprints were inside the car, and hair matching the victim's was present. Because of the search without a warrant, none of this evidence could be used.

    In 1989, he was arrested for delivery of a controlled substance with a prostitute in Freeport, and was sentenced to 11 years and 5 days. He was back out of jail rather quickly though.

    He was arrested again on 06/06/94 for aggravated kidnapping of a young prostitute he picked up in Bay City. He took her to his home in Brazosport, assaulted her, and tied her up but she escaped. He is eligible for parole in 2024.


    http://thepolicenews.net/html/TPNMar11.pdf

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by ikoihil View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I'm not trying to move in on your thread, but I ran across a victim that I don't recall having listed. I happened to read a few concerns voiced in here.

    In regard to the fisher idea: I posted some information about a killer who detailed to police that he always kept fishing poles, tackle box and fishing license with him when he was out looking for victims. I believe this is the one that killed a prostitute and got pulled over afterward. The police searched his car and found her fingerprints, blood and hair. All that evidence was thrown out of court because there was no warrant obtained prior to the search.

    Regarding why DNA hasn't been performed on more of the victims: these cities don't get funding for cold cases. This lack of funding prevents an appropriate investigation department from being present, and diverts activities of police to primarily handle active crimes and drug enforcement.

    Which leads me to the third point I wanted to make: the lack of organization and investigation prevents LE from putting all this information into a cohesive map or other database. The cities down here are notorious for not sharing information. This is why FBI got involved. However, they aren't even accounting for many of the victims - case in point: Darlynn Foster.

    From a prior post -
    ROY ALAN STEWART

    Sexual assault, strangulation and dumping near bodies of water is his MO. If water isn't around, he finds farm areas and leaves them underneath overturned water troughs. He was known to carry his fishing poles, fishing license and toolkit with him, as an aid to provide alibi.

    He had 9 arrests for sexual assault and intended sexual assault (as of the late 1970's); he killed two women in 1971, and another one in 1974 (all in Amarillo); He got out of his 99 year sentence by pleading guilty in exchange for 15 years + 1 day, and was in prison from 05/17/1975 to 09/08/1982. Shortly after his release, they began finding bodies again.

    In 1988, a black woman's body was found on the border of Brazoria county near Highway 288 (which crosses I-45); due to the condition of her body, it was assumed there was a big fight/struggle prior to her death. Shortly thereafter, while under surveillance, he was pulled over in Houston while trolling an area frequented by 'ladies of the night' and his car was searched. HPD found that his windshield was broken, the dead woman's fingerprints were inside the car, and hair matching the victim's was present. Because of the search without a warrant, none of this evidence could be used.

    In 1989, he was arrested for delivery of a controlled substance with a prostitute in Freeport, and was sentenced to 11 years and 5 days. He was back out of jail rather quickly though.

    He was arrested again on 06/06/94 for aggravated kidnapping of a young prostitute he picked up in Bay City. He took her to his home in Brazosport, assaulted her, and tied her up but she escaped. He is eligible for parole in 2024.


    http://thepolicenews.net/html/TPNMar11.pdf
    BBM

    Its everyone's thread........your's too! Great information. Glad you posted it. Great post by the way!
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  16. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Michelle Lois Prasek, 12 - Missing from Spring, TX 12/19/1997

    On the left is Michelle in 1997; on the right is to age 25

    http://www.charleyproject.org/images...k_michelle.jpg
    http://www.charleyproject.org/images...ichelle_ap.jpg

    Missing Since: December 19, 1997 from Spring, Texas
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Case # 97A016936
    NCIC Number: M-084467461
    Case Number: R9806003; NCMC841540
    Date Of Birth: April 13, 1985
    Age: 12 years old
    Height and Weight: 5'3, 135 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Michelle has a scar or birthmark on the palm of one of her hands.
    Clothing/Jewelry Description: A tan t-shirt with the Calvin Klein logo, CK, imprinted on the front, jeans and Nike tennis shoes.
    Michelle was last seen by her mother, Beth Prasek, at her family's residence near The Woodlands, Texas during the morning of December 17, 1997. Beth told authorities that she saw her daughter less than one hour before Michelle's school bus was scheduled to depart. Michelle may have boarded her bus and been on school property that day, but she did not attend classes at Knox Junior High School. She has never been heard from again. A search of her home revealed that her pet orange cat, Froggy, was missing, along with some clothing, a green sleeping bag, and a handmade patchwork quilt. Several of Michelle's friends told authorities that they were uncertain if she actually arrived on school property the day she disappeared. Another friend maintained that she saw Michelle on campus during the morning hours.

    Michelle did not have a prior history of running away at the time of her disappearance, but she apparently told a friend she intended to leave her residence and travel to the Conroe, Texas area in December 1997. Michelle's parents are divorced and she had been attending counseling sessions at Montgomery County Youth Services to help her deal with family issues at the time she vanished. Beth said that Michelle was learning to deal with her anger in 1997. One of Michelle's relatives allegedly failed a polygraph test concerning her disappearance and another loved one reportedly refused to submit to the test. All maintain they know nothing about her whereabouts and continue to search for her. Media sources allege that Richard Prasek, Michelle's father, was the only person who passed a polygraph exam concerning her case. Her mother, Beth, allegedly refused to take the test and her boyfriend, Mark Seguin, reportedly failed the lie detector. The information has never been confirmed by law enforcement.

    http://www.montgomerycountycrimestop...cfm?catid=3457

    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6541/0/

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._michelle.html

    http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=2896.0

    http://www.nampn.org/cases/prasek_michelle.html

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US


    http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps2/cm972.png

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  18. #61
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by ikoihil View Post
    On the left is Michelle in 1997; on the right is to age 25

    http://www.charleyproject.org/images...k_michelle.jpg
    http://www.charleyproject.org/images...ichelle_ap.jpg

    Missing Since: December 19, 1997 from Spring, Texas
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Case # 97A016936
    NCIC Number: M-084467461
    Case Number: R9806003; NCMC841540
    Date Of Birth: April 13, 1985
    Age: 12 years old
    Height and Weight: 5'3, 135 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Michelle has a scar or birthmark on the palm of one of her hands.
    Clothing/Jewelry Description: A tan t-shirt with the Calvin Klein logo, CK, imprinted on the front, jeans and Nike tennis shoes.
    Michelle was last seen by her mother, Beth Prasek, at her family's residence near The Woodlands, Texas during the morning of December 17, 1997. Beth told authorities that she saw her daughter less than one hour before Michelle's school bus was scheduled to depart. Michelle may have boarded her bus and been on school property that day, but she did not attend classes at Knox Junior High School. She has never been heard from again. A search of her home revealed that her pet orange cat, Froggy, was missing, along with some clothing, a green sleeping bag, and a handmade patchwork quilt. Several of Michelle's friends told authorities that they were uncertain if she actually arrived on school property the day she disappeared. Another friend maintained that she saw Michelle on campus during the morning hours.

    Michelle did not have a prior history of running away at the time of her disappearance, but she apparently told a friend she intended to leave her residence and travel to the Conroe, Texas area in December 1997. Michelle's parents are divorced and she had been attending counseling sessions at Montgomery County Youth Services to help her deal with family issues at the time she vanished. Beth said that Michelle was learning to deal with her anger in 1997. One of Michelle's relatives allegedly failed a polygraph test concerning her disappearance and another loved one reportedly refused to submit to the test. All maintain they know nothing about her whereabouts and continue to search for her. Media sources allege that Richard Prasek, Michelle's father, was the only person who passed a polygraph exam concerning her case. Her mother, Beth, allegedly refused to take the test and her boyfriend, Mark Seguin, reportedly failed the lie detector. The information has never been confirmed by law enforcement.

    http://www.montgomerycountycrimestop...cfm?catid=3457

    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6541/0/

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._michelle.html

    http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=2896.0

    http://www.nampn.org/cases/prasek_michelle.html

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US


    http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps2/cm972.png
    That is interesting. So many possibilities. I hope, she was taken by a relative for her protection. Boyfriend failing the LD (if he did) is never a good sign.

    Did she start out on her own and something happen to her. So many possibilities............
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  20. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Missing Woman: Elizabeth Ann Campbell, 20 -04/25/1988, Copperas Cove, TX

    Missing Woman: Elizabeth Ann Campbell, 20 -04/25/1988, Copperas Cove, TX



    Age progression to 39 years old


    Name: Elizabeth Ann Campbell

    Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
    Date of Birth: 1967-05-31
    Date Missing: 1988-04-25
    From City/State: Copperas Cove, TX
    Age at Time of Disappearance: 20
    Gender: Female
    Race: Asian & White (biracial)
    Height: 62 inches
    Weight: 100 pounds
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Complexion: Medium
    Glasses/Contacts Description: Glasses ( description not available).

    Identifying Characteristics: Scars on forhead, under chin, elbow and right eyebrow. Mole on back between shoulder blades and small birthmark on right buttock.
    Clothing: White T-shirt with design on front, blue jeans, white athletic shoes. She was carrying a yellow jacket, 7-11 smock with her name tag, a maroon purse, and college books and papers.

    Jewelry: Diamond "Romance Whittnauer" watch, 10kt gold ring with three sapphire stones in the center and one diamond on each side.

    Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Elizabeth went to school at Central Texas College, then to work at the 7-11 store on Hwy 190 in Copperas Cove where she left work and began walking home. Her purse was later found and turned into the Crocket County Sheriff's Department in Ozona, TX.

    Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial (Asian/Caucasian) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Campbell has one-inch horizontal scars under her chin and on her forehead near her hairline. She has a scar on her elbow and another small scar on her right eyebrow. She has a small mole in the center of her back between her shoulder blades, and a small birthmark on her right buttock. Campbell is right-handed. Her ears are double-pierced. Campbell can speak some Spanish and knows a few Korean words. She smoked Virginia Slims and/or Capri cigarettes at the time of her 1988 disappearance. Campbell wears eyeglasses or contact lenses for distance vision; her contacts were left at her family's residence on the day she vanished. Her nickname is Liz.

    Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white t-shirt with a design imprinted on the front, blue jeans, blue jeans, white tennis shoes, a diamond Romance Wittnauer watch and a ten-karat gold ring with three imbedded sapphires in the center surrounded by two diamonds.

    Medical Conditions: Campbell is allergic to cola beverages. She occasionally has problems with her sinuses.

    Details of Disappearance: Campbell was a student at Central Texas College in 1988 and attended classes before leaving for her part-time job on April 25, 1988 in Copperas Cove, Texas. After work she went to a group study at her ex-boyfriend's residence. She argued with him there and left his home sometime between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. Campbell called her brother from a pay phone outside a 7-11 on Highway 190 and asked her brother to come pick her up. She has never been heard from again. Campbell was carrying a faded yellow jacket, a 7-11 smock with her nametag attached, her college textbooks and papers, and a maroon purse at the time of her disappearance. A photograph of the purse is posted below this case summary. Campbell's purse was located over 180 miles away, off Interstate 10 in Ozona, Texas, in 1992, four years after she was reported missing. It was turned in to the Crocket County Sheriff's Department. Authorities stated that there was no physical evidence relating to Campbell's disappearance inside the purse. Foul play is suspected in her case. Sometime after her disappearance, authorities released a sketch of a possible suspect; the sketch is posted below this case summary.
    Campbell resided with her family members in Lampasas, Texas in 1988.

    Investigative Agency: Copperas Cove Police Department
    Phone: (254) 547-4273
    NCIC #: M-298182179

    A lot of good information is at the projectjason link below
    http://www.projectjason.org/forums/i...hp?topic=430.0

    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/918


    http://www.projectjason.org/aan/AAN_...nnCampbell.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  22. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Kristy Lynn Booth, 19 - Missing from Midland, TX 02/02/1980 - Car found in Houston



    Kristy Lynn Booth
    Missing since February 2, 1980 from Midland, Midland County, Texas.
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    * Date Of Birth: December 26, 1960
    * Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
    * Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7-5'8"; 115-120 lbs.
    * Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blue eyes; reddish-brown hair, long and straight.
    * Marks, Scars: She has pierced ears and a birthmark on the right side of her stomach. A dimple in her left cheek.
    * Clothing: She was last seen wearing a white button down blouse, pink vest and blue Levi jeans. She was not wearing shoes.
    * AKA: Kriss
    * Dentals: Available. #30 tooth missing.
    * DNA: Available
    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Booth's 1975 maroon and white AMC Pacer was found abandoned 2 miles south of HI-20 on SH 349 (Rankin Highway). Circumstances of this case indicate foul play is possible. Police later found she had taken her car to be serviced the morning of her disappearance and since then the odometer showed it had been driven 268 miles.
    Investigators do not believe Booth left the club willingly, because she left without her shoes and coat, and the weather was cold and icy. Police then were led to believe she either left the club unwillingly or had gone outside with the intention of staying only a short time.
    Between the years of 1978 and 1979, Booth was a senior at Lee High School.
    A year after graduating, Booth still lived at her family home in the 4400 block of Monty Avenue with her father Tom, mother Myra and her two siblings. Police said that she never had any problems at home. Her nights were spent at The Great Gatsby, a restaurant on Cuthbert Avenue , where she worked as a cocktail waitress.

    Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Midland Police Department 915-685-7110 Or
    Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse 512-424-2811

    Agency Case Number: 44928
    NCIC Number: M-077752671

    Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
    Source Information:
    Texas Department of Public Safety
    The Doe Network: Case File 704DFTX

    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/704dftx.html

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/booth_kristy.html

    ...Her friend, Ron Ferrengburn, had borrowed her 1977 white and maroon AMC Pacer. It was found abandoned 1.6 miles south on Highway 349 on Feb. 4, 1980. Ferrengburn has since died. The news release said there has been no new information on the case for several years, but MPD doesn’t want to close the case.
    http://www.oaoa.com/news/case-13447-midland-booth.html

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc...p/t-36069.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  24. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,705
    I am almost sure i came across a missing persons tonight such as this.'
    With a pearl necklace.........I will try and remember and keep an eye out for it.

    In the future would it be possible to have a thread for the unidentified?
    So we can find the one we are looking for sooner.

    Just a suggestion.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to :+:MrTT:+: For This Useful Post:


  26. #65
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    I am almost sure i came across a missing persons tonight such as this.'
    With a pearl necklace.........I will try and remember and keep an eye out for it.

    In the future would it be possible to have a thread for the unidentified?
    So we can find the one we are looking for sooner.

    Just a suggestion.
    Great minds think alike. I was going through UID's about an hour ago and thought we really need all of these on a seperate thread in the Killing Fields Forum so we could find them easier............lol

    Yes, we can do that. I'll try to get it started tomorrow.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  28. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Vannita Ann Mayberry, 30 - Missing since March 6, 1997 from Fort Worth, TX


    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/VAMayberry.jpg

    Vannita Ann Mayberry
    Missing since March 6, 1997 from Fort Worth, Texas
    Classification: Endangered Missing

    * Date Of Birth: October 31, 1966
    * Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 years old
    * Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'1"; 180 lbs.
    * Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
    * Marks, Scars: She has an "I" shaped scar on her right cheek, two small brown birthmarks on her back, cigarette burns on both legs and scars on both wrists.
    * AKA: Vanita Mayberry

    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Mayberry was last seen at a diner in Fort Worth, Texas during the early morning hours of March 6, 1997.
    She called a friend and requested a ride home. Mayberry was crying during the conversation. She was driving a gray 1989 Hyundai with Texas license plates numbered GFF06N. It has not been located.
    She was involved with minor law infractions in 1997, but was working to clear her record.
    Mayberry resided in a mobile home in Saginaw, Texas. Her four dogs were discovered unattended and her television set was turned on shortly after she disappeared.

    Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Texas Department Of Public Safety
    800-346-3243

    NCIC Number: M-006593932
    The Doe Network: Case File 1332DFTX

    http://www.nampn.org/cases/mayberry_vanita.html

    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mp...ssing%20Person

    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1332dftx.html


  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  30. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Melissa Gail Crabill, 30: Missing 04/01/1995 from Fort Worth, TX, car was found later



    Melissa Gail Crabill
    Missing since April 1, 1995 from Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    * Date Of Birth: April 18, 1964
    * Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 years old
    * Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 130 lbs.
    * Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown eyes; brown hair. Both of her ears are pierced two times.
    * Clothing: Crabill was last seen wearing a blue jean vest, blue jeans, and Guess shoes. She was possibly wearing hoop earrings with stones.
    * AKA: Melissa Gail White, Melissa Gail White-Crabill
    * Dentals: Available
    * DNA: Available
    The Doe Network: Case File 1281DFTX
    NCIC Number: M-821797899

    Circumstances of Disappearance
    Crabill was reported as missing by her family when she did not return to her residence. She had told her family members she was going out with a friend. Weeks later, her car was located at the Remington Hotel. Crabill left behind her spouse and her four-year-old son. Foul play is possible.

    Investigators
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Fort Worth Police Department
    Officer Ozzie Alasbooks
    817-282-6532


    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1281dftx.html

    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/8361

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...l_melissa.html

    http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t10022.htm

    Attachment of map shows location of the Remington Hotel in Fort Worth where Melissa Crabill's car was found, and proximity to I-45
    Attached Images Attached Images

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  32. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Tina Louise Bowen, 18 Disappeared 07/14/1997 from Conroe TX - Montgomery County



    Tina Louise Bowen, 18 Disappeared 07/14/1997 from Conroe TX - Montgomery County
    Missing Since: July 14, 1997 from Conroe, Texas

    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: November 17, 1978
    Age: 18 years old
    Height and Weight: 5'6 - 5'7, 120 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Bowen's ears are pierced. Her hair was shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance.
    Clothing/Jewelry Description: A Duke University sweatshirt or jersey, shorts and flip-flop sandals.
    The Doe Network: Case File 1831DFTX
    Agency Case Number: M9709002
    NCIC Number: M-041731296

    Bowen was last seen inside her residence in the 500 block of Silverdale in southeast Conroe, Texas at 3:30 a.m. July 14, 1997. Her mother checked on her at 9:00 a.m. that same day and she was gone. She has never been heard from again. All of her friends claim that they know nothing. But we do know that she went outside to see a friend who knocked on her window to wake her to talk. She would never leave without telling her parents where she was going. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance.


    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mp...015:01:18PM%27

    http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t3742.htm

    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1831dftx.html

    http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/tina-louise-bowen/

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bowen_tina.html

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117388"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117388[/ame]

    http://someoneismissing.com/texas/tina-louise-bowen.htm

    Attachment shows location of 500 Silverdale, Conroe, TX Montgomery County; this is the location from where Tina Louise Bowen disappeared.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ikoihil; 11-09-2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: include attachment of map

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  34. #69
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    I am almost sure i came across a missing persons tonight such as this.'
    With a pearl necklace.........I will try and remember and keep an eye out for it.

    In the future would it be possible to have a thread for the unidentified?
    So we can find the one we are looking for sooner.

    Just a suggestion.
    74UFT had a beaded necklace September 25, 1989 White
    1943 had a pearl necklace August 31, 1995 White or Hispanic

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154147"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154147[/ame]
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to JeannieC For This Useful Post:


  36. #70
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    I am almost sure i came across a missing persons tonight such as this.'
    With a pearl necklace.........I will try and remember and keep an eye out for it.

    In the future would it be possible to have a thread for the unidentified?
    So we can find the one we are looking for sooner.

    Just a suggestion.

    74UFT had a beaded necklace September 25, 1989 White
    1943 had a pearl necklace August 31, 1995 White or Hispanic


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154147"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154147[/ame]
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  37. #71
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Murder of Lesia Michelle Jackson

    September 7, 1979 – Lake Wildwood Subdivision, Conroe, Texas
    SYNOPSIS: Lesia Jackson was 12 years of age and resided with her
    parents inside the Lake Wildwood Subdivision off FM 1485 in Conroe.
    She had attended Washington Jr. High. Lesia Jackson had been
    swimming in the subdivision lake with friends and relatives about her
    same age. Lesia Jackson was last seen walking alone on Creek Bend
    Street in the direction of her residence. Her relatives arrived at Jackson’s
    home a short time later and her parents inquired about her absence. A
    search of the neighborhood began and lasted through the evening. The
    following day, Lesia’s eyeglasses were found at the intersection of
    Creekwood and Deep Forest within the subdivision. On September 13,
    1979, an oilfield worker found Lesia Jackson’s remains in a heavily
    wooded area along a pipeline off Exxon Road in Conroe. This scene was
    approx. 5 miles from Lake Wildwood. An autopsy determined that Lesia
    Jackson had been sexually assaulted and murdered
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  38. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Map and Roads

    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    I agree. I have found several maps but none that included everyone and none that showed the entire area. That's what we need. Too bad LE doesn't have one out there for us to use. I'm sure they have one or more than one!

    The devil's in the details and we don't have it together yet! I've got to find a good mapper! lol
    Hi there Jeannie,

    I looked up a few maps that I thought you could use - and found an outline for the major highways in Southeast Texas that looked really useful. I should probably also post this in a general forum as a central reference point.

    I've added my own commentary to the outline, as facts that relate to the cases which we discuss here.

    I'm working on it now, but am attaching a map I think is pretty good at plotting out the major cities and towns along I-45.


  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  40. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375

    Talking I-45, I-10 and Loop 610 Map Reference & Description



    I didn't link to the source because I made this in MS Paint.


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bessie; 05-03-2013 at 12:55 AM.

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


  42. #74
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,991
    Quote Originally Posted by ikoihil View Post

    I didn't link to the source because I made this in MS Paint.


    Looks almost like 610 circles or connects to the entire area. Lots of interstate making it easier access to come and go. Easy in and easy out.

    Thanks for your hard work!
    Last edited by bessie; 05-03-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

    Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

    Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

    Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

    Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ



    Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

  43. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    Looks almost like 610 circles or connects to the entire area. Lots of interstate making it easier access to come and go. Easy in and easy out.

    Thanks for your hard work!
    It does circle the inner part of the city... hence the name loop - People who live inside this area are called 'inner-loopers' and pay higher rent than anywhere else in the city. They are usually either very wealthy, or young professionals.

    There are a few major highways I didn't outline, just because it wasn't as relevant to the cases we're reviewing.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to ikoihil For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NV NV - Maureen Fields, 41, Nye County, 16 Feb 2006
    By hoppyfrog in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:41 PM
  2. The Killing Fields - Time Line - Media-Reference NO DISCUSSION
    By Salem in forum Texas Killing Fields and Mysteries Along I-45
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:11 AM
  4. Shawnta Montgomery accused of killing her 2yo daughter (NY)
    By Texas Mist in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •