'Sex on stage' couple in court

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Norwegian couple who had sex on stage at a rock festival have caused more controversy at their court appearance.
Tommy Hol Ellingsen, 28, dropped his trousers and showed his penis during a break in the proceedings at Kristiansand City Court.

"We would have liked to have *advertiser censored**ed here in court as well, it's a nice space, but we would probably be thrown in jail," he told Nettavisen.

Ellingsen and his 21-year-old girlfriend, Leona Johansson, dressed in children's clothes for the occasion, both pleaded not guilty.

Photo and Article <--correct link

You link isn't working (lol):
http:// tommyholellingsen28droppedhistrousersandshowedhispenisduringabreakintheproceedingsatkristiansandcitycourt.com

I remember this story. They actually showed the footage on NRK and various other channels. I think they were tree huggers trying to raise awareness of environmental issues (if I recall correctly...)

The name of the band is particularly apt: "Kristopher Schau and the Cumshots"! :D

Casshew said:
Ellingsen and his 21-year-old girlfriend, Leona Johansson, dressed in children's clothes for the occasion, both pleaded not guilty.

This sounds like a case of arrested development!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back