955 users online (168 members and 787 guests)  

Websleuths News

The Most Awesome Name Ever

We've seen plenty of weird crime mugshots and heard plenty of bizarre stories. But when it comes to criminal names, this one is ... a mouthful.

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, 30, was arrested Thursday afternoon on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a violation of probation in Madison, Wisc.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0....html?ir=Crime

Bill Cosby fan?

already a thread here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159364"]WI - Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested[/ame]

Where does his first name end...is there a middle name...and what exactly is the last name?
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    If anyone deserves two threads, its this guy.

Good grief. (had to edit my post because I skipped the part where He changed his name to this). What in the heck was he thinking changing his name to this?

I'm pretty sure that this name change was one of those ideas that seemed a lot better when he was high...
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Good grief. (had to edit my post because I skipped the part where He changed his name to this). What in the heck was he thinking changing his name to this?
    He was thinking, "Dude, I love pot....it is the best thing EVER!!"

His name reminds me of the name Susan Atkins gave her son.Zezozose Zadfrack Glutz.She was probably all jacked up on LSD.

A name like this is how you give society the finger by means other than getting your face and neck tattooed.

Sounds like a nice happy and up beat name for a criminal. Should do him well in prison.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Doo-Doo? Why not just name yourself Poop?

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.