Dingo gets into hotel room NEAR 3 month old baby

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3998615.stm

A family from Britain has had a lucky escape after a dingo walked into their hotel room in Australia and came dangerously close to their young baby.
The animal was scared away after the child's five-year-old sister cried out, and has since been destroyed.

Belinda Corke, from Henley-on-Thames, said the wild dog came within feet of her 14-week-old baby, Scarlett.

Three years ago an Australian boy was mauled to death by dingoes in the same location - Fraser Island.

The baby was lying on a bed while her parents were in the bathroom.

Ok, excuse me, but both parents were in the bathroom and left their two little children in the room with the door to the outside OPEN??? What were they thinking??

The article states

"As the dingo approached, the baby's sister Georgia stood in its way and screamed for help.

"At first I thought she was just messing around so I didn't immediately run out and then my husband sort of heard her shouting dingo! Dingo!," Ms Corke told Australia's ABC radio."

Something is not in tune with either parent not to be able to distinguish fear in their own childs voice. The dingos are a threat but not as much so as humans. In those few seconds, a predator could have taken one or both children.

Please be careful y'all. It only takes a few seconds to steal a human being, and it takes a lifetime to deal with it.
Be prepared, be educated, and don't turn your backs on your children. Simple precautions can save you tons of grief. If anyone has any questions about ways to prevent abduction or needs a referral for self defense classes in your area, pls feel free to contact me on PM or at the e-mail in my signature.

I'm incredibly thankful both children are ok. \o/ PTL

With love and HOPE for all missing, Lanie

I think these parents were doing drugs in the bathroom and that is why they didn't want to come out. Either that, or they were thinking about baby #3.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back