Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Thank you so much searchers! You are truly heroes.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rainydaybaby For This Useful Post:

So sad for the searchers and all who have spent so much time and energy looking for Jhessye. It must be heartbreaking to stop.

Please know that you are heroes for looking so long and so hard.

I only pray that Jerice and her mother can still be brought to justice, and swiftly.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

Sweet little Jhessye. We will still be here, waiting for you to get justice.

Jerice....there are no words in the English language that can effectively describe the kind of evil that inhabits the soul of a mother who could do this to her own child.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

I sit here in my air conditioned house suffering from the current heat wave. I cannot even begin to imagine the heat that the searchers dealt with in their quest for Jhessye. They truly are heroes, even if they didnt find Jhessye. I have said many prayers for them and send them a million thanks for looking for our butterfly girl.

I can't even say anything about Jerice without getting on a time out. Suffice it to say that I have more admirable things to say about the tons of disgusting garbage that the searchers went thru than I have to say about her. Isn't Jerice pregnant? Surely they can't leave an innocent baby with her.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Jhessye, sweet butterfly. There are so many people in this world who love and care about you.

I know that LE and the searchers are devastated they could not bring you home. They worked tirelessly through this months. Endured such heat and hazard to try and find you.

Tycora and family... I have no words. I cannot fathom what you are feeling. But this is not the end. They will prosecute Jerice and she will have to look at four blank walls of a tiny cell every day and I hope to God that Jhessye's face, and the faces of all her abused and neglected children haunt her for eternity.

I am so sad by this outcome. But I am here to see this through and we will march on until Jerice is behind bars. Please Glendale PD have enough evidence to put away this monster and make her pay for the suffering of her children.
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to coeurfragile For This Useful Post:

I hope that Tycora and Lisa get to face Jerice in court soon. They deserve the opportunity to speak for Jhessye, and to help get justice for her. They deserve that closure.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

My heart breaks for those dedicated searchers. I was so moved by their dogged determination. I know how much they wanted to find her and they must be so devastated after all of that agony they went through each and every day. They deserve medals, each and every one of them. God works in mysterious ways, so Jherice will have to be exposed, in some other way. It will happen. She cannot hide that evil nature for much longer. JMO
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I just hope that the baby in utero is not being affected by that evil and self-absorbed nature...
    Jerice used drugs freely during the last pregnancy. I doubt she will deny herself anything just because she's pregnant.
    She has caused so much misery and suffering for so many people. It's too late for Jhessye and those other children,the searchers, and also for Tycora and Lisa. They would all have been spared the Jerice-induced agony had the system worked when she was caught abusing her children. She should have been incarcerated for her full sentence, and never allowed near her children without court supervision.
    She needs to be stopped right now, with this case, and with this current pregnancy. No more opportunities to abuse her traumatized and vulnerable children, and to live off of the government and scam the tax paying citizens while being free to do as she wants, and have babies she can't parent or support.
    Last edited by EllaMae; 06-30-2012 at 06:16 PM.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

If she is using drugs while pregnant this time, then CPS is going to test the newborn and she will lose custody immediately.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    If she is using drugs while pregnant this time, then CPS is going to test the newborn and she will lose custody immediately.

IIRC...that's what happened with the last baby she delivered. That child was thankfully taken away at birth.
    And Grandma Shirley was outraged by the intervention of CPS on behalf of the baby, instead of being outraged by her daughter's behavior during the pregnancy. She tried to portray Jerice as the victim. I guess they must've been counting on another government check for the newborn.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

St. John said that even though Jhessye's body wasn't found, police believe they have enough evidence to charge Hunter, and are "very near" the point of presenting the case to the County Attorney's Office.

St. John noted that similar cases have been successfully prosecuted in the county without police ever finding a body.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...rch_ends_w.php
    Question for AZLawyer...

Will a jury hear about jerice's California conviction for child abuse, or will that be considered prejudicial?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Bumping the Hunter search warrants-

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kpho/...%20Warrant.pdf

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Maasen stressed this is very unusual and that he would like his client to be treated fairly, and wants everyone to follow the rules.

He says they have a number of options on how the violation could play in to the future of this investigation.

http://www.kpho.com/story/16168643/g...ot-in-landfill
    Also for AZLawyer. Has the issue of jerice being held longer than legally allowed been resolved? Is there any impact on the investigation, as Maasen claims?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...rch_ends_w.php

St. John said that even though Jhessye's body wasn't found, police believe they have enough evidence to charge Hunter, and are "very near" the point of presenting the case to the County Attorney's Office.

St. John noted that similar cases have been successfully prosecuted in the county without police ever finding a body.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

If Jhessye's case goes to trial, prosecutors will likely call a slew of witnesses to talk about her life. They might be asked about Jhessye's relationship with the person believed to be responsible for her disappearance and Jhessye's behavior at school. They'll likely be asked about the last time they saw Jhessye.

Prosecutors also will want to show evidence that a crime scene may have existed, such as traces of blood or cleaning supplies used to wipe away evidence, as well as establish a timeline for Jhessye's disappearance.

Authorities must use multiple examples to convince jurors that death is the reason for a disappearance, said Tad DiBiase, a former federal prosecutor who has studied more than 300 homicide cases in which a body was never found.

"It is the combination of things that's damning in these cases -- not any one single factor," he said.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...#ixzz1zTUwMSo4
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast