Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing I can post about Baker, his involvement, or his motivations would probably be allowed. Suffice to say whatever evidence he claims to have the court, her attorney and the public are not taking seriously.

Since he didn't even know the defendant at the time of ANY of her crimes, including the recent murder of Jhessye, I fail to see why anyone is giving him or his evidence the time of day. He should just fade out of the picture before further embarrassing himself.

Just an attention seeker riding on the back of another attention seeker!!

This is when my dander rises-this person wants to insert themselves into a real life high profile case of the torture murder of a little child. And he gets up and looks at himself in the mirror how??

Kiddos start school tomorrow. Our little butterfly should have butterflies in her tummy, waiting for school to start...with all of her new clothes laid out and all of her supplies in her new Tinkerbell backpack.

jmo

That thought brought tears and a lump mikkismom.

We're still here sweet Jhessye, thinking of you ♥

I'm going to close this thread and open a new thread in Awaiting Trials. I'll post the link as soon as the thread is ready.

Salem

NCMC1181452e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1181452&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500